Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: [NEW] VirtualDJ 7.2 - Page: 2

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

so.... I don't know what the colored waveforms are supposed to do?

Posted Wed 10 Oct 12 @ 10:08 am
is connection possible with pioneer cdj-2000nexus ???
i tried it but it doesn't work

Posted Wed 10 Oct 12 @ 10:10 am
Will skins need to be modified to take advantage of the coloured waveforms

Posted Wed 10 Oct 12 @ 10:12 am
djjameslake wrote :
Will skins need to be modified to take advantage of the coloured waveforms

no .. :) its in vdj options to turn it on

Posted Wed 10 Oct 12 @ 10:15 am
Not sure if its just affecting me, but I'm experiencing some heavy lagging when using the coloured waveforms. It only happens during the last few seconds of the outgoing song. Once the outgoing song stops, it goes back to normal. Just thought I'd highlight this. It has not crashed yet, but I've only been testing it for about 10 minutes.

Posted Wed 10 Oct 12 @ 10:16 am
djharryg wrote :
so.... I don't know what the colored waveforms are supposed to do?

lol ... neither do most of the people that ask for them

Posted Wed 10 Oct 12 @ 10:16 am
djsonance wrote :
Not sure if its just affecting me, but I'm experiencing some heavy lagging when using the coloured waveforms. It only happens during the last few seconds of the outgoing song. Once the outgoing song stops, it goes back to normal. Just thought I'd highlight this. It has not crashed yet, but I've only been testing it for about 10 minutes.

im getting the same thing. depending on the skin,the colored waveforms chew up a LOT of cpu!!

Posted Wed 10 Oct 12 @ 10:18 am
Nice to see the updates. However, I am a virtual vinyl registered owner. I don't have the luxory of having these updates. Is there any way for Atomix, virtual dj or whoever does your Public relations to contact Numark to find out an ETA on a release for those of us who own Cue and virtual vinyl. I understand we have to wait for there approval, but i think atomix should be in cahoots with numark on this matter. As before, thank you for the updates. I will be happy when mine finally arrives.

Posted Wed 10 Oct 12 @ 10:28 am
bigicedog wrote :
djsonance wrote :

im getting the same thing. depending on the skin,the colored waveforms chew up a LOT of cpu!!

Same for me, but my machine is 1.6ghz, 8gb ram.....maybe i need to step up to dual core now or just continue using a skin without the scratch waveform, as it works ok with just the song position in colored waveform.

Posted Wed 10 Oct 12 @ 10:28 am
FrankCoppens wrote :

Should be possible yes, the mapper is added as far as I can tell.
Sure you have the nexus set up in correct mode to connect to dj software?

Cstoll might elaborate, he knows that player well i think

Posted Wed 10 Oct 12 @ 10:31 am
djtaliban wrote :
bigicedog wrote :
djsonance wrote :

Same for me, but my machine is 1.6ghz, 8gb ram.....maybe i need to step up to dual core now or just continue using a skin without the scratch waveform, as it works ok with just the song position in colored waveform.

Try update your graphic drivers to latest versions.
I had some similar issues before I updated my drivers

Posted Wed 10 Oct 12 @ 10:32 am
Why is the update not being indicated with a highlighted Download Center button?

If I check for updates in VDJ it also doesn't recognise anything - tells me I have the latest version.

Posted Wed 10 Oct 12 @ 10:59 am
ime using numark cues 7.0 i want to use the new virtual dj with colored wave for how do it get it? , maybe numark cues have the 7.2 program too...can any one help me.?

Posted Wed 10 Oct 12 @ 11:07 am
DJ-DICE-BELIZE wrote :
ime using numark cues 7.0 i want to use the new virtual dj with colored wave for how do it get it? , maybe numark cues have the 7.2 program too...can any one help me.?

You either have to crossgrade to VirtualDJ Pro or wait to see if Numark will approve the new releases.

Keith

Posted Wed 10 Oct 12 @ 11:10 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
dj-in-norway wrote :
FrankCoppens wrote :

Should be possible yes, the mapper is added as far as I can tell.
Sure you have the nexus set up in correct mode to connect to dj software?

Cstoll might elaborate, he knows that player well i think

Yes, the CDJ-2000nexus is supported. Please create a thread in the Hardware forum and we can discuss your connection issues there.

Don't want to clutter this thread with a different topic. :)

Posted Wed 10 Oct 12 @ 11:19 am
will virtual vinyl users get acces to this update, and access to v8 when its released?

Posted Wed 10 Oct 12 @ 11:24 am
Numark CUE and VirtualVinyl users

As reported with every update release in the past (even the one just a couple weeks ago) - the process is simple; we announce a release and provide that release to Numark. Once they give their approval we make it available to those that registered here at VirtualDJ.com.

Posted Wed 10 Oct 12 @ 11:29 am
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008

Posted Wed 10 Oct 12 @ 11:55 am
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003

Can someone put me through to the complaints department these updates are too frequent, please go and have a holiday you're making me work too hard :).

Posted Wed 10 Oct 12 @ 11:59 am
bagpuss wrote :

Can someone put me through to the complaints department these updates are too frequent, please go and have a holiday you're making me work too hard :).

You can submit a ticket to our support team if you would like some one-on-one counseling / help -- http://www.virtualdj.com/contact/index.html

Posted Wed 10 Oct 12 @ 12:06 pm
12%