Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: New Skin VMS4PRO - Page: 2

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

Great!
Thx. so much :-)

Now waiting for the DL-Link. If you need Feedback, i´ll give you after testing! Hope, that my english is good enough for that...

Posted Thu 26 Aug 10 @ 6:35 pm
Where's the download link can't wait to try it nice job DjDaD.

Posted Thu 26 Aug 10 @ 6:51 pm
still waiting...

Posted Sat 28 Aug 10 @ 3:35 pm
idj4himPRO InfinityMember since 2009
the wait is killing me.

Posted Sat 28 Aug 10 @ 4:38 pm
ElteckPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Here is a 1400x1050 24 bit map of the VMS4 If I new how to make a skin I would ;)

Posted Sun 29 Aug 10 @ 10:46 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
the skin will be available soon ...

The Dev Team is quite busy lately testing the new ver 7, so you must have patience.

Posted Sun 29 Aug 10 @ 11:26 am
yea!!!!!!!!!! will it be in 1024 768 res.?

Posted Sun 29 Aug 10 @ 12:15 pm
Available for download...

Posted Tue 31 Aug 10 @ 8:37 pm

Posted Tue 31 Aug 10 @ 8:45 pm
Looks good gonna test it now.

Posted Tue 31 Aug 10 @ 9:22 pm
@Support Staff: Thx.!

@Djdad: Thx. so much for your work!

Now i´m working in my office the whole day. I´ll test the skin today evening. If you need feedback, ask me!

Posted Wed 01 Sep 10 @ 3:02 am
Yes please post your feedback here. As i have primary said i dont have the VSM4 yet so i was skinning like a blind !

Posted Wed 01 Sep 10 @ 7:09 am
djdad

please, can you do in these resolution!!! 1024*768

regards!!!

Posted Wed 01 Sep 10 @ 8:55 am
Ok, after testing only a few minutes:

- Can´t find the "unload" Button
- "Play"-Button should be green, not yellow if it´s active
- I only use the Skin in "Mixer-Mode" (no Video). But the Picture/Video-Window is still there

More to come :-)

Posted Wed 01 Sep 10 @ 10:57 am
wow. i really like this. i used the auto resize and it looks bad. do u have it in 1024-768, w/o havin to use the resize tool? if not ok. great skin.

Posted Wed 01 Sep 10 @ 11:44 am
@djdad:
There are 2 "Shift"-buttons...why? :-)

Saw that "Play" is green, but a bad green, loks like yellow. "Powerfull" colors plz for blue, red, green

Posted Wed 01 Sep 10 @ 2:03 pm
DJFrankyP wrote :
Ok, after testing only a few minutes:

- Can´t find the "unload" Button
- "Play"-Button should be green, not yellow if it´s active
- I only use the Skin in "Mixer-Mode" (no Video). But the Picture/Video-Window is still there

More to come :-)

Unload action was not initially mapped in the VMS4. I will add this. ok.
You mean that the buttons change color if the deck is avtive ? or just the PLAY button ?
I had plenty of space, so i left the Video Screen in the Mixer too. I will add a choice pannel to view small Scratch ..or something else..any ideas?

Posted Wed 01 Sep 10 @ 3:21 pm
DJFrankyP wrote :
@djdad:
There are 2 "Shift"-buttons...why? :-)

Saw that "Play" is green, but a bad green, loks like yellow. "Powerfull" colors plz for blue, red, green

Pressing the Shift button in your VMS4, does any of the SHIFT Skin buttons light on? I used 2 Shift buttons, 1 for toggle, 1 for while pressed. I wasnt sure which one would work for the controller, so i will remove the unnecessery.

How does SHIFT and FX parmtrs work ?

Colors. I thought that the VMS4 was using light colors itself. So i tried to follow that. I will wait for more feedback before i make any changes.

Thanks for the infos.

Posted Wed 01 Sep 10 @ 3:27 pm
Forget the first post because of the Play-Button-Color. It´s only the light color which I don´t like. Don´t know what others say.

I know about so much place in the Mixer. My ideas are:

- Bigger (mean higher) Fader for both Chans and also bigger "LED" next to them (and not so light colors there too^^)

- In the mixer no buttons for video_crossfader_link and video_crossfader_auto

By the way: I nearly can´t see if i press the Cue-Button for using headphones because the color on both is so light. And, pressing them again ("off) won´t turn off the light (The Mixer is doning that^^).

By pressing Shift: No button will light on. On VMS4 you have to hold Shift for using it:
SHIFT - Enables secondary MIDI command on buttons, jog wheel, and MIDI functions on mouse pad. Example: Press SHIFT and VINYL to activate Keylock.

Maybe....One of the Manuals in your language may help for understanding the buttons?

Posted Wed 01 Sep 10 @ 4:16 pm
Video crossfader auto & link are allready in the skin. Next to crossfader LINK & AUTO.

I can understan that the SHIFT button is actually changing the whole pannel. Different actions pressing the SHIFT. I tried to locate these different actions by putting them just under the normall buttons.
Would it be helpfull is those SHIFT buttons were viewable just if and when you press the SHIFT or allways viewable ?
Example Vinyl & Keylock. Do you want to see Vinyl allways on the skin or just as long as SHIFT is pressed?

About colors, you might be right. I will make them a little darker in next update. Especially CUE (select)

Posted Wed 01 Sep 10 @ 4:38 pm
17%