Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: VirtualDJ 8 - Controller by DennYo - Page: 5

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

joxmitraros wrote :
You forgot to add the Filter knob for the 4 Decks big daylight skin.

Thanks for Information ;)

Posted Mon 14 Jul 14 @ 2:36 pm
Here a usefull tip for my Skin to "save" youre own Layout for a new start. :)

map a button with your favorite funktions ;)

Here the Variables and Panels from my Skin.

WAVE On Off

Wave On set '$waveon' 1
Wave Off set '$waveon' 0

Default skin_pannel 'defaultwave' on
Horizontal Scratch skin_pannel 'scratchwave' on
Extra Grid skin_pannel '4beat' on

Scratchwave set '$wave' 1
Pitchfader set '$wave' 0
Mixer set '$wave' 2
Video set '$wave' 3

Time set '$cue' 0
Name set '$cue' 1
Name + Time set '$cue' 2
Beats set '$cue' 3
Name + Beats set '$cue' 4
Time + Beats set '$cue' 5

Prelisten On set '$prelisten' 1
prelisten Off set '$prelisten' 0

On skin_pannel 'big_browser' on
Off skin_pannel 'default_browser' on

On skin_pannel 'zoom_2' on
Off skin_pannel 'zoom_1' on
____________________________________________________________________________________

I hope i don't forget something.

Put your favorite functions in a Script (only one per Variable/Panel)
Include a & between the scripts and map it to an button on your Keyboard ;)

For example.: set '$waveon' 1 & skin_pannel 'scratchwave' on & set '$wave' 2 & set '$cue' 4

Have Fun

Posted Mon 14 Jul 14 @ 2:42 pm
Question! How do I save the settings? When I open it I'd like to keep the waveforms on, and the side panels remembered.

Posted Wed 16 Jul 14 @ 12:27 am
Aaro2n2001 wrote :
Question! How do I save the settings? When I open it I'd like to keep the waveforms on, and the side panels remembered.

Please read the last post from me.
You can write a script for an button on Keyboard or Controller. Press this after starting VDJ and your favorite settings are activatet.
Set this Button to "oninit" and it start automatic on Start.

Posted Wed 16 Jul 14 @ 12:40 am
Will you add the option to change the skin colour and to change each platter colour? Pleaaaseeee
Thank you

Posted Wed 16 Jul 14 @ 6:31 am
ProfLeePRO InfinityMember since 2011
Thanks for the script DennyF. I'll be trying this today.

Also, thank you gain for the great skin and for paying attention to all or our wishes and suggestions.

AWESOME!!!

Posted Wed 16 Jul 14 @ 7:30 am
Here's something for you to check out-

1. Load a track onto Deck 1
2. Load a track onto Deck 2.
3. Press play on Deck 1 and watch the Blue, Green, Red Yellow beat markers. Just the Blue marker will move.
4. Press play on Deck 2, Now all 4 beat markers will move until you open the Skins Dialogue.

I've tried this on both a Mac and a PC and it's the same on both machines.

Posted Thu 17 Jul 14 @ 1:04 pm
yaqopPRO InfinityMember since 2005
great skin thanks bro :)

Posted Tue 22 Jul 14 @ 7:06 am
Awseme skin, but i think i've found a bug. When pressing ctrl+f to focus on search field there is no cursor visible. Also when I use backspace the letters won't dissapear. The content changes and the results change also, but what I've writtens stays in the field. I've changed to deafult skin to check if the bug persists, but on default it works fine. Anyone else experiance the same (I'm using 4 decks swap variant)?

Thing worth mentioning is when you focus on search field with a mouse it works fine. Just the keyboard shortcut causes the problem.

Non the less big thanks for the skin.

Posted Sat 09 Aug 14 @ 1:41 am
djranesPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Hi Denny

There's a little cosmetic hitch on 4deck big view cover on deck 2 & 4, not properly placed on each box.
Wish I have the screen shot to explain better. I corrected mine already.

Posted Wed 27 Aug 14 @ 8:29 am
Yes i have update many bugs. But I haven't finish my update (new features). Coming soon.

Posted Wed 27 Aug 14 @ 2:10 pm

Posted Sun 31 Aug 14 @ 10:57 am
Build 1918 Fixed a bug where cycling through decks using the TAB key would cycle to invisible decks. I just updated my copy of Controller By Dennyo to 3.3 and notice that this bug has returned. I don't know if this is a skin issue or a build regression in the latest Beta so I thought I would report here as well.

Cycling to invisible decks: means that the Tab key acts as if all 4 decks are being used even in 2 deck mode. As a result, it is possible to not realize that you have cycled to deck 3 or 4 and then load a track not knowing where your loaded track went.

Posted Mon 01 Sep 14 @ 9:38 pm
Hello Denny, I would like to request an option to change the mixer order 1-2-3-4 instead of 3-1-2-4, and also the option to change horizontal scratchwave order to 1-2-3-4 instead of the default 3-1-2-4,
I can confirm that decks are showing the number on mac(just missing a very little bit/1mm)
looking forward
thank you

Posted Wed 03 Sep 14 @ 1:32 pm
1234 comes with the next update. :)

Posted Wed 03 Sep 14 @ 1:42 pm
djranesPRO InfinityMember since 2007
We maybe asking too much but what the heck, this skin is like a hot cake to me.
If only possible aside from the above mentioned (1234 view), you can also make an option to have the rhythm view in 3 selectable heights. Using 4deck big with RHview on occupies to much real estate and eats lots on browser panel. Very useful when using smaller screen monitor.

Thanks for your time

Posted Fri 05 Sep 14 @ 1:51 am
davey73PRO InfinityMember since 2007
How do I turn on the horizontal wave forms? I just updated to the newest one, and they are gone. Thanks

Posted Sun 07 Sep 14 @ 7:24 am
AsTheDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
davey73 wrote :
How do I turn on the horizontal wave forms? I just updated to the newest one, and they are gone. Thanks

ck

Posted Sun 07 Sep 14 @ 4:28 pm
Nice Skin !
I'm having some trouble with a script to swap decks .. they use to work perfectly till some changes in Vdj8..
LEFT BUTTON :

device_side 'left' ? deck 1 leftdeck ? deck 3 leftdeck : on & deck 1 leftdeck : deck 1 leftdeck ? deck 3 leftdeck & deck 1 timecode_active off & deck 3 timecode_active on & deck 3 timecode_mode "smart": on & deck 1 leftdeck & deck 3 timecode_active off & deck 1 timecode_active on & deck 1 leftdeck

RIGHT BUTTON :
device_side 'right' ? deck 2 rightdeck ? deck 4 rightdeck : on & deck 2 rightdeck : deck 2 rightdeck ? deck 4 rightdeck & deck 2 timecode_active off & deck 4 timecode_active on & deck 4 timecode_mode "smart": on & deck 2 rightdeck & deck 4 timecode_active off & deck 2 timecode_active on & deck 2 rightdeck

the left button is working fine but I don't have any response from the Right button!
what could be wrong? THANKS!

Posted Sun 14 Sep 14 @ 4:13 pm
Any pics of this skin w the mixer section?

Posted Tue 16 Sep 14 @ 9:14 am
28%