Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Video Discussion

Topic: Fullscreen video

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

The Video window appears always with title bar. This is not so good, if I want to project this window via second screen to the projector. Is there any posibility to set this window fullscreen without border and title bar - or what additional hardware is needed for this thing?

I have two converters - HDMI to Composite and VGA to composite. That works, but unfortunately not full screen.

Posted Fri 27 Apr 12 @ 3:14 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
You're not setting it up right and are over stressing your video memory.

The user guide on your system will explain this in detail.
my docs/vdj/user guide

Posted Sat 28 Apr 12 @ 1:09 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006

Posted Sat 28 Apr 12 @ 4:15 pm
CadDogPRO InfinityMember since 2004
falkhuth wrote :
The Video window appears always with title bar. This is not so good, if I want to project this window via second screen to the projector. Is there any posibility to set this window fullscreen without border and title bar.

Great question which I wasn't able to find the answer it the links above...

How do you remove the Title Bar and Border...?

I would like to be able to just to show the video without needing to hide the title bar.

Right now, what I do is to move the screen just up little so that the title bar isn't seen that much.

I have played with many of the setting trying to fine the one setting which turns this off.

Any help is welcome...

Thanks

Posted Tue 01 May 12 @ 6:26 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I made this over three years ago (on my desk top) for one of the guys so is a little out of date but may help you, set your output resolution if connecting to tv's or a projector at 1024x768 also remember to make connections to tv's or projector before booting up your lappy.

There's more video tutorials in my blog on other subjects that will help for soniques and clipbank etc, a little dated unfortunately now but should help in working out things.

If you still have problems pm me and we can fix up a skype call and I'll talk you through it.

Posted Tue 01 May 12 @ 7:18 pm
mydiscoHome userMember since 2012
I would like to try virtual dj pro basic. what do you get as screen display if not full screen?? Please no answers like half screen,bit more discriptive if poss.

Mark.

Posted Thu 04 Oct 12 @ 3:50 pm
It's limited to a small video window which cannot be resized. Video is a full Pro feature and is included for demo purposes in other versions.

For an example, please see http://www.virtualdj.com/products/virtualdj/screenshot.html

The 3rd picture on the this page (VirtualDJ - Video mixing) shows the video output window over the top of the default skin.

In the full VirtualDJ Pro, the window can be resized to any size you like or you can choose to output it full screen to your external display (Strongly recommended.)

Posted Fri 05 Oct 12 @ 6:06 am
ok im now about to program 4 screens with multi layer mapped skins on to one screen for each the magic was the "his" multi view usb to hdmi... up to 6 tvs or projectors all can do different things. awesome.. 60$ each.. memory express calgary

Posted Sat 20 Oct 12 @ 12:48 pm
please i have virtual dj 8...how to show only video on the screen...

Posted Wed 06 Aug 14 @ 5:23 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)