Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: iRemote Sneak Peak - Page: 6

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

Here's an official statment "Move along people, nothing to see here." Lmao!! Why cater to Apples ego..........let's just get on with an Android app already. I mean dang there's already someone on the forums who has a partial app already built. Why doesn't the team recognize his work and just help him finish it already. He has already done ALOT for the community. Besides not everybody has nor WANTS a crapple pad.........

Just my thoughts
Huey

Posted Sat 04 Dec 10 @ 9:01 am
beatbreaker1 wrote :
Here's an official statment "Move along people, nothing to see here." Lmao!! Why cater to Apples ego..........let's just get on with an Android app already. I mean dang there's already someone on the forums who has a partial app already built. Why doesn't the team recognize his work and just help him finish it already. He has already done ALOT for the community. Besides not everybody has nor WANTS a crapple pad.........

Just my thoughts
Huey

It's not on Apple. It's not an iPad,iPhone,android thing. It's a VDJ issue.

Posted Sat 04 Dec 10 @ 12:12 pm
All Im sayin is, there is something that ALREADY works so lets get that rollin instead of waiting for WHOEVER is holding this up. Plus there is still some of us that will NEVER buy CRApple stuff so yes I think there should be others like ANDROID.

Huey

Posted Sat 04 Dec 10 @ 12:16 pm
The delay is probably because they are testing on the Mac version of Virtual DJ. I would suggest checking the Mac forums for some phantom poster having video issues not yet resolved. LOL Just Kidding Mac Addicts! Windows 7 + Virtual DJ 7; a great combination!

Posted Sat 04 Dec 10 @ 1:21 pm
I would like to see an android APP for that. I am willing to beta test it.

Posted Sat 04 Dec 10 @ 3:08 pm
spzeroPRO InfinityMember since 2009
gotta say this is beyond a joke now still no response, and still no app, Yes its an added bonus that when i paid for v6 was not even on the cards but i (maybe foolishly) did by an i-pad because of this supposed support and have to run it thru splashtop, not an official app :(

Posted Tue 07 Dec 10 @ 2:46 pm
I have asked for an update a couple of times on the dev forum too, but no responses there either.

It would be good for one of the teamers just to let users know what is happening in general terms as a lot of people are asking.

Keith

Posted Tue 07 Dec 10 @ 4:12 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
pimpindexter wrote :
I would like to see an android APP for that. I am willing to beta test it.

I'm working on an unofficial Android version but there won't be a public beta I'm afraid. Closed testing only.

It also won't be anywhere near as good as the Apple version Atomix have done, at least not yet!

Posted Tue 07 Dec 10 @ 4:31 pm
DJGCEPRO InfinityMember since 2009
i'm just sayin, if apple rejects it, there's always Cydia.

Posted Tue 07 Dec 10 @ 6:17 pm
spzeroPRO InfinityMember since 2009
DJGCE wrote :
i'm just sayin, if apple rejects it, there's always Cydia.

too right im happy to jailbreak to get this anyone leaked it yet? or is that a bit naughty asking, Sorry!

Posted Wed 08 Dec 10 @ 2:55 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
I doubt any of the beta testers would want to risk their beta testing privileges...

Posted Wed 08 Dec 10 @ 3:43 pm
DJGCEPRO InfinityMember since 2009
yeah... and no i doubt it would be leaked. folks here run a tight ship.

Posted Wed 08 Dec 10 @ 5:11 pm
The ADJA developed an iphone app for planning weddings. I believe it took 7 months for apple to approve it. So this isn't unusual. Although I hear most only take about a week to get to the ap store.

I do have to wonder if with a name like iremote if it will get approved. There is already an app called iremote, iremote sounds like a TV thing. It could be labeled deceptive. I'd think VDJ remote would have been more accurate.

Posted Wed 08 Dec 10 @ 5:13 pm
I think "Droid DJ" is a perfect name.................

Huey

Posted Wed 08 Dec 10 @ 5:44 pm
well i see that in the itunes store the "so called" fake Virtual DJ app was renamed to just DJ!. maybe we'll see the real app soon

Posted Sun 12 Dec 10 @ 3:31 pm
cwflukePRO InfinityMember since 2007
It's almost to the point it is worse then waiting for Santa Clause to come down the chimney!

Here's wishing for an early Christmas! Sure would be nice to have this so instead of lugging around the gear out of town during Christmas and New Years, the native iPad and iPhone app would be nicely tucked into the my laptop bag.

Ho! Ho! Ho!

Posted Tue 14 Dec 10 @ 4:02 pm
what's wrong you people mac,pc,droid who give a sh**t what your using we are all supposed to support each other in the dj community all this bashing is making me sick you all need to grow up vdj's crew work's hard to get this stuff released for us let them do their jobs and you do yours (dj) have fun and stop making stupid digs about who uses what and what's better then the other. Its all about what works for you so if you couldn't afford a crapple and all you could get was a poor mans iphone suck it up this is not what the forums are for.............

ps i know we are all excited about the release of (i remote) and i am sure vdj well let us know when its ready

Posted Tue 14 Dec 10 @ 4:58 pm
dj_d_crayz wrote :
what's wrong you people mac,pc,droid who give a sh**t what your using we are all supposed to support each other in the dj community all this bashing is making me sick you all need to grow up vdj's crew work's hard to get this stuff released for us let them do their jobs and you do yours (dj) have fun and stop making stupid digs about who uses what and what's better then the other. Its all about what works for you so if you couldn't afford a crapple and all you could get was a poor mans iphone suck it up this is not what the forums are for.............

ps i know we are all excited about the release of (i remote) and i am sure vdj well let us know when its ready

LMFAO!!

Posted Tue 14 Dec 10 @ 5:14 pm
Personally, I can't see what all the fuss is about. Are folks serious about actually using an iPhone/iPad as a controller for a live gig?

I think I'll stick with my CDJ's and MIDI controllers...

Posted Tue 14 Dec 10 @ 5:54 pm
Any chance this will be out before Christmas?

Posted Wed 15 Dec 10 @ 12:49 am
92%