Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Browser - Wishes & new features - Page: 40
groovindj wrote :

It makes it a LOT easier.

Having the software analyse a track that constantly varies in tempo, and have it accurately apply a beat grid in the same time (or less) than VDJ takes to provide a fixed one is not only a huge time saver,

I fully agree with this.

groovind wrote :

but allows the syncing of tracks that just wasn't possible before - so yes, it changes the way you (can) mix

I don't think I agree with this...tight syncing in a variable BPM track sense is still possible with and without it. The only requirement of the software to do this having the ability to have a varying track BPM representation. Given that, there isn't any mixing with sync functionality that can't be done in the traditional sense. However,
the feature does save your time - if the time saving is what is considered game changing then I respect (but don't necessarily agree with) that.

Honestly, I really do want to see it come to VirtualDJ, but I don't think I'm missing out bigtime in terms of what I can do without it currently.

Posted Mon 08 Jan 24 @ 10:16 pm
I fully understand the reason for this popup:

But for those of us that use the various Sideview tabs for different reasons, would it be possible to have a setting/option that would supress it?

On by default to ensure current behaviour is maintained, but be able to turn off to take friction out of our workflows.

Cheers,

Roy

Posted Thu 18 Jan 24 @ 8:00 am
I guess you're running an old version of VDJ because your complaint was addressed some time ago.

Please update VDJ.

Posted Thu 18 Jan 24 @ 9:18 am
Benz Werner wrote :
Please integrate a second independent browser so that we can search in two different folders or playlists at the same time!!

+1

Posted Tue 23 Jan 24 @ 10:07 am
SuperHarry Kingmaker wrote :
Benz Werner wrote :
Please integrate a second independent browser so that we can search in two different folders or playlists at the same time!!

+1

+1

Posted Tue 23 Jan 24 @ 12:34 pm
SuperHarry Kingmaker wrote :
Benz Werner wrote :

+1

Posted Thu 25 Jan 24 @ 12:08 pm
Please have an option to press CTRL + MouseWheel Scroll
when searching through a track's waveform or deck waveform.

( It can be CTRL button or any button or option, to prevent accidental scroll use )

Sometimes, if the mousewheel is accidentally touched,
while mouse cursor is on any waveform (track or deck),
the whole track is 'disturbed' unintentionally, while playing a song.

Posted Thu 25 Jan 24 @ 12:10 pm
Just to remind you guys of what I said earlier (DJay Pro AI devs probably have insiders helping them), I'll leave this right here:

Apple Music comes to DJay Pro AI

IMO, this will only continue, with other DJ software and Windows continuing to be a second class citizens where they can manage it without harm.
Also, IMO, this has always been Apple's endgame - a closed ecosystem with them in control of everything where possible (software and hardware).

Posted Thu 01 Feb 24 @ 7:08 pm
I wish Vdj allows us to manual tag songs we wanna play next according to the song we are playing on it's info tag it's lyk creating quick and mini play lists according to a playing track without searching in play lists

Posted Sat 03 Feb 24 @ 12:14 pm
Zeusmatic wrote :
I wish Vdj allows us to manual tag / pin songs we wanna play next according to the song we are playing on it's info tag it's lyk creating quick and mini play lists according to a playing track without searching in play lists

Posted Sat 03 Feb 24 @ 12:41 pm
Thank u Automix Team for the quick response u did on linking tracks

Posted Fri 09 Feb 24 @ 7:59 pm
gvastePRO InfinityMember since 2019
can we have an inline tag editor that automatically show the selected track in the browser ?
or maybe inline editing for the info tab.

Posted Wed 14 Feb 24 @ 6:56 pm
Request to have a mouse-over "tool tip" for items in a specific column of the browser,
eg.
some track names are long and they don't fit the view of the column.

So, by pointing mouse over it, I can see the full display,
without needing to expand column width (which messes up every other column width).

Posted Thu 15 Feb 24 @ 6:59 pm
Please add a search bar to the automix playlist.
It is nearly impossible to prepare larger playlists without the search feature.

Best would be to also focus to the position of the searched song in the list, not only show that it is contained.

Posted Sat 17 Feb 24 @ 7:58 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
membersound use a colour rule.

Posted Sat 17 Feb 24 @ 9:29 pm
membersound wrote :
Please add a search bar to the automix playlist.
It is nearly impossible to prepare larger playlists without the search feature.

Best would be to also focus to the position of the searched song in the list, not only show that it is contained.

+1

Posted Sun 18 Feb 24 @ 4:12 pm
gvastePRO InfinityMember since 2019
please add something

Posted Sun 18 Feb 24 @ 4:56 pm
For everybody wanting a sideview search, I made a script
the video is a slower version, I've just made changes to make it scroll about 8 times faster, I could just keep making it faster and faster but 8* is as near as instant as needs to be.

demo case, made a automix list of 200 songs, added a few green velvet tracks to search for, when it finds something it asks
continue?
type in u d or s, for continue up, continue down, or stop searching

currently does a contains check against "Artist" or "Title" but it could be expanded to any tag.

Just making a video with the 8* version and adding some idiot proofing.

*edit faster version*

Posted Sun 18 Feb 24 @ 7:47 pm

click copies to clipboard.
something of not much but if you're looking here it might be a case of user wanting the path.

Posted Sat 24 Feb 24 @ 2:06 am
If possible, add the option to fast forward and rewind the pre-listening directly in the browser, within the song itself? Similar to what is possible on the SC 6000 and CDJ 3000, it will greatly facilitate solutions with Touch screem.
Example in the video:

https://www.facebook.com/reel/1140416576857386

Posted Sun 25 Feb 24 @ 2:10 am
98%