Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: DJ righteous no1

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

djchillPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I think dj righteous is one of the best dj teacher for virtualdj.He explains different techniques that yu can use with the tcv very good in his vids and I learnt some new loops and beat juggling techniques from him because of the practical way he explains how to use it.He really understands TCV and virtualdj really well...........I would really like to see the Xp10 in action soon though.lol

Posted Tue 12 Apr 05 @ 4:06 pm
Thanks for the support DJ Chill.

Posted Tue 12 Apr 05 @ 5:45 pm
droeliHome userMember since 2005
@Technical dj

what music do you play?

Posted Tue 12 Apr 05 @ 5:51 pm
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
@Droeli : no offence dear,

Why don't you want to register?

FRUiT94

Posted Tue 12 Apr 05 @ 8:48 pm
I play ALL music.

Posted Tue 12 Apr 05 @ 9:09 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityStaffMember since 2004
Your videos are good. Unfortunately the server is a bit slow to download the videos.

Maybe if you could put them on a provider server.

Posted Tue 12 Apr 05 @ 9:35 pm
Yeah, I have tried to download a few to no avail. The one that I did see was very informative...

Keep them coming.

MS

Posted Tue 12 Apr 05 @ 9:48 pm
Well this is my personal connection and my upload is 100kb/s. I am not charging anyone to use this and offer any members the access to my FTP either to upload, share or even provide videos. I know my connection might be slow at times although that really depends on how many clients are connected at the same time. its 100kb/s divided by the amount of users unfortunatelly.

If anyone has a better connection then I do and is willing to host the videos as well then please by all means feel free to be a mirror of these great videos but be aware that many ISPs charge extra for passing the upload or download limits they set (if it wasn't for the unlimited bandwith access I'd be paying approx 130$ extra each month!). I am not saying this in a bad way although I fully support everyone here wanting to share experience or teach others the art of being a DJ.

Best Regards

DJ White Devil.

I will attempt to create links in my blog for each video so you can all just stream the clip instead of downloading it but give me some time as I'm normally quite busy and not always in front of my FTP server.

Posted Tue 12 Apr 05 @ 11:43 pm
Alright there are a few mistakes in my previous post although was too late to modify it.

1st: its 100kb/s per download! So if your trying to download multiple videos at the same time the speed will be divided for each download! As well as how many other clients that are connected and downloading other files.

2nd: If any members are looking for a spot to upload a remix, training video, or anything relevant to DJing that others can benefit from, then please feel free to contact me at anytime and I will setup a user access for you to upload some of your files which will give everyone a 1 spot location on the web to check this all out!

3: I currently host all of DJ Righteous' training videos as well as some scratching tutorials on my FTP although the content will surely increase as time goes. I am not interested in sharing MP3s between members for the soul perpose that I do not want to be held responsible for sharing illegal music!!! Personal remixes that have no copyright should not be an issue at all and I can throw some of my own personal mixes on my FTP which you can use although I will probably give exclusive rights to those to full members only!

If anyone has any other questions feel free to contact me either on MSN or e-mail me! The information is in my blog.

Best Regards

DJ White Devil

Posted Wed 13 Apr 05 @ 12:28 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)