Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: stanton scs3m skin

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

anyone know where i can get the stanton scs3 skin for vdj seen few videos on youtube with the skin but can find it anywhere tried contacting stanton but no answer yet

Posted Fri 26 Oct 12 @ 7:38 pm
The skin only comes with the LE version that comes with the controller.

Posted Sat 27 Oct 12 @ 12:49 pm
yeah i bought my controller like almost two years ago and back then it only came with traktor i tried contacting stanton but its been more than a month and still no answer from them
i was wondering if anyone of you guys have it and pass the skin file

Posted Sun 28 Oct 12 @ 3:28 pm
Nobody can send the skin to you. DO NOT ask this again or your account will be locked.

This is not permitted because first of all unlicensed users are not entitled to skin downloads and second, it is exclusive to the Stanton LE product only. If you don't own the VirtualDJ version of the controller that includes a serial for VirtualDJ LE, then you are not entitled to the skin regardless of whether you own the actual controller or not.

This would only be possible if Stanton agreed to give you a VirtualDJ LE serial at their expense, but this is unlikely considering that your controller is two years old.

Posted Mon 29 Oct 12 @ 6:01 am
hey guys so i finally got an email from stanton and they finally gave me a key for my free bdj software with the skin i was looking for

Posted Mon 29 Oct 12 @ 5:17 pm
hi mate how did you get the copy ??

Posted Mon 05 Nov 12 @ 2:01 pm
Is it possible to get this skin for VDJ Pro? I just picked up a refurbished SCS.3 and would prefer not to downgrade to LE in order to use it.

Posted Mon 26 Nov 12 @ 6:02 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
No, the Stanton skins are not available to download from our webpage.
However you may install the LE version, as this way the LE skin will be installed in VirtualDJ\skins folder.
Its not a downgrade. You install the LE, but you dont have to use it. You can delete the LE icon from your desktop and use Pro full icon to launch.

Posted Mon 26 Nov 12 @ 7:22 pm
Just what I needed to know! Thanks.

Posted Tue 27 Nov 12 @ 3:58 pm
so bad

Posted Mon 26 Jan 15 @ 7:30 pm

Posted Tue 27 Jan 15 @ 10:18 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)