Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: VirtualDJ 7.4 - Page: 3

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

I do get my music in downloads as well!! Sorry if you thought this was my only source for music. I have almost a full 4tb of music i have collected through the years from cds and downloads. I understand that this was probably the best way vdj could do this for us but i was just wishing it was a little cheaper for the consumers. btw thanks for the info on how to save cashe songs, hopefully i never have a problem anyway.

Posted Wed 20 Mar 13 @ 7:37 pm
DJLo50PRO InfinityMember since 2009
Anyone know how to change the resolution on the 3700? I cannot find it in the manual. ;/

Posted Wed 20 Mar 13 @ 7:49 pm
Hold down the MEMO button to access utility mode on the S3700 - This particular setting may not be listed in the manual because it was not part of the original firmware.

Make sure that you also have the latest firmware installed on the S3700 from http://www.denondj.com

Posted Wed 20 Mar 13 @ 8:02 pm
Well thanks....BUT that didn't help.... still the same problem as mentioned prior with the 3700s ;/ By the way no issues when I tested it with v6.1.2 (had to change the resolution back to 1480) ..... yes I still have that version ;)

Posted Wed 20 Mar 13 @ 8:12 pm
Have you updated the firmware?

If your S3700 is not running the latest, then it may not work correctly.

Posted Wed 20 Mar 13 @ 8:27 pm
Support staff wrote :
Have you updated the firmware?

If your S3700 is not running the latest, then it may not work correctly.

Yeap. Just check Denon's website and I have the latest Asio and firmware. Reinstalled v7.3 and works fine (well back to what it was). Any other Denon 3700s user having the same issues?

Posted Wed 20 Mar 13 @ 8:31 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
I will pm you for more details...

Posted Wed 20 Mar 13 @ 8:32 pm
DJ Cyder wrote :
I will pm you for more details...

OK.

Posted Wed 20 Mar 13 @ 9:46 pm
WOW that is much more stable than any previous version, cut my cpu in half and now I can leave vps philta running in the background! nice work guys! the loop_roll is pretty tight, it's not perfect though as the tracks sometimes need nudging back into phase. don't have a use for slip roll but nice addition for some

Posted Wed 20 Mar 13 @ 10:01 pm
Thank you VDJ!

Posted Wed 20 Mar 13 @ 10:07 pm
Greetings, I begin by reporting that the native of the ddj mapper sx does not work, do not turn on the jogs, the play does not work, or anything of the pads, this mode No Serato, Laptop WIN7 64 bit, I have the latest firmware ... What could it be???

Posted Wed 20 Mar 13 @ 10:32 pm
DJJAMMPRO InfinityMember since 2005
holy shit did vdj get the denon platters at 2960 watch the f out this is real good ................

JAMM

Posted Wed 20 Mar 13 @ 10:39 pm
samirdj21 wrote :
Greetings, I begin by reporting that the native of the ddj mapper sx does not work, do not turn on the jogs, the play does not work, or anything of the pads, this mode No Serato, Laptop WIN7 64 bit, I have the latest firmware ... What could it be???

Well I don't feel so bad now that I'm not the only one having issues ;)

Posted Wed 20 Mar 13 @ 10:39 pm
DJJAMM wrote :
holy shit did vdj get the denon platters at 2980 watch the f out this is real good ................

JAMM

Well I'm having issues with my 3700 platters. Let me know if u have any luck. Read the posts above to see what I had problems with.

Posted Wed 20 Mar 13 @ 10:40 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
samirdj21 wrote :

Please delete any DDJ-SX files from Documents\VirtualDJ\Devices and Documents\VirtualDJ\Mappers and relaunch VirtualDJ

Posted Wed 20 Mar 13 @ 10:49 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
DJLo50 wrote :
samirdj21 wrote :

Totally irrelevant issues.

Posted Wed 20 Mar 13 @ 10:51 pm
djdad wrote :
DJLo50 wrote :
samirdj21 wrote :

Totally irrelevant issues.

Joke

Posted Wed 20 Mar 13 @ 10:58 pm
djdad wrote :
samirdj21 wrote :

Please delete any DDJ-SX files from Documents\VirtualDJ\Devices and Documents\VirtualDJ\Mappers and relaunch VirtualDJ

Thanks Dj Dad, that was the fault, delete files and device mapper, and voila, now works perfect ...

Posted Wed 20 Mar 13 @ 11:00 pm
Downloading.. Tks

Posted Wed 20 Mar 13 @ 11:36 pm
Install error here too, On both my laptop, and my master backup system.

Install rolls back due to install error, "No files have been changed on your computer"

Not game to try install on Main show system. =(

Posted Wed 20 Mar 13 @ 11:37 pm
18%