Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: [NEW] VirtualDJ v6.1.2 - Page: 2

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

thaks sky i will check the numark site for firmware update . dont use traktor so i dont know if the text works w/ that soft ware. thanks for the help sky

Posted Fri 13 Aug 10 @ 9:51 am
so if i dont use any controllers, i dont need to install this update...

Posted Fri 13 Aug 10 @ 10:31 am
that's what it sounds like ....

i'd say give it a try regardless ....

if it has problems revert back to your old version

Posted Fri 13 Aug 10 @ 10:49 am
cool!!! new version..!!! downloading ;)

Posted Fri 13 Aug 10 @ 3:08 pm
skyfxl wrote :
perico_e_kade wrote :
THX FOR THE UPDATE....NE UPDATES COMIN FOR THE MIXDECK

This update includes an improved mapping for the mixdeck which can drive the screen text and jog LEDs.
This update is also available for Cue and VV.

When u say drive the screen text are u talking about the mixdeck screen or vdj screen text? thanks in advance u guys are great

Posted Fri 13 Aug 10 @ 3:59 pm
thank you sirs

Posted Fri 13 Aug 10 @ 4:27 pm
VDJ Thanks for update. got the Mixdeck working perfect. One thing will VDJ be able to work with the Mixdeck vol. and fader control. i have the Plye pro controller and works everything. Like it cause i dont have to click on video to go from one to the other. Fader do all the work

Posted Fri 13 Aug 10 @ 5:12 pm
THX 4 THE UPDATE! Will work the update tonight @ kj show.....

LOVE THAT VDJ TEAM!!!!!

Posted Fri 13 Aug 10 @ 5:23 pm
I asked earlier in this tread, but no one answered, is the next update that is coming out soon going to finally fix the Mic issue on the American Audio DP 2? I have it and so far it is collecting dust as a paper weight becuase I can't use a mic with it and I don't want to have to bring in an extra mixer when one is built in. Kind of kills the whole purpose of being small and compact. Any insight as to if a fix is close at hand?

Posted Sat 14 Aug 10 @ 1:02 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
DJKAYGEE wrote :
VDJ Thanks for update. got the Mixdeck working perfect. One thing will VDJ be able to work with the Mixdeck vol. and fader control. i have the Plye pro controller and works everything. Like it cause i dont have to click on video to go from one to the other. Fader do all the work

The MixDeck mixer section is not MIDI and so it can not control any software actions.

blaide13 wrote :
I asked earlier in this tread, but no one answered, is the next update that is coming out soon going to finally fix the Mic issue on the American Audio DP 2? I have it and so far it is collecting dust as a paper weight becuase I can't use a mic with it and I don't want to have to bring in an extra mixer when one is built in. Kind of kills the whole purpose of being small and compact. Any insight as to if a fix is close at hand?

blaide13 - you have been around long enough to know that we do not share what is in the works for future versions. If we say 'Yes' then that puts an unnecessary expectation out to the community when it may not be possible - and these last 2 updates are great examples of that since both were for very specific issues that stopped the software from functioning on major areas of the software. But, I will tell you that you won't have to wait too much longer to blow the dust off the DP2.

Posted Sat 14 Aug 10 @ 1:28 am
works GREAT thx VDJ

Posted Sat 14 Aug 10 @ 1:48 am
Thanks for the update.

What can we expect in the Major update?

Posted Sat 14 Aug 10 @ 11:09 am
Thank You VDJ Team.

Posted Sat 14 Aug 10 @ 12:27 pm
I've downloaded the update, when I go to run it, I'm asked to close Virtual Dj but it is closed nothing else is running at all. The update stops and goes back to my 'download' folder.

Mr confused here!

Posted Sat 14 Aug 10 @ 12:46 pm
lil glitch w/ update for numark mixdeck. When you press the time button on mixdeck the display time lasped or remaining it makes all the lights on mix deck flicker off and on and the time displays changes on both decks even if you only press time button on one deck. i rolled back to prev vdj until it is fixed. Thanks for all the help guys.

Posted Sat 14 Aug 10 @ 4:46 pm

I update my virtual vinil yesterday, and i get 2 new shure m44 i was using stanton 680 and last night i use the new ones, so the time code circles where complete full and after a few minutes the signal was up and down, so I change for my old nails & the problem didnt gets off so I use registry tool to day and I take all 6.1.2 and i get back to 6.0.7.... lets see what happen 2 nigth and tell you guys tomorrow.

have goooood one and keep spining

Dee_Jay

Posted Sat 14 Aug 10 @ 8:56 pm
I discovered a problem 6.1.2 tonight. I had uninstalled VDJ from my computer thinking a problem I had was caused by a software glitch only to find out that it was my controler. Anyway, I reinstalled 6.1.2 and everything looks fine except tonight I was doing Karaoke and usually I mix the video crossfader by using thje page up and page down on my laptop's keyboard. Tonight it didn't work. I went into the mapper window and sure enough, page up and page down were assigned to the audio crossfader. No problem, I just used the mouse to turn the crossfader to the left, then opened the mapper, clicked on "Keylearn" and pressed the page up key on my keyboard. Then I clicked on action learn and the mapper window disapears, I click on the video crossfader knob, and the mapper window comes back up and I hit ok, to close the window and save the changes. I repeat this entire proceedure for Page Down except I turn the Video crossfader knob to the right. After saving, I try it out, and absolutely nothing nhappens. I reopen the mapper to check if the settings I input are still there, and they are. I figure, maybe I need to restart the computer and VDJ for the changes to take effect. I do that, but still nothing. I redoe the mapper page up and page down again, but nothing happens. I click the reset to factory default button and then try agasin. Still nothing. By the way, before upgrading to 6.1.2, everything worked fine and I always used page up and page down to cross fade the video's on decks A and B. Did I miss soemthing or is this a bug?

Posted Sun 15 Aug 10 @ 2:35 am
DJ FusiPRO InfinityMember since 2005
7 o'clock and I'm home after my club work in Reykjavik, Iceland. The statuse is that : 6.1.2 version works very good, but the problem i got tonight is that I click with the mouse (by mistake) on the main video screen and the videooutput signal went off and it was not possible to turn it on again (DRIVER ERROR), so I had to shut down the VDJ and start it up again to be able to mix videos. I'm using Dell laptop XPS m1730, Window 7 832bit9, with 2x512mb graffic card, 4 gb memory (8800 geforge) and the plugins I've used tonight is : Firetext & SBDJ Scrolltext and they work'd perfect the hole night. I have read about this problem, but never had to deal with it on the set, so I think that for my setup that this on/off video setting should be enable-disable in the setting.

Posted Sun 15 Aug 10 @ 8:05 am
just recieved my 2 new cdj-2000 and looking forward to try it with the new version :-)

Posted Sun 15 Aug 10 @ 8:42 am
Left deck freezes on my Mixdeck after I set a cue point. Right deck is fine, no problems.

Posted Sun 15 Aug 10 @ 9:06 am
45%