Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: VirtualDJ 8 - Controller by DennYo - Page: 3

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

Djratedxxx919 wrote :
vjmundy wrote :
Hi Master, i thing is one of the best Skin i have used, that is why I made some addons, regards, I you want can I share my work with you.
Thanks

- VJ Pannel (Center Video with options)
- EQ Pannel (High Mid, Low and Gain)
- Filter (Right and Left channel)

Can i get it

Have you changed my skin or is this only a picture? I build also a video version for this one. You can change the skin is an open source project. Please don't upload this one. I'll works on the same things.

Posted Fri 27 Jun 14 @ 1:49 am
I've seen you have changed my old version 2.x now its 3.0 available.

Posted Fri 27 Jun 14 @ 1:59 am
SintarPRO InfinityMember since 2012
^ that'd be a nice option to have! the eq I mean.

Posted Fri 27 Jun 14 @ 6:06 am
vjmundyPRO InfinityMember since 2014
Yes, i will check if there are importants changes useful to me ( I have downloaded, 4 deck big is awesome) , if you see I don't need too much addons,
I mod your skin with the things that have the picture. Anyway I will wait for you vj update , will be better than mine.
If you see at picture there are 3 button,
- Autocrossfade /crossfade.to.black / link audio video crossfader options.

I will send you for inbox, maybe you will have an idea.

regards.

I have an idea, instead waveform, insert 3 screen (optional), sound good or little screens like mine.

Posted Fri 27 Jun 14 @ 4:45 pm
Djratedxxx919 wrote :
vjmundy wrote :
Hi Master, i thing is one of the best Skin i have used, that is why I made some addons, regards, I you want can I share my work with you.
Thanks

- VJ Pannel (Center Video with options)
- EQ Pannel (High Mid, Low and Gain)
- Filter (Right and Left channel)

Can i get it

"when its ready" :)

Posted Fri 27 Jun 14 @ 10:43 pm
is it possible to get the V2.8 back?

I installed the 3.0 on MacBook and prefer the 2.8

Thanks

Posted Sun 29 Jun 14 @ 7:31 pm
SintarPRO InfinityMember since 2012
What was removed?

Posted Mon 30 Jun 14 @ 8:48 am
What are you missed? I remove only the change the size off the waveforms height.

Sorry I'm on holyday and can not send the old version. Please sends me your email address on private message. I will send the old version tomorrow.

Posted Mon 30 Jun 14 @ 12:05 pm
AsTheDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
on MAc

Posted Wed 02 Jul 14 @ 10:04 pm
that more than likely has to do with resolution?...I get graphical bugs like that on one proto skin ...

Posted Wed 02 Jul 14 @ 10:15 pm
I also have that missing lines on mac,and also the deck number is cutted.
I would like to request a scratchwave(big waves) option to select the wave display order 3-1-2-4,or 1-2-3-4,like the mixer,that would be great.
looking forward
thank you

Posted Thu 03 Jul 14 @ 3:59 pm
asthedj wrote :
on MAc

Peaking...

Posted Thu 03 Jul 14 @ 3:59 pm
ProfLeePRO InfinityMember since 2011
Thanks for a great skin!! I'm absolutely loving it. The wave forms are some of the best around for those of us visually oriented DJs.

I thought I'd take the time to point out a little adjustment needed on my MacBook Pro 15" with Retina Display.

When you look at the screen shot of my Mac, notice the words DECK 1 and DECK 2 are cut off so that you can't see them. I know you will fix this and again thank you.

Posted Thu 03 Jul 14 @ 7:41 pm
this skin is AWESOME! One thing though. I have a propensity for using hercules controllers, namely the RMX2 or 4MX. are there any optimal mapping available for this skin using said controllers? Otherwise, what controller works best with this skin?

Posted Fri 04 Jul 14 @ 1:47 am
DJ Myrrh wrote :
this skin is AWESOME! One thing though. I have a propensity for using hercules controllers, namely the RMX2 or 4MX. are there any optimal mapping available for this skin using said controllers? Otherwise, what controller works best with this skin?

All Controllers Works with the skin.

Posted Fri 04 Jul 14 @ 4:54 am
ProfLeePRO InfinityMember since 2011
Is there a way to set the skin so that when only 2 deck layout is displayed, the PFL only cycles back and forth between Deck 1 & Deck 2?

As it is now, even though you can't see decks 3 & 4, the PFL still keeps them in the cycle. At least once I thought I was loading a track onto the non-active deck but the PFL was seeing deck 3 and loaded the song there. I couldn't find the track and every time I double clicked to load a track, the deck 3 track would appear in the sidelist. At first this really threw me until I figured out what was going on.

I can see where in the heat of the mix, this would be disorienting.

Thank you again for all of the hard work you are doing.

Posted Fri 04 Jul 14 @ 9:28 pm
djranesPRO InfinityMember since 2007

Is there any possibility to include (as an option) beatgrid to the vertical scratchwave and at the same time replace (still an option) decks VU meter to EQ + the filterfade at least on 4deck big vertical view. This is a useful option when rhythm wave is off without missing the view on beatgrid.

At any rate, this skin is by far the sweetest of them all... Thank you for the hard work you put in.

Posted Sun 06 Jul 14 @ 4:38 am

Posted Sun 06 Jul 14 @ 5:55 am
diggaukPRO (OEM)Member since 2010
Denny, I love your skins, and have been using them since your first Controller version. This new v8 (3.2) is perfect as I use video effects alot, so now I can stop using the built in skin :). The only thing I would put on my wish list is to have the Harmonic Key in a bigger font, or put somewhere else on the screen.
I use key mixing quite a bit, and I'm having to get close to the screen to read the key information in the player window. It's just a personal request.

Keep up the fantastic work, your skin is by far the best, and works really well with my DDJ SX :)

Posted Sun 06 Jul 14 @ 10:50 am
I have also the ddj sx ;).

I build a update with bigger deckvideo screens.

Please post a screenshot for the position of key.

Posted Sun 06 Jul 14 @ 1:18 pm
17%