Forum: Wishes and new features

Features you would like to see in VirtualDJ
Topic: Website Feature Requests - Page: 10
Reported this years ago. You are seriously wasting your time as the site is just totally neglected.

Posted Fri 13 Jul 18 @ 8:45 am
lincol2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
@PachN

+

Posted Fri 13 Jul 18 @ 3:23 pm
Can we PLEASE quote selected text , instead of a whole post ? That would be 10 times easier . I'm sure many users would appreciate this .

Posted Thu 16 Aug 18 @ 9:40 am
Just press the quote button then delete the parts of text you don't want.

Posted Sat 18 Aug 18 @ 12:31 pm
You mean : why make it easy when you can make it complex ? That makes sense .

Posted Sun 19 Aug 18 @ 8:41 am
You think editing a little bit of text is complex?

Posted Sun 19 Aug 18 @ 9:09 am
groovindj wrote :
You think editing a little bit of text is complex?

There are large posts , from which you may like to quote 3 or 4 short sentences , that aren't necessarily in line . In that case, it's pretty difficult to edit it all together.

Posted Sun 19 Aug 18 @ 9:22 am
Well it's all relative I suppose. I've been using computers to read, post and edit text online for decades, and I don't have any issues at all editing bits out of quotes on here - no matter how verbose the original was.

As long as you're familiar with the keyboard shortcuts for editing text (as anyone using a computer ought to be) then I don't see how it can be called complex or difficult.

Posted Sun 19 Aug 18 @ 9:29 am
It's just that I know this Dutch website (HardwareInfo.nl) about computers , that uses this selected text quote system . I thought it is pretty relaxed .

Posted Sun 19 Aug 18 @ 9:50 am
You can always type the quote element yourself then copy and paste the sentences??

[q uote] paste here [/quote]

Assuming that isn't too complex.

Posted Mon 20 Aug 18 @ 9:42 am
klausmogensen wrote :
A new version af the comparison chart for mobile phones would be great. It's a bit hard to read at the moment

It looks like this have been done. Pretty cool layout now :)

Posted Mon 20 Aug 18 @ 11:20 am
Yes, I mentioned a few weeks ago that it need fixing. They fixed the chart, but the rest of the site is still hard to use from a smartphone.

Posted Mon 20 Aug 18 @ 5:21 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
If you open a Bold-Tag, but do not close it

All the following text will be bold. And not only in this post.

Posted Wed 29 Aug 18 @ 6:08 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
In this post too. Although I never set a bold-Tag... This will go on as long as someone sets a ( /b ) somewhere in their posts.

Posted Wed 29 Aug 18 @ 6:09 am
Page : [<<] [<]