Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: key code problems - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

and Grooveshark seems to be free.... . . . . . . somethings telling me never to buy software from Office Max again

Posted Wed 19 Mar 14 @ 2:51 pm
As already advised, please contact support for assistance with your issue: http://www.virtualdj.com/contact/index.html

Grooveshark is only free for personal use via their website and is actually paid for on your behalf by advertisers. Their web-based service cannot be used in other applications (Such as VirtualDJ) and is also not legal for public performance (I.e: DJ use in a bar, nightclub, etc.)

The Grooveshark audio subscription service in VirtualDJ is a completely separate service and is for professional DJ use (Although you will still need any appropriate public performance licenses, as you would do for playing from CD's or purchased digital music (If you are playing in a bar/club, then the venue will normally already have the appropriate licenses to cover you, depending on the music licensing laws of your country.))

Posted Thu 20 Mar 14 @ 5:06 am
I registered my serial code to the Virtual DJ Website. Someone took the sticker off my Mixer board and I was trying to reinstall the software and I went to the virtual DJ site logged in and tried to retrieve my serial code, yet it keeps saying no serial code registered and trying to find out how this is possible.

Posted Sat 19 Jul 14 @ 12:27 am

Posted Sat 19 Jul 14 @ 2:21 pm
wo bekomme ich Informationen Admin-Code

Posted Sun 21 Sep 14 @ 5:21 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009

Posted Mon 22 Sep 14 @ 5:34 am
djran33Home userMember since 2015
pls someone help me out here. my controller only work for 10 mins each time. it ask me for key code

Posted Wed 30 Dec 15 @ 11:52 pm
Simple. Buy a license!

Posted Thu 31 Dec 15 @ 10:35 am
In order to use a controller you have to have the LE license that came with the controller, a controller license that will only work with that controller, a subscription license that you pay monthly and it allows you to use any controller. But wait, there's more. Buy the Pro Infinity license, and use any controller on the market*, and get all upgrades for free. The free home use license, will only allow you to use a controller for 10 minutes, as you have experienced. Licenses are not transferable, and can not be resold.

*Any controller that's worthwhile.

Posted Sat 02 Jan 16 @ 1:51 am
Licensing Issue
I just bought a non-profit virtual dj license for my DDJ-S1 (which cost me $149...) yet the program continues to bring up the license purchasing menu after a few songs have been played. Any chance you can inform me how to fix this? Or give me my seemingly wasted money back? I have closed the program down, uninstalled and reinstalled and yet this problem continues to occur.
I was emailed a receipt if there is a support email address you would prefer this proof/issue to be sent to.

I hope we can resolve this issue soon
cheers,
kid red

Posted Thu 09 Feb 17 @ 11:51 am
Did you log in to the software in options > licences with your forum username and password?

Posted Thu 09 Feb 17 @ 12:37 pm

Posted Thu 09 Feb 17 @ 1:29 pm
Support staff wrote :
The license you have purchased is not the correct one for the controller you are using.

Please contact support here: http://www.virtualdj.com/contact/index.html
and they will be happy to correct the issue for you.

Awesome thank you!

Posted Sat 11 Feb 17 @ 7:37 am
kradcliffe wrote :
Did you log in to the software in options > licences with your forum username and password?

I did indeed! I bought the wrong license like the silly sausage I am :'D

Posted Sun 12 Feb 17 @ 2:02 am
Hi,,, I have bought a Numark Mixtrak pro, I Want to have a keycode for virtual dj 8. Can you have that for me?
Thanks.

Posted Fri 17 Mar 17 @ 7:57 am
If you bought this controller new, it came with an LE version of a DJ software. If It did not come with Virtual DJ, then you would have to purchase a license for Virtual DJ. You have a variety of choices, look here.

Posted Sat 18 Mar 17 @ 7:21 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)