Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: [NEW] VirtualDJ v6.1.2 - Page: 1

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

Hello,

While the development of new features for VirtualDJ is going well, and we should be able to release a new major version very soon, in the meantime we will continue to release occasional maintenance-releases.

So here is VirtualDJ v6.1.2.
The changelog from 6.1.1 is not big, but we found a small bug in 6.1.1 that could eventually lead to a crash when using a Pioneer CDJ2000.
Even if this crash was very unfrequent, we try to keep a zero-crash policy, so we had to release a fix asap.
This fix also fixes a few old controllers that got some of their LEDs broken by the latest update (6.1.1), namely the DAC3 and some Denon controllers.
The complete (if short) changelog is on the history.

As usual, the upgrade is free for all BASIC/PRO users, as well as Numark CUE/VV users, and recent LE users.

Go to your download center to download it.

Posted Thu 12 Aug 10 @ 2:58 pm
Hi. Thanks for the update.

Posted Thu 12 Aug 10 @ 3:22 pm
Once again, Thanks for the update!

Posted Thu 12 Aug 10 @ 3:38 pm
THX FOR THE UPDATE....NE UPDATES COMIN FOR THE MIXDECK

Posted Thu 12 Aug 10 @ 4:29 pm
AsTheDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Thankz I Will Try It Out On Saturday @ The Car Show 9-6pm And Monday Night 8-1am.

Posted Thu 12 Aug 10 @ 5:26 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
perico_e_kade wrote :
THX FOR THE UPDATE....NE UPDATES COMIN FOR THE MIXDECK

This update includes an improved mapping for the mixdeck which can drive the screen text and jog LEDs.
This update is also available for Cue and VV.

Posted Thu 12 Aug 10 @ 5:44 pm
ewitlesPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Yay!

Posted Thu 12 Aug 10 @ 5:47 pm
THANKS ALOT VDJ FOR THE UPDATE ONCE AGAIN

Posted Thu 12 Aug 10 @ 7:32 pm
Thanks again for the good work. Any news on a mapper for BCD2000? Need Mic and headphones mapped.
Cheers

Posted Thu 12 Aug 10 @ 7:35 pm
haz0rdPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I was hoping the DN-X1600 would be included in the next release...
Welll, soon enough~

Thanks guys!

Posted Thu 12 Aug 10 @ 7:54 pm
great job .... amazing service as always ...............thanks

Posted Thu 12 Aug 10 @ 8:40 pm
guys many thanks

and that from a new user

keep up

Posted Thu 12 Aug 10 @ 9:21 pm
jaakkoPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Is there any new controllers supported? Like Vestax Typhoon?

Posted Thu 12 Aug 10 @ 11:34 pm
i did the update but the leds aruond jog wheel for mixdeck did not light up and no text display on mixdeck what do i need to do for it to work. Thanks in advance

Posted Fri 13 Aug 10 @ 12:58 am
KEVWEBNY wrote :
i did the update but the leds aruond jog wheel for mixdeck did not light up and no text display on mixdeck what do i need to do for it to work. Thanks in advance

Go in config/mappers and click on "revert to factory default" (the icon with a CD and a box).
You probably have some left-over from previously installed custom-made mappers.

Posted Fri 13 Aug 10 @ 5:12 am
Do you know if the upcoming release will finally fix the mic issue on the American Audio DP2?

Posted Fri 13 Aug 10 @ 8:19 am
thanks vdj staff for your response. i did exactly what you recomended but the leds around the mixdeck jog wheels do not light and the text song tiitle artist is not displayed on the mixdeck . time and bpm is displayed as it was w/ the previous mapper. Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated

Posted Fri 13 Aug 10 @ 8:42 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Kevin ...

If you previously downloaded the definition/mapper files from this site ... please go to the Documents\VirtualDJ\Devices folder and delete the MixDeck definition. Also, even though you did the 'refresh to defaults' go to the Mappers folder as well and delete the MixDeck mapping file (if it exists).

Chris

Posted Fri 13 Aug 10 @ 9:24 am
CSTOLL THANKS FOR THAT the leds on the mixdeck is now lit up. How can i get the text to display on the mixdeck? thanks in advance. Cstol i think the mixdeck is great how do u like the mixdeck

Posted Fri 13 Aug 10 @ 9:44 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
KEVWEBNY wrote :
thanks vdj staff for your response. i did exactly what you recomended but the leds around the mixdeck jog wheels do not light and the text song tiitle artist is not displayed on the mixdeck . time and bpm is displayed as it was w/ the previous mapper. Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated

Is the song title information displayed when you use Traktor if not you may require a firmware update.
You can obtain this by contacting Numark support.

Posted Fri 13 Aug 10 @ 9:44 am
23%