Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Professional Edition Users.......

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

djchillPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I do not have any bad intentions and I hope I am not making a bad post or anything but............I strongly beleive that there should be a way for professional Edition Users and ofcourse the support staff and official virtualdj users (not demo users) to be able to communicate privately in real time together.At least all the djs will be able to help out other new aspiring ones to become to good as they are.I am aware that the support staff are their for all support.But when new registered users who might not know much about actually being a dj can come together and talk to other mature djs they can share whatever tips and different configuration setups that they have taken and have worked for them cause they will already have experience using all virtualdj's hardware.There are a lot of Big djs in here if we (new professional edition users) could at least meet them it would be a nice experience and we can asks pertinent questions that they I am sure will be surely happy to answer......I hope this is considered.Thanks

Posted Sun 10 Apr 05 @ 12:31 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
That's why sometimes we ask you to set your msn messenger mail in your blog with level 2 (Professional Edition Users). Trust me we are a lot of pro users using MSN and of course it's better to talk together

Posted Sun 10 Apr 05 @ 1:42 am
djchillPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Ahhhhh Yes.Ok well I will try to contact certain professional users.Ok thanks a lot for that info.That is exactly what I wished for.

Posted Sun 10 Apr 05 @ 2:32 am
dj_cashPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Very good idea DjChill... But I think MSN is not the good way... I think that VDJ can make a LITTLE sofware where U can chat with other VDJ users... and share remixes and like that... What about VirtualChat? or something like that..

And it's possible that VDJ can worg together with any chat-program. Like MsnVdj-messenger :p haha I hope U get wot I'm talkin about...

//DJ Cash

Posted Sun 10 Apr 05 @ 7:43 pm
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004
There already is a virtual chat. On the first page of the forums at the very bottom. Not sure anyone has ever used it. I myself have been guilty of "foruming" back and forth with people who are on line at the same time. Just did it with WhiteDevil las night. I guess I should have asked him to go into the chat room, it would have been more productive.

Posted Tue 12 Apr 05 @ 3:05 pm
Actually this is a very good idea so everyone can share their experiences

Posted Wed 13 Apr 05 @ 9:07 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)