Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: VirtualDJ 8 - Controller by DennYo - Page: 4

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

vjmundyPRO InfinityMember since 2014
You have doné a really great job on this skin, filter, mixer pannel , video pannel with mixer. Video preview or cover viewer it is really great. Both cross fader are awesome. Its just what i want you have added.
Thanks

Posted Sun 06 Jul 14 @ 1:38 pm
Beautiful skin Denny.

After playing around with a few this feels like the winner to me. Only one little tidbit I'm hoping you might add in the future (I know, everybody always wants something, eh?)... Would it be possible to squeeze in a few more hot cue times? A lot of controllers now have pads for 8 cues, and I'm starting to place more and more through tracks - it would be nice to be able to see the times on them.

Also, quick question, in the browser section the search bar and side panel titles seem way larger than on other skins I've tried (just the titles, not the actual windows themselves). Is there a setting I'm missing somewhere, or is this something intentionally set by the skin this way?

Thanks again for the fantastic set of options on this one!

Posted Sun 06 Jul 14 @ 8:14 pm
djoddity wrote :
the search bar and side panel titles seem way larger than on other skins

Possibly because the XML states width="1366" height="768". The default skins (and ones made by staff) are all 1920x1080.

Posted Mon 07 Jul 14 @ 5:09 am
Can you make this skin with the 1920x1080 resolution? pleaaaassseeee :)

Posted Mon 07 Jul 14 @ 5:43 am
joxmitraros wrote :
Can you make this skin with the 1920x1080 resolution? pleaaaassseeee :)

I future I think yes. I need also a full HD resolution for my home studio.

Best regards.

Ps.: I have found a bug. The direction of the pitschfader (vertical skins) are wrong.
Update coming soon

Posted Mon 07 Jul 14 @ 5:58 am
czech54PRO InfinityMember since 2012
First off... THANK YOU for making this skin. Its got a lot of features that I use, they are implemented well, and it is getting better with each update. Great work!

I do have a request, and I don't know if this is something that I can do, or if it needs to be done in the coding of the skin--

Is it possible to have the skin retain the settings when VDJ closes? Every time I use the skin, I get it set up the way I like it (regarding the wave forms, layout, etc) and when I close and re-open it, I have to set everything up again to my liking. Is there a way to save the configuration, so that it opens the same way every time?

Posted Mon 07 Jul 14 @ 9:53 am
Hi Denny
habe versucht die neue Version 3.2 vom Skin zu installieren. Er installiert, aber ich kann ihn nirgendwo auswählen. Er zeigt immernoch den alten, und einen 3.0 Skin an. Aber egal welchen ich auswähle ich kann nirgendwo auf Video oder Mixer umstellen.

Ich habe den MAC Skin getestet.
Hätte ihn auch gerne als Blaugelb Version.

Gruß und Danke

Posted Mon 07 Jul 14 @ 11:19 am

Posted Mon 07 Jul 14 @ 11:51 am
please DennYo give us the option to change the horizontal scratchwave form order, I want to change them to 1-2-3-4 instead of 3-1-2-4,its a bit confusing this way!
looking forward
thank you

edit: also the option to change the vertical waves and the new mixer order 1-2-3-4 instead of 3-1-2-4,
my scs1m mixer has 4 channels side by side 1-2-3-4

Posted Mon 07 Jul 14 @ 1:28 pm
diggaukPRO (OEM)Member since 2010
Hi Denny. Here is a screen shot as you requested.
Ideally, I would love to see the harmonic/key in a bigger font, maybe along side the title or artist. I'm not sure how possible this is. It would just be great if it could be a bit bigger :)

Thanks

Posted Wed 09 Jul 14 @ 6:59 pm
The area to the right of the artist/title space needs to be kept free, because artist and track names could be much longer - so they would fill that space.

The various text below the artist/title is restricted in height for the same reason.

I'd say the best place for the info would be in the cover art square (lose the cover art).

Posted Thu 10 Jul 14 @ 6:17 am
Yep, good idea. I don't need to see the cover art on the player, so that would be ideal (for me). Or could it go on the round player part under the BPM?

Posted Thu 10 Jul 14 @ 10:13 am
UPDATE 3.2.1

-Bugfix Direction Pitchfader

http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/16727/VirtualDJ_8__-_Controller_by_DennYo.html
___________________________________________________________________________________

-The Option for change the Mixer and Wave 1-2-3-4 comming soon.
-For change the fontsize KEY open the .xml from your used skin and search %Pcamelot. You can change the it at size="XXX" (change all decks)

Posted Sat 12 Jul 14 @ 9:18 am
I've just done some mods to increase the key display and move it to the cover area.

Any use diggauk?

Posted Sat 12 Jul 14 @ 12:07 pm
Absolutely perfect mate. Just what I need :)

Posted Sat 12 Jul 14 @ 1:41 pm
Do you think you can DIY if I provide the details?

Posted Sat 12 Jul 14 @ 2:26 pm
Yeah, I'll give it a go :)

Posted Sun 13 Jul 14 @ 3:59 am
SintarPRO InfinityMember since 2012
I hope you don't remove the cover art personally.

It's one of the many many things I like about his skin.

A big th aks to the creator !

Posted Sun 13 Jul 14 @ 5:08 am
You forgot to add the Filter knob for the 4 Decks big daylight skin.

Posted Sun 13 Jul 14 @ 5:51 am
Sintar wrote :
I hope you don't remove the cover art personally.

It's one of the many many things I like about his skin.

A big th aks to the creator !

I don't remove the Covers. I build a Switch ;)

Posted Mon 14 Jul 14 @ 2:36 pm
22%