Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: How to Install Effects on VDJ LE - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

It's normal and common practise for limited editions of software to be included with hardware products to allow you to be able to use them straight out of the box if you don't already have suitable DJ software.

Full DJ software is not normally included with hardware because this would raise the price of the product significantly as well as make it an unattractive option to users who already own full DJ software, who would end up paying for it twice. Most of the $325 that you paid is for the actual DDJ-WeGo hardware itself.

However, we offer a discount for LE users to upgrade to the full VirtualDJ Pro. The DDJ-WeGo entitles you to a significant discount of 50%, so you can upgrade to the full VirtualDJ Pro for only $149 instead of the normal price of $299. You can upgrade by going to http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html

Posted Fri 11 Oct 13 @ 5:17 am
djmilaPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Fyfboyz wrote :
I know I may be a new member but Im sorry I feel a little bit cheated cause I was always been a true fan of Virtual DJ. And after seeing so many people with cracked versions, I decided to step- up and buy my own real deal set up. So I went and bought the Pioneer DDJ-WEGO out of the apple store yesterday, and damn near cried when I seen I payed $325 for a DJ controller with a LIMITED EDITION DISC? Thinking should I return.....

Let's see how many Pro Virtual ( it is $299 And do you think the price of the device Pioneer only $26 )

I have two years denon mc-6000 without virtual LE (because Europe version ) and i payed $900 + 299 for ATOMIX and it's okay.

Posted Fri 11 Oct 13 @ 5:19 am
I just bought virtual dj pro and I read on the comparison that if you buy the pro 7 verison you can get all the samples and effects add ons. Well the problem I have is after buying VDJ pro 7 I went to the effects and tried to download one this is what it told me "Your current licenses do not allow you to download Effects" WTF!!!!!!!!! I am so ****ing pissed at this stupid company because I cant get the effects after dropping $270 on the pro version that said I can all the add on's. I need answers now ASAP!!!!!!!!!

[Please do not use bad language in your forum posts - Please read the forum rules]

Posted Sun 12 Jan 14 @ 3:49 am
Download privileges on the website are based on the licenses that you have registered to your user account. Most likely at the time that you tried, you had not yet registered your new VirtualDJ Pro license to your user account.

It appears that you have now done this because you show as a Professional Edition User. Please try again, making sure that you have logged into the website with your account first.

For instructions on how to install plugins, please see our FAQ pages: http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/Install%20Plugins.html

Posted Sun 12 Jan 14 @ 11:26 am
Hello fellow DJers

i recently bought Numark Mixtrack II, and seeing how I am using the LE edition it is not capable of addng new effects or samples. just recorded samples. As well as a Fader Curve option, are these not accessible with the LE 7?

thank you.

Posted Tue 21 Jan 14 @ 8:45 pm
VirtualDJ LE is limited software and doesn't support custom settings such as different crossfader curves (Unless the controller itself has a physical knob or switch to set this.)

LE also does not support using custom effects, skins or loading/saving samples outside of the 20 day trial of the full VirtualDJ Pro. Please see comparison.

For access to all these features and much, much more, you will need to upgrade to the full VirtualDJ Professional at a discount: http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html

Posted Wed 22 Jan 14 @ 5:09 am
how can i get license fo VDJ?

Posted Tue 25 Mar 14 @ 2:09 am

Posted Tue 25 Mar 14 @ 5:37 am
Well I bought a numark mix track quad and VDJ came as standard. The problem was it only let's you play 30 seconds of each track And asks for email address and a16 digit password in between tracks!!!!! The track is done whilst I'm starting next password!!!!! and the headphones for cueing next tracks work really well. Well30seconds of a track would be an interest wrong gig eh!!!!!! So I Stumped up $299 for the pro version. It still only offers me 30 seconds of each track but does not let me use the headphones!!!!! It has only asked for password once too, I was then offered VD 8J for FREE!!!!!! YES FREE
That wnnt let me use the headphones and charged me another $8 to verify.
So far over$300 for something I can't use rubbish!!!!! Please refund my $299 ,as I wing gonna get any gigs outta that rubbish!!!!!!!

Posted Sat 17 May 14 @ 1:07 pm
How do u install effects

Posted Tue 03 Feb 15 @ 11:40 pm
i want to know why djs use dj wego2 but with ipad, why they do not use virtualdj

Posted Thu 05 Feb 15 @ 11:29 pm
user10080338 wrote :
How do u install effects

Simply delete the effect plugin file(s) that you don't want from your VirtualDJ Home Folder:

http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/Delete%20Plugins.html

NOTE: You cannot delete the default effects that are built into VirtualDJ v8.

Posted Fri 06 Feb 15 @ 5:22 am
user9901683 wrote :
i want to know why djs use dj wego2 but with ipad, why they do not use virtualdj

Please do not hijack a topic by posting a message that's not related in any way. Your question has nothing to do with uninstalling effects from VirtualDJ LE, which this topic is about. Your message is also in the wrong forum - This forum is for questions and discussion about VirtualDJ plugins.

Feel free to open your own new topic on this subject in the appropriate forum (E.g: General Discussion) by clicking the + add icon at the top of the main forum list.

Posted Fri 06 Feb 15 @ 5:26 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)