Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: FlanJet - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Nice i like it ;p

Posted Tue 07 Dec 10 @ 5:07 am
Thats strange "WCC" as it sounds as what i get without any plugins but after running all decks and stopping 3 out of 4...will look into it...

Posted Tue 07 Dec 10 @ 7:26 am
TexZKPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Yes, that's a VDJ issue when using VDJPLUGINFLAG_PROCESSSCRATCH... I can't get rid of it, since it's related to the software, not to my plugins.

Posted Tue 07 Dec 10 @ 8:41 am
humm,actually let me change that last quote...I'm allways using plugins and its imediatally after i scratch!! its this whats been messing me up? will test again,thanks texZK.

Posted Tue 07 Dec 10 @ 7:56 pm
k. thanks for info. i don't do any scratching when mixing so not sure how that would affect (no pun intended!) the effect. it's just somthing that popped up while getting ready to record a mix and then got sidetracked by it. will just remember to turn it off beforehand.

Posted Tue 07 Dec 10 @ 10:48 pm
Hmmm......I've has the same thing happen when using the Reverb effect without any scratching going on.

Huey

Posted Wed 08 Dec 10 @ 5:55 am
It happens after a track is stopped. I can't do anything with that... sorry. The problem is inside VDJ, when applying effects to the deck output (VDJPLUGINFLAG_PROCESSSCRATCH) and not inside the track buffer as in almost all plugins not made by myself. For instance, reverb and echo effects would work without that flag.

Posted Wed 08 Dec 10 @ 8:30 am
@TexZK, is this strictly with audio plugins?

Posted Wed 08 Dec 10 @ 8:37 pm
I don't know for other plugins, but for sure it is when that option is set in audio plugins.

Posted Thu 09 Dec 10 @ 3:37 am
Gotcha! I'm having to rebuilt both computers but will check this again afterwards...

Posted Sun 22 Jan 12 @ 11:41 pm
BonggoHome userMember since 2012
how to download virtual dj what's effect? who know well back

Posted Mon 16 Apr 12 @ 11:03 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006

Posted Mon 16 Apr 12 @ 12:05 pm
como baixo os efeitos

Posted Tue 22 Apr 14 @ 3:57 pm
Sorry, this forum is for English language messages only.

Please either post your message again in English or use the appropriate language forum at the bottom of http://www.virtualdj.com/forums to post in your own language.

Posted Tue 22 Apr 14 @ 4:00 pm
why the download page saying your current licenses not alow to download this?

Posted Mon 23 Mar 15 @ 7:55 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Hi,

Because you require a valid VDJ license in order to download it.

Regards,

Scott

Posted Mon 23 Mar 15 @ 9:48 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)