Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: [NEWS] VirtualDJ 8 Pre-Release - Page: 3

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

labbedjPRO InfinityMember since 2013
Is there any PDF on virtual DJ 8 to start learning ?When is the manual coming to our hands?

Posted Sun 11 May 14 @ 8:29 pm
its in your document / virtual dj ;)
comes with the installer

Posted Sun 11 May 14 @ 8:31 pm
djsteve27 wrote :
any way to disable limiter

No the limiter is on as standard in version 8.

Posted Sun 11 May 14 @ 8:33 pm
well cause my tracks to fade in and out when disabled this goes away I use vdj for broadcasting non of my files need compressed

Posted Sun 11 May 14 @ 8:42 pm
of course I have found the limiter button in the master control is there a reason why the choice to disable it was removed

Posted Sun 11 May 14 @ 8:44 pm
polycHome userMember since 2014
I need Setup virtual dj pro full the firm who can get it if you got it please send it by email to me at xxxx because I have virtual dj pro full program is not having the Setup please help me

Email Removed.
Virtual DJ 8 - is currently only available to Pro License holders as a Pre-release.

Posted Sun 11 May 14 @ 8:46 pm
Will I be able to upgrade from Pro Basic to Pro Full for a reduced amount? Or is it going to be a brand new download for the full amount?

Posted Sun 11 May 14 @ 9:51 pm
Thank you Atomix. I know I have been bitching about not releasing. It's all good now. Like what I'm seeing! Don't let matter of days turn into months please.

Posted Sun 11 May 14 @ 10:47 pm
Thanks for the VDJ8 pre-release. It was well done and definitely worth the wait!

Posted Sun 11 May 14 @ 10:50 pm
So far VDJ8 is fantastic.
Where do report bugs?
I have noticed a significant drop in volume level when plating 24 bit audio files.

Posted Sun 11 May 14 @ 11:27 pm
hola estuve mirando virtual dj 8 y no he podido sacar el logo VIRTUAL DJ para reproducir videos, tengo cuenta premium con virtual dj 7.4.1, como lo hago para sacar el logo VIRTUAL DJ para reproducir videos

Posted Sun 11 May 14 @ 11:47 pm
Wow ....... Just Wow.
Thank you for the Pre-release for Pro Users ..... makes use feel Valued.
My Mate (not a DJ) took one look .... sez "looks just like the other one"
Well yes Its all very familiar and should be instinctive to use at a basic level..... but then there are so many layers with so many features .....its of to read the manual for me.

All is forgiven, my faith has been restored, its been well worth the wait .... many thanks to the team.

Peace

Posted Mon 12 May 14 @ 12:25 am
OK:

1. Why no TEXT video effect?
2. How does this new license fee work? Do we have to pay, even though we payed for a Pro version in the past?
3. Exactly how does sandbox work...I s it in the manual?

Posted Mon 12 May 14 @ 12:33 am
Looks good guys great Job.

Posted Mon 12 May 14 @ 1:10 am
Aloha��,,I can't wait to use it,, I think we are all excited about this release of 8,, VDJ IS THE BEST HANDS DOWN!!! Djshake808

Posted Mon 12 May 14 @ 1:18 am
where is the video clipboard..? in v8

Posted Mon 12 May 14 @ 2:33 am
One thing I noticed yesterday in the test with Denon SC3900.

When I press play, and then put my hand on the vinyl, the track is still 2-3 Sec continue and stop only then! Settings or bug? Also, I noticed that neither the artist nor the track appear on the display! Is that intentional?

Posted Mon 12 May 14 @ 4:20 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
djrage-satx wrote :
where is the video clipboard..? in v8

Clipboard is now replaced by the sampler section.
The sampler is now able to host videofiles too.

Posted Mon 12 May 14 @ 4:38 am
By upgrading from 7.4 to 8 will I lose my playlists and folders?

Posted Mon 12 May 14 @ 5:16 am
johansPRO InfinityMember since 2005
When I install 8, can I still switch back to 7.4.1 in case something happens, or do I need to uninstall 8 and re-install 7.4.1 again.

Posted Mon 12 May 14 @ 5:57 am
32%