Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: STANTON Hardware Products (Setup, Solutions, Fixes, Issues, etc.) - Page: 8

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

EO4593 wrote :
How would be possible to make the (SCS.1D's) motorised pitch work as it works with other programs (like Traktor)... when I change layer (from deck A to deck B) to "remember" the value of the pitch and when I change back, than the slider move to the "remebered" position???

Without this function I can't use my gear vith VDJ (what I want to use.... I don't like Traktor that much)

go to options, and disable "pitch reset on load"

Posted Thu 15 Mar 12 @ 10:25 pm
Hi, I just recently purchased the SCS.3 system, I hooked it up to my CUE using the natively supported driver, the problem that I'm having is whenever I crossfade all the way over to one deck it automatically stops the other deck, then when I crossfade back over it automatically starts the deck again, this also happens when I move the volume faders up & down... I've tried messing around a bit with mapper but have yet to come up with a solution... Any thoughts and/or mapping tips for the SCS.3 system would be much appreciated, Thanks...

-Also when I purchased the controller what really excited me was the youtube video with bside from stanton showing it off with 4 deck control and a screen changing skin that moves w/ the controller, does anyone have anymore information on when that is available and will it be able to be used with PRO or in my case CUE, not just VDJ LE?

Thanks Again..

Posted Thu 26 Apr 12 @ 7:20 pm
hello

i have not used vdj yet but wanted to know before i purchased it if the stanton scs-1d motorized pitch worked as it should when switching decks, and whats the platter resolution like compared to traktor pro ?

thanks

Posted Tue 01 May 12 @ 3:12 pm
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
NEW firmware 3.0 is out for Stanton SCS.4DJ

New Features:
• BeatGrid editing - The ability to edit a track’s beatgrid in real-time, with both Tap Tempo and "Dial-In-BPM" functionality, for increased Sync and Loop accuracy and stability.
• 3 Hot cues per deck – Quick access buttons on the home/waveform screens to add and delete Hot cues. Hot cues are remembered through power cycles.
• Optimized system management – Switching screens is now much faster. Navigating large libraries/playlists is more responsive and precise. Performance gains are seen throughout the system.
• Loop memory - User-created loops are remembered through power cycles, allowing for more powerful set preparation.
• Broader device support for smart phones, MP3 players and tablet computers.

Improvements:
• Headphone Gain Boost now selectable via a menu item.
• Improved recording to USB media.
• When a deck is paused, scratch functionality is automatically enabled to provide fine seeking and setting of cue points.

http://forum.gibson.com/index.php?/topic/89199-scs4dj-v30-update/

Posted Wed 11 Jul 12 @ 4:26 am
Hello Everyone, Just purchased Stanton CMP .800 and need help with mapping. Im not sure if anyone else is using this cd/midi setup yet. thx

Posted Mon 23 Jul 12 @ 4:04 pm
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posted Tue 24 Jul 12 @ 1:52 am
Sorry, definitions for native supported controllers are not available separately.

Posted Tue 24 Jul 12 @ 4:30 am
Support staff wrote :
Sorry, definitions for native supported controllers are not available separately.

How Can I Get Help With The Mapping? If not native.

Posted Tue 24 Jul 12 @ 5:22 pm
Hi, I am only new to this forum and i am looking at purchasing virtual Dj but i am wondering will this work in with my current set up i am running. I have 2 x stanton 312 decks and stanton 302 mixer and i want to run my decks as i normally would with the virtual dj. So instead of using the sceen decks on laptop it will all work from my real decks. Hope ii explained it correctly as i am very confused. Is this possible?

Do you need an RCA input and out put on the decks?

Please help.

Thanks

Posted Mon 30 Jul 12 @ 6:41 pm
Hope somebody can help, I have just got the DJC.4 Controller and using with Pro & external sound card (audio 2 DJ), I have got the mapper and all works fine.

When I use it with the PC sound card the LED lights in the middle (volume ones) light up, when I change to an external card these no longer work, anyone know if its possible to get them working while using an external sound card?

Chris

Posted Fri 24 Aug 12 @ 12:53 pm
Anybody know where to download drivers for the DJC4? I just got the unit but the cd is broken in two places & I can't seem to find a place to download.

Posted Fri 31 Aug 12 @ 1:52 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posted Fri 31 Aug 12 @ 2:16 pm
It's not being recognised on my hp dv6, win7 64 bit 8gb ram, amd a8 4500

Also, it does say to instal drivers for windows

Posted Fri 31 Aug 12 @ 2:26 pm
mapping is there but no asio

Posted Fri 31 Aug 12 @ 2:34 pm
Got it working with asio4all for now, and gibson USA is sending me a new disc but that probably wont be shipped before tuesday

Posted Fri 31 Aug 12 @ 3:39 pm
I finally got the replacement disc so if anyone else needs the drivers message me and I can email the zip file

Posted Fri 07 Sep 12 @ 5:10 pm
Hey, I have an annoying problem.
Have picked up 2 SCS.1d's and a SCS.1m and have purchased Virtual DJ 7.0.5d in full today, everything seemed alright with one SCS.1d and the mixer, mapped out well....until i unboxed and connected the second SCS.1d, I can not get the 2 decks to work independently, whichever virtual deck i assign 1 deck to, the other sets itself to that as well.
This makes scratching impossible, as I scratch on one deck, the other is still going forward. any help would be appreciated.

Posted Mon 17 Sep 12 @ 3:28 am
Timmyg1978 wrote :
mapping is there but no asio

to fix ASIO you have to go into your firewires registry setting and set SidSpeed to 3.
detailed instructions are in the mixers manual (well they were in mine for the SCS.1m, maybe you should download the PDF manual and scroll down near the end :) )

Posted Mon 17 Sep 12 @ 3:31 am
AcesInThePalm wrote :
Hey, I have an annoying problem.
Have picked up 2 SCS.1d's and a SCS.1m and have purchased Virtual DJ 7.0.5d in full today, everything seemed alright with one SCS.1d and the mixer, mapped out well....until i unboxed and connected the second SCS.1d, I can not get the 2 decks to work independently, whichever virtual deck i assign 1 deck to, the other sets itself to that as well.
This makes scratching impossible, as I scratch on one deck, the other is still going forward. any help would be appreciated.

disregard, got it going now.
great program, thanks.

Posted Mon 17 Sep 12 @ 4:07 am
Is the latest version of Virtual DJ Pro compatible with the Stanton FinalScratch sound card (Stanton ScratchAmp) for timecode ?

Posted Sun 23 Sep 12 @ 10:26 am
85%