Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: iRemote Sneak Peak - Page: 2

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
legaldeejay wrote :
Will there be a similar application for the Blackberry?

I'd have to leave that up to someone else; I actually have a RIM restricted API key so can write anything pretty much, but I no longer own a BB!

Posted Thu 14 Oct 10 @ 1:21 pm
cstoll wrote :
Dude, don't submit a SUPPORT ticket to ask when something is going to be released ... even if it was going to be tomorrow, next week, or next month - we would not divulge that information. I closed your ticket.

Excuse me very much dude, i was just curious IF there was going to be an android version available.and if so maybe someone could tell me when, i didnt't expect it to be super classified information. the support was just because i didn't know which section it was supposed to be asked to.
Because it is a great add on and don't want to buy an iphone i am eager to get it on android.
So again sorry for having enthusiasm.

Thank you for a great product. But an answer like ; maybe or working on it, would have been sufficient.

Posted Thu 14 Oct 10 @ 7:27 pm
Release dates are never divulged - and generally timescales or even 'if' something is being worked on is not made available to the public.

It is a wait and see game normally!

Luckily I can confirm Android support publicly because it's me that is working on it in plugin form - ie it is an unofficial version. That doesn't mean that Atomix aren't/won't add it themselves of course - I like to tinker ;)

Posted Thu 14 Oct 10 @ 8:09 pm
i like your thinksing of 2 ipods/Iphones and an ipad as a mixer but i highly doubt it,altho it would be cool,i would just need another ipod and an ipad,plus another reason would be it would be very slow as the computer is being used by 3 devices and u would probrably need a power connector for the ipods and ipad as they wouldnt last all night if u worked in a club,

Posted Sat 16 Oct 10 @ 1:10 pm
@ SBDJ. on the Android version you are working on. Will we be able to load and or look up songs from the device?

Posted Sat 16 Oct 10 @ 1:44 pm
dJdAbPRO InfinityMember since 2006
tigerred10 wrote :
i like your thinksing of 2 ipods/Iphones and an ipad as a mixer but i highly doubt it,altho it would be cool,i would just need another ipod and an ipad,plus another reason would be it would be very slow as the computer is being used by 3 devices and u would probrably need a power connector for the ipods and ipad as they wouldnt last all night if u worked in a club,

I played for a few hours on two iPads running touchOSC w/ VDJ last night and it all worked flawlessly. I had mixer, decks, efx and video efx pages set up and used them all. Ran visuals too. It's sooo cool to just be able to get up and walk away but still have control form the bar, a seat or where ever.

Posted Sat 16 Oct 10 @ 3:05 pm
djbojett wrote :
@ SBDJ. on the Android version you are working on. Will we be able to load and or look up songs from the device?

It's a bit limited, but yes. This thread is aimed at the iRemote version though - once I have something more I will start a thread in the plugins forum for discussion.

Posted Sat 16 Oct 10 @ 10:04 pm
Sorry. didn't mean to high jack the thread.

I think we are all excited about the remote tools that we are gonna be able to use in the future

Keep up the good work. You are well appreciated in the DJ community for all that you have added to VDJ

Thank You!!!!!

Posted Sun 17 Oct 10 @ 3:02 am
the link is broken for the iremote? what happen?

Posted Tue 19 Oct 10 @ 11:27 pm
Is there a hope to get an windows mobile version for the HTC HD2...

Posted Wed 20 Oct 10 @ 2:28 am
superaceman wrote :
the link is broken for the iremote? what happen?

what link? and where?

Posted Wed 20 Oct 10 @ 4:53 am
Oh my God!!! now i have a reason to buy an IPad... :)))

Posted Wed 20 Oct 10 @ 2:02 pm
DJGCEPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Seriously, Apple needs to hurry up, this is a great alternative to buying 200 dollar sample pads and whatnot. On top of that i STILL cannot map TouchOSC to VDJ 7.

Posted Wed 20 Oct 10 @ 2:51 pm
spzeroPRO InfinityMember since 2009
dJdAb wrote :
[quote=tigerred10] It's sooo cool to just be able to get up and walk away but still have control form the bar, a seat or where ever.

Do you mean the dreaded trip to the toilet, lol, that could be really handy some nights.

Posted Wed 20 Oct 10 @ 5:46 pm

Posted Wed 20 Oct 10 @ 5:47 pm
spzero wrote :
dJdAb wrote :
[quote=tigerred10] It's sooo cool to just be able to get up and walk away but still have control form the bar, a seat or where ever.

Do you mean the dreaded trip to the toilet, lol, that could be really handy some nights.

...that's exactly the first thing that went through my head when I spotted the tab in the Config!!

Posted Wed 20 Oct 10 @ 9:53 pm
wow, it's been almost a week already, and still nothing from apple

Posted Fri 22 Oct 10 @ 12:23 pm
Is there any way we can contact apple to light a fire under them to get iremote pushed thru? And what if they dont approve can we get it on cydnia im not a big fan of jail breaking but this is one app that i would for.

Posted Fri 22 Oct 10 @ 7:03 pm
Can we at least get an update on the approval status? and plus you do have cydia as an alternative.

Posted Sat 23 Oct 10 @ 1:22 am
Unfortunately we have no time scale for approval.

Can I suggest we all sit back and wait patiently. If we continue to post "when, when, when??" then Atomix may lock the thread to avoid the questions. We don't want this to happen.

Have faith and you will be the 1st to know when it's available!! :-)

Posted Sat 23 Oct 10 @ 1:57 am
31%