Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Auto fade music

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Auto fade music: Pressing a button will allow your music to automatically fade when you press to talk your microphone.
Something like this http://support.spacialaudio.com/wiki/Voice_FX
I don't have controller and it is a pain in the neck to turn down the volume everytime you talk over the microphone.

Posted Tue 20 Aug 13 @ 8:14 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Assign a keyboard button as ..
deck 1 volume 50% while_pressed & deck 2 volume 50% while_pressed & mic on while_pressed

Posted Tue 20 Aug 13 @ 4:00 pm
djdad wrote :
Assign a keyboard button as ..
deck 1 volume 50% while_pressed & deck 2 volume 50% while_pressed & mic on while_pressed

When I press the assined keyboard, I want it to lock on while talking over the microphone and then I press assined keyboard again to release.
thanks.

Posted Tue 20 Aug 13 @ 9:43 pm
Then you will need to map two buttons (one for each deck) with the following commands:

DECK 1:
deck 1 var_equal "TalkOver" 1 ? deck 1 volume 100% & deck 1 mic off & deck 1 set "TalkOver" 0 : deck 1 volume 50% & deck 1 mic on & deck 1 set "TalkOver" 1

DECK 2:
deck 2 var_equal "TalkOver" 1 ? deck 2 volume 100% & deck 2 mic off & deck 2 set "TalkOver" 0 : deck 2 volume 50% & deck 2 mic on & deck 2 set "TalkOver" 1

PS:
You may need to omit the "deck X" part of the code before the MIC ON/OFF commands if it doesn't work as it should...

Posted Wed 21 Aug 13 @ 1:22 am
PhantomDeejay wrote :
Then you will need to map two buttons (one for each deck) with the following commands:

DECK 1:
deck 1 var_equal "TalkOver" 1 ? deck 1 volume 100% & deck 1 mic off & deck 1 set "TalkOver" 0 : deck 1 volume 50% & deck 1 mic on & deck 1 set "TalkOver" 1

DECK 2:
deck 2 var_equal "TalkOver" 1 ? deck 2 volume 100% & deck 2 mic off & deck 2 set "TalkOver" 0 : deck 2 volume 50% & deck 2 mic on & deck 2 set "TalkOver" 1

PS:
You may need to omit the "deck X" part of the code before the MIC ON/OFF commands if it doesn't work as it should...

At first I copied and pasted the commands, but they didn't work then I omitted the "deck x" and the commands worked.
I don't know what happened, but now the commands work even if I don't omit the "deck x" part of the code.

Thank you very much.

Posted Sat 24 Aug 13 @ 1:55 pm
Could you not do this with a single mapping and a variable?

if var = 0, reduce volume and set var to 1, else increase volume and set var to 0

Roy

Posted Fri 30 Aug 13 @ 10:40 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)