Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: STANTON Hardware Products (Setup, Solutions, Fixes, Issues, etc.) - Page: 10

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Having a strange issue with my SCS.1M.

I was using the standard 2 deck VDJ skin with my 1m, 1d and a 3d and everything was going smoothly, then I switched into the SCS.1 custom skin to try it out. I liked it, but prefer to use only two decks. Now, whenever I switch back to the 2 deck skin, the backlights on the 1m's LCD screens turn off and I'm not able to use the crossfader. Everything else seems to be normal though. If I switch to any 4 deck skin it's back to normal, but it never works right anymore in a 2 deck skin.

Anyone have any insight into this? I'd really like to fix it before my next gig.

Posted Fri 01 Nov 13 @ 11:34 pm
Ok, the above issue seems to have sorted itself out somehow.

A question, though:

Is there anywhere I can find a description of the built-in mapping for the SCS.1's? I have all the basics down pat, but I'd really like to know what all the custom buttons are mapped to do. I'm a bit nervous to start tinkering with them all just in case I do something I can't fix.

Posted Mon 25 Nov 13 @ 3:18 pm
Help Need
Having trouble getting sound from PC to Stanton SCS 4dj to Powered Speakers......any advice?

Posted Mon 01 Jun 15 @ 9:37 am
Hey Guys n gals,
Recently my DJC.4 Controller had bugged out and now only the C/D side lights up and A/B doesn't. I cant Use any buttons on the controller all of a sudden but cross fader, knobs and wheels work fine. I cant cue, I cant play or tap... I have taken controller completely apart used contact cleaner and put it all back together and still nothing. I couldn't see anything that would be the problem. Any advice??
It was working fine when I switched it off last so that's why I'm so confused.
Thanks!

Posted Tue 03 May 16 @ 10:21 am
USB cable, reinstall drivers?

Otherways it sounds like a hardware fault with the controller itself.

Posted Tue 03 May 16 @ 11:28 am
That was my first thought but even when I don't have VDJ open it only lights up the one side. So strange that the knobs both sides are working but none of the bottoms work on either side. Have reinstalled all drivers and even tried plugging it into a usb power source. Same deal though. It is definitely the controller but I don't know what part it would be that would be causing this! Thanks for the reply.

Posted Tue 03 May 16 @ 12:00 pm
Ribbon cable not seated properly possibly ......

Posted Tue 03 May 16 @ 12:03 pm
I've had it all apart and played with all connections definitely not the ribbons. I'm stumped.. But thanks for the reply!

Posted Wed 04 May 16 @ 6:55 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)