Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: [NEW] VirtualDJ 7.2 - Page: 3

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

cstoll wrote :
bagpuss wrote :

Can someone put me through to the complaints department these updates are too frequent, please go and have a holiday you're making me work too hard :).

You can submit a ticket to our support team if you would like some one-on-one counseling / help -- http://www.virtualdj.com/contact/index.html

Wowsa, great software, free updates, great community and now they offer counseling. Amazing service!! :)

Posted Wed 10 Oct 12 @ 12:26 pm
awesome..thanks a lot TEAM

Posted Wed 10 Oct 12 @ 12:33 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
djtouchdan wrote :

Wowsa, great software, free updates, great community and now they offer counseling. Amazing service!! :)

*counseling underwritten by smith and wesson

Glad everyone is enjoying the update :)

Posted Wed 10 Oct 12 @ 12:38 pm
What do the different colored waveforms mean?

Posted Wed 10 Oct 12 @ 12:45 pm
DJ Cyder wrote :
djtouchdan wrote :

*counseling underwritten by smith and wesson

Glad everyone is enjoying the update :)

Ha ha ha ha ha!!

Not sure quite what the coloured waveforms are doing, but, they look pretty, and they're nicer to look at than my rivals 7.1 free home trial version! Have that, competition!

Right, nuff chat, time to figure this out...

Posted Wed 10 Oct 12 @ 12:46 pm
This is how it should be done. Great update and nice going with the color-changes.

Posted Wed 10 Oct 12 @ 12:49 pm
DJRogerBorges wrote :

The waveform is colored according to the sound spectrum...
Roughly speaking the "bass" being yellow/red/purple, "mid range/vocals" different shades of green, and "highs" are bright blueish ..
Or something like that..

The idea is to make it easier to spot different parts of the song, specially in regards to scratching... or even transitions to next song.

Posted Wed 10 Oct 12 @ 12:51 pm
Woop woop.... thx VDJ

Posted Wed 10 Oct 12 @ 12:51 pm
dj-in-norway wrote :
DJRogerBorges wrote :

The waveform is colored according to the sound spectrum...
Roughly speaking the "bass" being yellow/red/purple, "mid range/vocals" different shades of green, and "highs" are bright blueish ..
Or something like that..

The idea is to make it easier to spot different parts of the song, specially in regards to scratching... or even transitions to next song.

another great tool for mixing urban/hiphop music..gives a quick visual cue on wheres the high hats and snares and downbeat ...makes for easier beat juggle and turntablism....thnx vdj team

Posted Wed 10 Oct 12 @ 1:28 pm
DJAVIPPRO (OEM)Member since 2016
What is the simplest way to return the faders to be like previous versions ?
I'd love a detailed explanation...

Posted Wed 10 Oct 12 @ 1:28 pm
ewitlesPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Did anything change under the hood w/ regard to the Automix and Advanced sound card setup?

1st: There is a glitch when tracks are on automix. Just as one finishes, the next one plays. All is good. But when the next on list gets loaded, there is a small audible glitch. No matter the type of automix. Mind you, only use for dinner/cocktails, but still noticeable.

2nd: Current VDJ cannot 'see' more than 3 channels (5.1 sound device) via native WDM.

Can't wait to put this through the mill...

Posted Wed 10 Oct 12 @ 1:33 pm
I am running VDJ 7.2 on my Mac and when I tried to change the levelfader _curve back to 0 through the VDJScript it did not work. Has anyone else experienced this problem or know how to fix it?

Posted Wed 10 Oct 12 @ 1:36 pm
DJAVIPPRO (OEM)Member since 2016
JonasHercksen wrote :
I am running VDJ 7.2 on my Mac and when I tried to change the levelfader _curve back to 0 through the VDJScript it did not work. Has anyone else experienced this problem or know how to fix it?

They Should make a button in options "SHARP" OR "SMOOTH" for the faders.

Posted Wed 10 Oct 12 @ 1:46 pm
Thanks a lot to all the Team for the update! I'll have to wait until sunday to test it properly, but it seems great by what I have read so far!
Cheers, D.J. Castol.

Posted Wed 10 Oct 12 @ 1:47 pm
SERIA INTERESSANTE SE VIRTAULDJ NA PARTE DE EQUALIZAÇÃO ESTIVESSE MAIS DE UMA OPÇÃO IGUAL TRAKTOR 2 (Classic, p600, NUO, and Xone) OFERENCE

CHANGES SINCE THERE WOULD BE INTERESTING IF VOLUMES .... VIRTAULDJ IN PART OF EQUALIZATION WERE MORE LIKE AN OPTION TRAKTOR 2 (Classic, p600, NUO, and Xone) OFFERS.

Posted Wed 10 Oct 12 @ 2:17 pm
J-SnipPRO InfinityMember since 2006
DJ SWID wrote :
What is the simplest way to return the faders to be like previous versions ?
I'd love a detailed explanation...

He mentioned how to reset it in the first post.

Posted Wed 10 Oct 12 @ 2:26 pm
J-SnipPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Wow another update! You guys are throwing surprises left and right. :)

Thanks for the update.

For the next update how about an option to disable master deck using 2 deck skin with Pioneer WeGo? Really need to be able to sync decks using the vdj standard way (sync deck 1 syncs to deck 2-this does not work anymore at least with 7.1 using WeGo).

Posted Wed 10 Oct 12 @ 2:33 pm
Loving the new coloured waveforms, quick question though are large track waveforms at the top of the screens going to be also coloured at some point they look a little odd not being now?

Posted Wed 10 Oct 12 @ 3:09 pm
getting a white box on the waveform bar when a song is playing when using the new waveform.

Posted Wed 10 Oct 12 @ 3:11 pm
having problems with video's now with v7.2 with Colored waveform enabled.

Posted Wed 10 Oct 12 @ 3:27 pm
18%