Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Request to have Text 2d plug in updated

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I use the Text 2d plug in to create different announcements for drinks, bartender names, birthdays, etc when playing videos. In V8, you can add lines of text, and move them up or down via the sliders. However, when trying to change the font size or colors, nothing works. Not sure who the author of the text plug ins are, but if they are still active on here...please update when you get a chance good sir! Thanks!

Posted Mon 09 Jun 14 @ 11:55 am
That would be Dj Cel...long time modorator for vdj...

Posted Mon 09 Jun 14 @ 6:36 pm
Hello, I'm not seeing how you can adjust where the text appears on the video. Mine just stays in the middle of the screen whereas in V7 I could place it top or bottom.

Posted Sat 14 Jun 14 @ 3:37 pm
Again..text 2D is still a vdj 7 pliugin,therefore will not work properly on vdj8...it needs to be ported for vdj8 by the author,in this case Dj Cel...we have to wait...

Posted Sat 14 Jun 14 @ 4:54 pm
Ah right ok, I didn't realise. Thanks for keeping me right.

Posted Sat 14 Jun 14 @ 4:58 pm
pipmilPRO InfinityMember since 2010
visionz5 wrote :
I use the Text 2d plug in to create different announcements for drinks, bartender names, birthdays, etc when playing videos. In V8, you can add lines of text, and move them up or down via the sliders. However, when trying to change the font size or colors, nothing works. Not sure who the author of the text plug ins are, but if they are still active on here...please update when you get a chance good sir! Thanks!

Hi Where can i find this plugin ? thanks phil

Posted Sun 03 May 15 @ 8:27 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)