Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: STANTON Hardware Products (Setup, Solutions, Fixes, Issues, etc.) - Page: 3

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

not to bother not asking when but is this slated for vdj6.? or for vdj 7?

much thanks

Posted Mon 01 Feb 10 @ 8:23 pm
FLeX69PRO InfinityMember since 2006
Thank you Devolop. Team:

Is there a mapper for the 1D/1M? You mentioned this is the second update. All I see under 'Tool' is the 3m mapper.

Thanks for your assistance.

FLeX

Posted Tue 02 Feb 10 @ 5:11 am
If you're using Darouter software I believe it should be the same...Can't say for certain though.

Posted Wed 03 Feb 10 @ 4:04 pm
Thank you mjh99cent

Like everyone, I'm very interested in both 1D/1M.

If I purchase the deck & mixer, can I start 'rockin the house' with DaRouter & VDJ?

If there are major issues with the gear with VDJ, I rather wait. I appreciate everyones' advice.

Thank you.

Posted Thu 04 Feb 10 @ 5:59 am
I don't have the 1.d, but if you're running windows and da router software it should be a breeze; but I can't say for certain.

Posted Thu 04 Feb 10 @ 4:19 pm
Got it Thanks.

I'm running XP Pro...Sounds like you have the 1m. No problem with mapping with the DaRouter & VDJ?

Posted Sat 06 Feb 10 @ 12:04 am
Yo Cstoll,

Sorry to bother you, cause I know you're busy.
I've been doing some juggles with scratch+cue. It makes it a lot easier to not have to rewind. If at all possible?? could you help me out with something like this. Preferably on vinyl two or on vinyl one with a toggle on/off function.

Posted Mon 08 Feb 10 @ 6:20 am
FLeX69 wrote :
Got it Thanks.

I'm running XP Pro...Sounds like you have the 1m. No problem with mapping with the DaRouter & VDJ?

I've got the 3.d but Ihaven't had any issues mapping on windows. apple has been a bit of a pain.

Posted Mon 22 Feb 10 @ 7:48 pm
Thank you,

I appreciate your advice.

Posted Tue 23 Feb 10 @ 9:11 am
Why can't i download it?

Posted Tue 02 Mar 10 @ 9:54 pm
I NEED SUMM HELP!!!!!!!!... I JUST GOT THE "STANTON-SC SYSTEM 3" CONTROLLERS, IT CAME WITH TRAKTOR BUT I BIN USING VDJ 4 A LONG MIN NOW AND WHEN I HOOK IT UP 2 MY LABTOP OR DESKTOP IT DOES NOT RECONIZE THE MIXER "SCS.3M". IT SHOWZ BOTH "SCS.3D'Z" AND WORKZ BUT NOT THE "3M"..... CAN ANY BODY HELP ME OUT WITH THIZ 1..I PRESH8 IT............

Posted Fri 12 Mar 10 @ 2:38 am

Posted Fri 12 Mar 10 @ 12:29 pm
JackFuPRO InfinityMember since 2009
When I click the link in the first post, I get "Sorry, you don't have the necessary accreditations to view this page."

Can someone fix that? I'd like to setup my SCS.3Ds this weekend.

Posted Tue 16 Mar 10 @ 10:48 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Responded to your PM ... the mapper on the first post is no longer needed ... link removed.

Posted Tue 16 Mar 10 @ 5:28 pm
Does anyone know why the pitch and blend is normal, but the songs themselves are flying at warp speed??? I just through on Lady Gaga Song, and Paparrazi sounded like Cascada.

Posted Sat 27 Mar 10 @ 7:13 pm
ProtiHome userMember since 2009
Virtual Dj wont recognise the scs3m, what midi channel do I need to set it to

Posted Wed 07 Apr 10 @ 3:57 am
top left

Posted Thu 08 Apr 10 @ 11:42 am
im having trouble activating one of my dascratchs,one has n problem running with vdj but i can get vdj to recognize the other controller and i have them set to midi channels 1 and 2 so if anyone can help me out please let me know

Posted Sat 17 Apr 10 @ 2:35 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
You must set both at the default channel. Channel 1.

Posted Sat 17 Apr 10 @ 5:56 pm
I wanted to save this one until I got up and running with .8

This is not a complaint. Simply feedback. I make no assumptions of understanding how vdj or the scs3d work. I only know what I would like to see.

Could we possibly get some "Hold" on the sections between S1 and C1 on the scs3d scratch surface.
Watching the track begin to play forward just as I'm in the middle of some serious scratching, but accidentally slide my finger off of the surface(C1 or S1), is very frustrating.

Posted Fri 07 May 10 @ 2:06 pm
32%