Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Video Discussion

Topic: Where can I get really cheap Karaoke collections?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I need to build a collection and want to know where I can get the best bang for my buck.

Thanks.

Posted Thu 11 Oct 12 @ 4:32 pm
Dont confuse cheap, with legal. Sound Choice and other companies are really cracking down these days.

[Advert removed - Advertising is not permitted on the VirtualDJ forums - Please read the forum rules]

Posted Tue 16 Oct 12 @ 5:48 pm
[Moderated: Selling is not permitted on the VirtualDJ forums. Please use eBay or similar if you wish to sell your equipment, CD's, etc.]

Posted Fri 19 Oct 12 @ 9:32 pm
There are subscription services for $100/month that give you access to 8,000 songs legally. I think it only works with PCDJ tho.

Otherwise eBay, pawn shops.

Pop Hits Monthly has been offering package deals if you buy past years from them. I've been thinking about doing that myself.

Chartbuster Essential Series are a great place to start and they offer them on SD Cards!

I wish a company would start offering a service like promo only's POOL. I know that is the best $100/month I spend. But I get Video's and MP3's there. so I don't think I'd want to spend quite that much on karaoke but I'd gladly spend $50 for an easy to use download service.

Posted Tue 23 Oct 12 @ 1:47 pm

Posted Tue 23 Oct 12 @ 3:31 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)