Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: NUMARK Hardware Products (Setup, Solutions, Fixes, Issues, etc.) - Page: 3

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
ddibbern wrote :
So will it work with the Gizmo Labs mod? do you know where I can get that, the web page has been down for almosta year.

Unfortunately not, windows xp or vista will not see the device as they removed some of the older com support which was in 98 and 2000.

Posted Fri 08 May 09 @ 3:25 am
So is there any way to use it?. ?
There seem to be a few controller downloads here for mapping this, so how do they make it work? i am just confused, sorry, that if it cant work, why are there maps for it, somehow it is working, do I have to run VDJ under 98?

Posted Fri 08 May 09 @ 11:25 am
Hello, i today purchased a Total Control, brand new.

When i plug it in via USB to either the front of the rear USB ports, the new device was detected, and installed, ready to use

I used it for about 5 mins, My pc jammed, i restarted it. And now my control doesnt work....

Everytime i plug it in, the MID EQ lights and the TREBLE lights are just lit up, Nothing else works or anything...... It is really weird as it was working but now it doesnt???

i emailed numark but to no evail, no responses or anything, VERY upsetting....... Can anyone help?

Posted Sat 09 May 09 @ 5:16 am
Ok, i tried it on another pc that has never had any logitech webcam drivers installed on it.

It works...

I dont understand why its not working on my computer.... i did what the book said and went to device manager and unisntalled the imageing devices "logitech cam"

restarted pc,

pluged the TC in, and i get the device detection beep from the pc.

but it doesnt work still.....

Posted Sat 09 May 09 @ 10:52 pm
ddibbern wrote :
So is there any way to use it?. ?
There seem to be a few controller downloads here for mapping this, so how do they make it work? i am just confused, sorry, that if it cant work, why are there maps for it, somehow it is working, do I have to run VDJ under 98?

Generally people using the DMC1 are still using 2000 or 98 for auto mixed music.

Many of the mappers where created a while ago.

Posted Sun 10 May 09 @ 7:30 am
DjHoggie wrote :
Ok, i tried it on another pc that has never had any logitech webcam drivers installed on it.

It works...

I dont understand why its not working on my computer.... i did what the book said and went to device manager and unisntalled the imageing devices "logitech cam"

restarted pc,

pluged the TC in, and i get the device detection beep from the pc.

but it doesnt work still.....

Logitech has admitted that their driver can kill midi on your computer.

If you drop me an email sbangs[at]numark[dot]com we can send you a fix they wrote.

Posted Sun 10 May 09 @ 7:34 am
Hi skyfxl

never mind this msg see the one below it

thanks

Posted Wed 13 May 09 @ 11:32 am
skyfxl wrote :
trancer_ksa wrote :
Hi

I got the numark mixmeister control and im trying to map it to Vdj and the jogweel dosnt seem to slow down plus when i take it backwards it wont spin back only forward really fast !!

for the knob's it only give me the maximum or non for all the knobs and crossfaders in the software

(i think its because there is no limit for the knobs of the controller "infinite knobs", if i turn the knob right or left it keep on going dosnt stop )
and virtual dj only accept single turn knobs ?!? but still i own a total control and it has infinite knobs and works with VDJ no problems what so ever.

the buttons are working fine no problems

do i need something like a programs to adjust the controller or is the midi mapper thats in VDJ enough ??? i just need the value for the relative scale and it will do the trick .?

Note: im using VDJ on MAC

many thanks in advanced

Hi, It seems there may be a issue with relative controls in VDJ MAC.

I will investigate this for you and report back.

[Modify] [Quote] [old post] Posted Wed 13 May 09 @ 8:32 pm

Hi skyfxl

been some time now with no update with my issue my friend ^___^

from my side tried it on traktor pro and it worked .but on the VDJ it dosnt. :(

hope 2 hear from u soon

Posted Wed 13 May 09 @ 11:34 am
Unfortunately I have received no response regarding this issue but I believe it is resolved in V6.

Posted Thu 14 May 09 @ 10:33 am
hey,

i just had 2 questions...

the first is that in my DJIO control panel, i cant set my audio latency settings. What should that be at? currnetly its at 256
but in cue its on 512. Is that an issue?

Second questions.

sometimes in when loading songs in cue, it goes to a crawl to fully load. Is there a reason for this? A reboot fixes this,but of course its not an option during a show. I dont think its my laptop, as the track loads fast in media player. For some reason cue starts to act up.

Any siuggestions?

Posted Sat 16 May 09 @ 4:53 pm
djfluke1 wrote :
hey,

i just had 2 questions...

the first is that in my DJIO control panel, i cant set my audio latency settings. What should that be at? currnetly its at 256
but in cue its on 512. Is that an issue?

PC or MAC?

