Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: New Skin VMS4PRO - Page: 12

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

WWDJdkPRO InfinityMember since 2008
thanks... was just wondering if it was possible.

The hole meaning of making the left side LEDs show cue vol (when cue is active) and main vol (when cue is not active) was just so I could have an eye on main vol at all times, even when cueing up songs...

but now i see that i've posted it in the wrong tread... it should have been under your mapping for the vms....

Posted Sat 02 Feb 13 @ 5:15 am
WWDJdkPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Is it possible to do in your mapping ???

Posted Sun 03 Feb 13 @ 5:20 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
The center part (mixer) of the VMS4/VMS4.1 is not midi, so cant be mapped/changed.

Posted Sun 03 Feb 13 @ 5:49 pm
Anyone else have issues with this skin if you bring your mouse pointer up to the top wavforms that it lags and the cpu spikes?

Posted Sun 05 May 13 @ 3:18 pm
NICE SKIN I been looking for a Vsm2 at 1024X768 original or custom no one on here has a skin. Thanks for the tip on the le vsm4 skin being abe to fit my screen

Posted Sun 05 May 13 @ 10:30 pm
Great skin, just missing 2 things to make it top rated in my book.

1) The display on the deck for the name of the next song in the playlistt when in auto playing mode. Sometimes it's not convenient to look at it in the playlist. You have this feature in Mixtrack Pro 1.1

2) Browser Font Size Changer. When DJing outdoors sometimes I have to increase the font size from glare even when I have a sun shield.

What would be even better is if there was a version of this that had all the features plus the 2 extra listed above but with smaller controls on screen with a bigger browser window. The reason for this is most of the time I'm searching for songs to play rather playing with all the fancy buttons. I know there is a button to maximize the browser but it's not the same as having all the controls available on the screen including a large browser window.

Once again good work and thanks!

Posted Mon 12 Aug 13 @ 2:11 pm
martyokPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hi,
i work with virtualdj 7 pro connected to a macbook 13 and an american audio vms4. Now i'm testing vdj8 with your skin and when i select your skin the vdj8 go down, close itself (sorry for my english). May you help me? do i meke something wrong?
Thank you for the help

Posted Wed 21 May 14 @ 4:36 pm
Hi,

Any plans to update the Skin for V8? Also could you look at the resolution for a 27' IMAC?

Posted Thu 05 Jun 14 @ 7:04 am
+1 on the VDJ8 skin

Posted Tue 10 Jun 14 @ 12:16 pm
martyokPRO InfinityMember since 2006
hi,
from the latest releases the skin is ok with vdj 8. Thank you

Posted Fri 13 Jun 14 @ 6:27 pm
makjacHome userMember since 2014
Looking forward to it

Posted Mon 16 Jun 14 @ 8:54 pm
+12 for the V8 skin!

Posted Thu 19 Jun 14 @ 6:05 pm
Your current licenses do not allow you to download Skins

Posted Tue 14 Oct 14 @ 2:58 am

Posted Tue 14 Oct 14 @ 6:03 am
I have buyed a used vms4, and can not make the license to work. Can somebody please help me?

Posted Fri 23 Oct 15 @ 6:45 pm
i have buyed a used vms4 and can not make the license to work or download the skin. it is almost useless without the skin. can someone please help me out here?

Posted Fri 23 Oct 15 @ 6:46 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Skin is an aid in some cases but not something necessary that you cant work without it.
You will need to have a license (LE, Pro Infinity or Plus) in order to use your controller though. With Home Free version (no registered license), you will only be able to work with your VMS4 for 10 minutes at a start.
http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html

Posted Fri 23 Oct 15 @ 7:31 pm
thats cool DJ Dad.

Posted Mon 26 Oct 15 @ 12:05 pm
DJDAD: what would it take to do an updated skin that uses a full 1920x1080, with all the bells and whistles, I'll donate $50 dollars to the cause should you still have access to your original source and a controller and VDJ 8.x

Posted Sun 06 Nov 16 @ 8:01 pm
Downloading Skins version 7.0.4 and 7.0.5 ???

Posted Tue 25 Apr 17 @ 8:15 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)