Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: [NEW] VirtualDJ v7.0.5 - Page: 2

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

DJJAMMPRO InfinityMember since 2005
just curious does this update address the denon 3700s jog pulse resolution advancement , is vdj capable of operationg with denon 2960 cylce setting which effectively doubles the platter resolution of DN-S3700
normal setting is 1480, which is definitely not on point while running the vdj software and using the midi setting -- djk --

Posted Tue 09 Aug 11 @ 4:44 am
beatbreaker1 wrote :
cstoll wrote :
IE9 gives that message with any EXE or MSI install file ...

Like Chris said........

but that is not true, i download several different files and none of them give this sign

Posted Tue 09 Aug 11 @ 11:23 am
DJJAMMPRO InfinityMember since 2005
HELLO VDJ

Posted Tue 09 Aug 11 @ 9:11 pm
illistLE userMember since 2010
VDJ IS THE BEST

Posted Wed 10 Aug 11 @ 8:00 am
DJJAMM wrote :
just curious does this update address the denon 3700s jog pulse resolution advancement , is vdj capable of operationg with denon 2960 cylce setting which effectively doubles the platter resolution of DN-S3700
normal setting is 1480, which is definitely not on point while running the vdj software and using the midi setting -- djk --

Please have a look at the first post in this thread. The link to the Wiki will show you all changes in this update.
sclavel wrote :
As usual, the complete change list can be read on the wiki

Posted Wed 10 Aug 11 @ 11:12 am
Hi guys, I feel the response to DJ JAMM's point is a bit too easy. First of all, the wiki about 7.0.5 is cryptic. Secondly, the possibly related change "jogfull" is not in the script wiki. Thirdly, last week in the archives I read a promise (!) by VDJ staff, that this platter resolution increase "will be in the next release". So I feel a direct answer is justified. Thanks in advance & keep up this gr8 product !! (and I'm sure, JAMM just used caps to cheer us all up ;-))

Best,
Arie

Posted Wed 10 Aug 11 @ 2:30 pm
OK, so I found it. I was referring to this comment by cstoll on Mar 8 2011, in reply to dustinash:
"Now if you are running in PURE MIDI mode - then yes, the resolution would make a difference. An update to the MIDI definition did not make it into this recent release for increasing the resolution. It will be in the next release." You can find this on:
http://fr2.virtualdj.com/forums/115215/Hardware_Technical_Support/DENON_Hardware_Products_(Setup__Solutions__Fixes__Issues__etc_).html?page=25

Have a fine day,
Arie

Posted Thu 11 Aug 11 @ 3:35 am
s.waterreus wrote :
am i the only one getting this, not shocking and i know it's nothing but it doesn't look friendly.
IE9 standard settings

Internet Explorer is rarely used now days. Google Chrome or Firefox is common

Thanks for the updates

Posted Thu 11 Aug 11 @ 4:02 pm
rimondlHome userMember since 2010
help! is 7.0.5 solve Denon dnhs 5500 midi problem? i been waitin for change since vdj 7.0.0?

Posted Fri 12 Aug 11 @ 9:04 pm
cguildPRO InfinityMember since 2010
fixed changing vinyl mode/cd mode while touchwheel_touch is kept pressed

So does this mean when I press the vinyl scratch button on my VMS4 on can still have my hand on the jog wheel?

Posted Sat 13 Aug 11 @ 1:31 am
I have just tried 7.05 but reverted back to 7.02 . Bug issues with music videos , they keep freeze then carry on then freeze again... Super spec computer so I know its not that... 7.02 working fine again .. just be aware and check at home first before you go live case you have similar issues...

Posted Sat 13 Aug 11 @ 6:35 am
BlulitePRO InfinityMember since 2009
haha, im only like a week late on noticing this.

Posted Sat 13 Aug 11 @ 5:14 pm
Are the issues with videos on windows or OSX as I am not going to risk it until fixed

Posted Sun 14 Aug 11 @ 4:07 pm
The problems are with windows 7 64 bit .. the video format we are using is mp4.

Hope this helps..

Posted Mon 15 Aug 11 @ 6:58 am
basemanPRO InfinityMember since 2005
rimondl wrote :
help! is 7.0.5 solve Denon dnhs 5500 midi problem? i been waitin for change since vdj 7.0.0?

I too would like to know if problems with Denon 5500 will be fixed, I am unable to use VDJ at the moment because of this.

Posted Mon 15 Aug 11 @ 11:24 am
playcock wrote :
The problems are with windows 7 64 bit .. the video format we are using is mp4.

Hope this helps..

has anyone had problems with Windows 7 32 bit or is that ok

Posted Mon 15 Aug 11 @ 12:12 pm
what i learned when upgrading is, factor reset after it seen to give the best results.

Posted Mon 15 Aug 11 @ 6:19 pm
Thank You VDJ for all your hard work!

Posted Mon 15 Aug 11 @ 9:46 pm
Izm123PRO InfinityMember since 2009
rimondl wrote :

I've been using 2 dn-hs5500s in midi without problems since ver 7.03. I have no warbles or sound issues. What problems are you guys having? Perhaps its a setting issue?

Posted Mon 15 Aug 11 @ 10:06 pm
rimondlHome userMember since 2010
rimondl wrote :

I've been using 2 dn-hs5500s in midi without problems since ver 7.03. I have no warbles or sound issues. What problems are you guys having? Perhaps its a setting issue?

Hi sir.. may i know your setting for vdj 7.0.3?
i believe vdj receive a lot of complain abt denon dnhs5500 in midi mode
my issue is the spin platter not stable warbles especially when i change to player 2.. pls help tks so much..

Posted Tue 16 Aug 11 @ 8:45 am
89%