Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: NUMARK Hardware Products (Setup, Solutions, Fixes, Issues, etc.) - Page: 2

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

Skyfxl, I have a Monster Power Pro 2500 power conditioner that it's plugged into and the hum is still prevalent.

RuDeDoGG

Posted Wed 22 Apr 09 @ 12:08 pm
cozy217Home userMember since 2009
how can i purcase just the interface to virual vinyl, and where can i get it from

Posted Fri 24 Apr 09 @ 10:40 pm
Hi,

I have 2 numark icdx running on cue 5.2 i am just wondering what the safe mode and over clock do?

with these options enabled or disabled, the system behaves the same.

ive heard mixed responses.

thanks.

Posted Sun 26 Apr 09 @ 12:18 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
cozy217 wrote :
how can i purcase just the interface to virual vinyl, and where can i get it from

Virtual Vinyl is purchased in stores , find your nearest dealer @ www.numark.com

Posted Sun 26 Apr 09 @ 11:54 am
djfluke1 wrote :
Hi,

I have 2 numark icdx running on cue 5.2 i am just wondering what the safe mode and over clock do?

with these options enabled or disabled, the system behaves the same.

ive heard mixed responses.

thanks.

No need to use these options for your setup they are intended for troubleshooting low spec systems.

Posted Sun 26 Apr 09 @ 12:00 pm
DJRudeDoGG wrote :
Skyfxl, I have a Monster Power Pro 2500 power conditioner that it's plugged into and the hum is still prevalent.

RuDeDoGG

I would suggest contacting the service department in the US if this is posing a problem.

Posted Sun 26 Apr 09 @ 12:01 pm
Hello I just bought a numark avm01. I want o know how do i make 2 seperate outputs from 1 s-video out on my laptop to connect to the mixer if the laptop only has one s video out. do i need a video card? Does the laptop output split by itself when connecting to mixer? Would it work by using a y connection? I want to mix videos with virtual dj on my laptop using the numark avm01! please help, Thanks

Posted Mon 27 Apr 09 @ 1:23 am
hey thanks for ur
answer.

so should i leave them checked or unchecked? or it dosent affect anything?

Posted Mon 27 Apr 09 @ 11:50 am
skyfxl: Can you tell me what a lower spec system is? As thats a very vague statment...

Posted Fri 01 May 09 @ 7:15 am
djfluke1 wrote :
hey thanks for ur
answer.

so should i leave them checked or unchecked? or it dosent affect anything?

Leave them as they are now as your setup is working?

To qoute the age old IT saying "if it aint broke dont fix it"

Posted Fri 01 May 09 @ 7:22 am
djfluke1 wrote :
skyfxl: Can you tell me what a lower spec system is? As thats a very vague statment...

Single core, less than 1GB ram is an example of this.

If your machine meets specifcation dont worry about it.

Posted Fri 01 May 09 @ 7:24 am
thanks.

it does work but i have had weird issues when touching the icdx platter it kind of skips or it stops the music playing for a second or so. this seemed to only happen when im mixing fast

so since my laptop meets the specs im gonna unchecked safe mode and overclock and see if it behaves the same. thanks for Ur answer bro.

Posted Fri 01 May 09 @ 10:22 am
I RECENTLY GOT A DMX1001 MIXER WITH THE NUMARK TT-1520 DIRECT DRIVE TURNTABLES WITH A SONY VIO AND IM LOOKING TO HOOK UP MY DJ EQUIPMENT TO MY COMPUTER? SO IS THERE ANY OTHER PRODUCTS OTHER THAN THE SL-1 THAT I CAN USE TO HOOK UP MY MIXER TO MY LAPTOP??

Posted Mon 04 May 09 @ 7:00 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Dj erod13 wrote :
I RECENTLY GOT A DMX1001 MIXER WITH THE NUMARK TT-1520 DIRECT DRIVE TURNTABLES WITH A SONY VIO AND IM LOOKING TO HOOK UP MY DJ EQUIPMENT TO MY COMPUTER? SO IS THERE ANY OTHER PRODUCTS OTHER THAN THE SL-1 THAT I CAN USE TO HOOK UP MY MIXER TO MY LAPTOP??

Any ASIO sound card with four RCA inputs and out puts will accomplish this. Like all things, though, you do get what you pay for....

Posted Mon 04 May 09 @ 8:53 pm
Dj erod13 wrote :

Numark Virtual Vinyl

http://www.virtualdj.com/products/virtualvinyl.html

Posted Tue 05 May 09 @ 4:39 am
I have a DJ i/o and the out puts sound like garbage. The two pairs of rca outputs on the back do not produce any quality sound (can bearly even understand the lyric as the music is so jumbled). If I use adapters to hook the 1/4" front output to the amps the music from that output is clear.

I have the latest drivers for the DJ i/o.

Computer specs:
Vista 32 bit.
3GB of Ram
2.0 Ghz Dual processor

Thanks.

Posted Tue 05 May 09 @ 9:00 am
White Wine wrote :
I have a DJ i/o and the out puts sound like garbage. The two pairs of rca outputs on the back do not produce any quality sound (can bearly even understand the lyric as the music is so jumbled). If I use adapters to hook the 1/4" front output to the amps the music from that output is clear.

I have the latest drivers for the DJ i/o.

Computer specs:
Vista 32 bit.
3GB of Ram
2.0 Ghz Dual processor

Thanks.

Hi There, I would recommend you ensure you are using the latest version of Cue or VDJ using the latest DJio drivers available at www.numark.com/djio

Then on options go to performances > set fastest and auto latency.

Posted Tue 05 May 09 @ 9:51 am
I just got a cool silver oldschool Numark DMC, and I thought I would know how to make it work with Cue but it is a no go.

First.. I dont know if it has the Gizmo labs mod chip in it. I am going to assume no, but I amsure there is an easy way to tell. Next, I dont know what version it is, I understand there was v1 and a v2, and again I am sure there is an easy to tell.

I plugged it in to a USB to SERIAL converter, and I try to activet it under Cue Remotr Control units as teh DMC/DAC controller, and I can not get it to work. I tried all teh com ports, and auto, i even re-assigned the com ports in teh serial usb converter...

I am building a cool old school secondary unit, and have searched for the original DMC for a while, now that I got one, i am stuck!

Any help or ideas would be great!

Thanks-

Posted Wed 06 May 09 @ 12:20 pm
Hi the method of communication used by the DMC only works on Windows 98, me and 2000.

This was a feature which has been removed in XP and Vista unfortunately.

Posted Thu 07 May 09 @ 11:34 am
So will it work with the Gizmo Labs mod? do you know where I can get that, the web page has been down for almosta year.

Posted Thu 07 May 09 @ 12:14 pm
2%