Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: [NEW] VirtualDJ v7.0.5 - Page: 3

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

thank you VDJ for the upgrade my mac runing like a champ than you for the 7.0.5

Posted Tue 16 Aug 11 @ 1:24 pm
Been so many years since I originally purchased Virtual DJ, 4 major (and countless minor) versions later and I'm still getting free updates, thanks team!

Posted Tue 16 Aug 11 @ 7:03 pm
Andrew87 wrote :
Been so many years since I originally purchased Virtual DJ, 4 major (and countless minor) versions later and I'm still getting free updates, thanks team!

For this and thousand more reasons i chose VDJ...

Posted Tue 16 Aug 11 @ 8:52 pm
oh boy get it fix right away

Posted Tue 16 Aug 11 @ 9:34 pm
macavelli wrote :
I also had have multiply crashes with this new version. It seems to me that there is a problem with the new internal video decoder. Virtual dj 7.0.5 when loading the first wave of mp4 format will crash with out warning. It will start shut down, the crash guard doesnt kick in. It says virtual dj must shut down windows will check for a solution. And shuts down. It plays newer mp4 with no problem I never had that problem, on version 7.0.4 played all those first wave of mp4 with no problem. I down graded back to 7.0.4 and those same videos play with no problem. I think it's a problem with the new internal video decoder, list in the new version it says virtual has added more video formats. This issue needs to be fixed ASAP. By reading this thread I see I'm not the only one with this problem.

Yes it appears that some old video from Promo Only had a problem in the encoding of the published date, that was crashing the new video decoder.
We just released v7.0.5b that fixes this.
This problem affected only Windows user, not Mac.

So if you are on Windows and play Promo Only videos, we recommend you download and reinstall this new build.

Posted Wed 17 Aug 11 @ 4:28 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)