Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Need skin for my Numark Mixdeck - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Good!...just did a test run (having to to reset all programs and check them after the the Lappy's return from the repair shop ) on the Groove v.2....Fun!!!!!

Posted Sat 07 May 11 @ 1:59 am
cigee72PRO InfinityMember since 2010

Posted Sun 08 May 11 @ 4:19 am
Just downloaded The Mixdeck Skin.
Looks great and thank you. Only tried on my laptop but......I have questions
1. I see it is 4 decks, how can I play deck 3 and 4?
Laptop can only hear deck 1 and 2. Decks 3 and 4 play but no sound.
Is there a switch to add the other two for laptop or what do we do on the controller to add 3 and 4?

2. I set my Mixdeck "TAP BUTTON" to "SYNC" - Can the Virtual Mixdeck sync the BPMs automatically? (Or can you add "sync button" to the Virtual version as this is a great one click solution to "equal the BPMs" and a second click to sync the tracks. If you do add, can the "sync tracks" sync two ways - One as a live mix to compensate "The Off Beat Mix" and Two to sync the "Downbeat Mix". Both are essential depending on how a track is made up.

Like the extra feature to size the font - Great idea!
Like the extended brower feature to see more of the tracks and great idea - superb!

As the Mixdeck has an analogue mixer, does the Virtual mixer always stay on max?

I see there are "kill switches" on the Virtual version - are the programmable to the physical decks?

How about for those who play videos to have the Ipod area as a video window?
or a window portal the add text to output on the Video screen for requests and shout outs
and a Karaoke output and a toggle to show who is up next and what they are "attempting to sing" as well as the CDG......

Sorry - full of ideas me, but I do know how difficult it is to implement them.

Anyway, I'll finish now and see what gives, maybe something in my ramblings can be sorted.

GREAT JOB!
Regards
Peace!

Posted Sun 08 May 11 @ 7:31 pm
Sorry missed one more....

Can we get an option to colour change the grey player background or the black tracks background too?
Love the bright colours on the players too!
Many thanks
>>>>>>>

Posted Sun 08 May 11 @ 7:35 pm
dont have VDJ open right now but we use deck selectors on the new v.7 skins,on this they're above the mixer,buttons labeled "deck 1" thru "deck 4"....what we do is swap between decks 1 &3 and 2& 4.....cool?

Posted Sun 08 May 11 @ 9:24 pm
Done that but only sound from 1 & 2 are audible.

Posted Mon 09 May 11 @ 9:21 am
You probably need to go into the advanced config and route where you want your sound for those two channels togo.

@Ro, the button to change the mixer views is not labeled correctly, I think........when the button says scratch, the scratch view is not shown. Hope that makes sense, lol!

Nice work,
Huey

Posted Mon 09 May 11 @ 9:27 am
djpv_85PRO InfinityMember since 2011
Good job Sir.... I like so much this...

Posted Tue 10 May 11 @ 5:52 pm
Once again DJ Ro,
a great skin for us Mix Deck users! Really getting used to using the skin and controller after four weeks of using!

Great - a Sync button on each deck will be fantastic and allowing the BPMs to sync and then allowing the sync button on a second tap to sync the waveforms!

My controller is only the 3 channel version on the mixer but there are 4 virtual decks on the skin.

I can load all four decks on the skin and play all of them from computer BUT only the first two decks will actually allow "sound out" using computer or controller.
Is there a way of loading the decks 3 and 4 to start and play thru the existing set-up OR mapping thru any other buttons to make them additional start buttons on the controller thus allowing full four deck mode on a two deck controller?

Also, if this is a work in progress version, then could you consider building in a mixer screen for video mixing too please - maybe where the IPOD dock shows?

Another great add-on could be a facility for typing in requests and messages (could be outputted on the video screen like Karaoke) and maybe also something for reminders for the DJ for "TRACKS NOT TO BE PLAYED"............... I'll explain - when doing Weddings etc. some clients request tracks not to be played because they hate them (like Birdie Song of YMCA etc) or not to play tracks that remind them of a bad period in their lives. This could also be a "blocker" that relates to the MP3/WAV database making these tracks unplayable at certain times or gigs or a reminder that pops up that picks up XXXX Explicit lyrics titles, also a bad choice at weddings!

Enough from me now.
Keep up the great work!

Posted Sat 28 May 11 @ 9:14 am
can someone plz give me the link to the numark mixdeck 2 decks only???

Posted Fri 24 Aug 12 @ 12:08 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)