Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Website Feature Requests - Page: 8

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

cnaylPRO InfinityMember since 2016
I would love a better search feature - this has probably already been asked for but I can't find it as the search here is awful! Options such as searching for a phrase or any word, limiting the search to particualr topics etc are standard in forums but alas not here -:(

Posted Tue 13 Dec 16 @ 9:12 am
cnaylPRO InfinityMember since 2016
The ability to change your Forum Nickname would be great, even if it only allowed you to do it once. Failing that, at least the chance to change what the URL is for your home page as it's quite possible as a DJ you may decide to change your name once you learn that your original choice was not so good!

Posted Tue 13 Dec 16 @ 9:14 am
LDJ Buzzy wrote :
The ability to change your Forum Nickname would be great, even if it only allowed you to do it once. Failing that, at least the chance to change what the URL is for your home page as it's quite possible as a DJ you may decide to change your name once you learn that your original choice was not so good!

I made a mistake on signing up so yes +100

Posted Tue 13 Dec 16 @ 10:50 am
+1

Me too, didn't realise that it mattered at the time of signing up.

Posted Tue 13 Dec 16 @ 11:08 am
+1 for the comment about changing nick.

Also AJAX was mentioned years ago (and possibly more recently). I would +1 this many, many times.

Posted Sun 25 Dec 16 @ 11:07 pm
Please can the online hardware setup guides also be made available as downloadable PDF files?

E.G. The VDJ setup guide for the Pioneer DDJ-RZ is available as an online "manual" but not listed in the PDF downloads under "supported controllers".

That raises another question. Why are the PDF manuals only accessible via the "supported controllers" page? Why is there no download link to these from the "online" manuals (those which also have PDFs)?

Posted Sat 31 Dec 16 @ 5:07 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009

Posted Tue 17 Jan 17 @ 8:25 am
Agreed. Some people dont use Twitbook or Facewitter.

Posted Wed 18 Jan 17 @ 6:18 pm
i would like to see a actual info in depth for all skins and effects and down loads . Not a link that sends me back in a circle with a youtube video to show how it works. I love the work and hard effort put into all the extras . Respect to all....

Posted Fri 27 Jan 17 @ 6:39 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
LSL50 wrote :
LDJ Buzzy wrote :

I made a mistake on signing up so yes +100

@LSL50 you're a subscriber, just let your sub expire and open a new account and re-sub

Posted Fri 27 Jan 17 @ 8:08 pm
The ability to expand a posted screenshot to full size when clicking on it.

Sure this has been asked for many times before.

Posted Thu 02 Mar 17 @ 4:47 pm
being added, will be live soon

Posted Thu 02 Mar 17 @ 6:28 pm
Thanks Rune!

Posted Thu 02 Mar 17 @ 6:30 pm
Hi Rune,

Did you manage to get the expanded screenshots implemented?

Still not working here.

Keith

Posted Wed 15 Mar 17 @ 11:37 am
Wish me to Control the Homepage Blog,Forumspostings,etc.with a Controlled Level up to Le,Plus Controller,Pro LicensesUser to read.

I mean that no NLU's can read this when i not will this.

Or does this goes eventually since today and i have overseen this ?

Thanks and
Greatings,Dirk

Posted Sun 21 May 17 @ 7:58 am
@vlnjacki:
1+ from me for that

Posted Sun 21 May 17 @ 8:10 am
it would be nice to have a media sublink in each forum messages to easily find and view all videos and links in.. for example "Wishes and new features".

Posted Tue 20 Jun 17 @ 2:04 am
When are you going to have thumbs up and down?

Posted Fri 07 Jul 17 @ 5:03 pm
This is not Facebook (thank goodness).

Posted Fri 07 Jul 17 @ 5:46 pm
Don't have thumbs down on facebook lol

Posted Sun 09 Jul 17 @ 10:52 pm
75%