Quote :

sometimes in when loading songs in cue, it goes to a crawl to fully load. Is there a reason for this? A reboot fixes this,but of course its not an option during a show. I dont think its my laptop, as the track loads fast in media player. For some reason cue starts to act up.

Any siuggestions?

What is your system spec?

Posted Sun 17 May 09 @ 3:40 pm
1. PC

2.Dual core 3 gigs of ram.
250 hard drive. 150 free gigs left.

could sound card latency have an effect on this?

Posted Sun 17 May 09 @ 11:28 pm
I have some trouble with timecode config

No matter what I do, timecode quality stay 0 %, tried auto config, but still the same, Please help

System :
Numark virtual vinyl w/ 5.2.1.Pro software
2 x Numark tt1610 turntables
Numark dm950 mixer

Lenovo T61p
Vista home premium w/ sp1 + intel duo core t7500 @ 2.2Ghz + 2gm RAM + 32-bit Operating system

Posted Mon 18 May 09 @ 12:19 am
any ideas?

Posted Tue 19 May 09 @ 7:48 am
just to apport :) '' I know that its being discuss in a lot of forums topics''

Im another owner of the NS7, and i love the NS7 but dont like itch very much i prefer CUE of Virtual DJ.
Im also waiting and hopping for the next version of CUE or VDJ to be compatible with the NS7!!!!

Posted Tue 19 May 09 @ 6:05 pm
grugPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Common scenario:

2 icdx as controllers only...both decks ok for awhile. While video playing on deck A, load video to deck B, loop and adjust pitch to sync. Leave for alittle while in loop while deck A still playing ok. Now if I decide to make another adjustment on B by slightly touching the platter suddenly VDJ will pop up with a message asking me if I am sure I want to load the track. On selecting no, the song resets any pitch adjustments starts playing the clip from the start or first cue, puts the video slider into the middle, loop stops. Im still playing the first video clip sound ok but now suddenly I have both videos trying to transition up on the screen when im not ready for it. It happens going from B to A also

Any ideas? This error happens to me at least once EVERY TIME in a 4 hour gig. Most times its 2 or 3 times. This caused me major dramas when I was using the MK1 controller and soundcard because the videos and music were synched to the slider and suddenly my music would all go to shit even though my herc was to the left the soundcard would suddenly dump it in the middle (not physically of course just internally) Luckily with the DXM01USB and only having video sync to the slider the sound stays where I want it to but its still a very annoying problem playing a video up on the screen quickly that doesnt match the sound.

Posted Thu 21 May 09 @ 11:19 am

Posted Fri 22 May 09 @ 4:21 am
kingsalomon wrote :
I have some trouble with timecode config

No matter what I do, timecode quality stay 0 %, tried auto config, but still the same, Please help

System :
Numark virtual vinyl w/ 5.2.1.Pro software
2 x Numark tt1610 turntables
Numark dm950 mixer

Lenovo T61p
Vista home premium w/ sp1 + intel duo core t7500 @ 2.2Ghz + 2gm RAM + 32-bit Operating system

Which needles are you using?

Posted Fri 22 May 09 @ 4:21 am
kingarthurdj wrote :
just to apport :) '' I know that its being discuss in a lot of forums topics''

Im another owner of the NS7, and i love the NS7 but dont like itch very much i prefer CUE of Virtual DJ.
Im also waiting and hopping for the next version of CUE or VDJ to be compatible with the NS7!!!!

All the details to support the NS7 have been passed over to VDJ hopefuly they can include it in V6.

Posted Fri 22 May 09 @ 4:25 am
grug wrote :
Common scenario:

2 icdx as controllers only...both decks ok for awhile. While video playing on deck A, load video to deck B, loop and adjust pitch to sync. Leave for alittle while in loop while deck A still playing ok. Now if I decide to make another adjustment on B by slightly touching the platter suddenly VDJ will pop up with a message asking me if I am sure I want to load the track. On selecting no, the song resets any pitch adjustments starts playing the clip from the start or first cue, puts the video slider into the middle, loop stops. Im still playing the first video clip sound ok but now suddenly I have both videos trying to transition up on the screen when im not ready for it. It happens going from B to A also

Any ideas? This error happens to me at least once EVERY TIME in a 4 hour gig. Most times its 2 or 3 times. This caused me major dramas when I was using the MK1 controller and soundcard because the videos and music were synched to the slider and suddenly my music would all go to shit even though my herc was to the left the soundcard would suddenly dump it in the middle (not physically of course just internally) Luckily with the DXM01USB and only having video sync to the slider the sound stays where I want it to but its still a very annoying problem playing a video up on the screen quickly that doesnt match the sound.

What version do you use and what is your spec :)?

Posted Fri 22 May 09 @ 4:26 am
4%