Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Is Keylock one of the issues being addressed? - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Understood, I've always been a half or double up kinda guy but yeah I hear what your saying. I was stating all these people talking smack about VDJ yet no one could give me a reason why they use it, lmao!!

And yeah maybe I do suck and should practice more, hahahaha!!

Posted Wed 19 Mar 14 @ 11:44 pm
beatbreaker1 wrote :
Understood, I've always been a half or double up kinda guy but yeah I hear what your saying. I was stating all these people talking smack about VDJ yet no one could give me a reason why they use it, lmao!!

And yeah maybe I do suck and should practice more, hahahaha!!

I suck too, but don't care what others think about me. The only people I worry about, are the ones that pay me. The practice thing was directed to those that are having trouble with this feature. Even the key locks on my dual cd players, kept you from pitching moderately. I knew that I could only go so far, and only on certain tracks. There are certain bass heavy tracks, that I would not attempt to pitch even moderately. As you and others have said, pick another track to mix with it. We have millions of songs at our disposal, and we are trying to force these two tracks together? That's crazy. So for me, the key lock on VDJ is far better than, the key lock on my Denon players. As for the other software, I have made a choice based on what works best for me. I drive a Chrysler Town and Country. I am not crying about what the Honda Odyssey has. I know what they have, and made a choice. You know what I'm saying? It boggles my mind to hear people comparing DJ software, as a life or death situation. Are these people at home crying about the car they have, does not have OnStar?

Posted Thu 20 Mar 14 @ 12:29 am
yk23PRO InfinityMember since 2006
The master tempo quality depends on what sound card you are using. I've had the best results using the ns7s sound card, the worst using my old 2006 laptop on board sound card. I have used many different cards, all with different results.

DJ Kavika

Posted Thu 20 Mar 14 @ 5:16 pm
I did a side by side comparison: VDJ 8 vs Serato DJ. When VDJ performance settings changed to high quality, VDJ Key Lock sounds better than Serato.

Posted Mon 24 Nov 14 @ 11:15 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)