Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: help me ...please

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I've recently tried to get info on how to spin as one of the dj on the radio station, i have been trying very hard to do this for about 1 month sending messages back and forth...any way does any one reading this have any connection to the radio station and can u help me ...please check out my playlist for info on my stlye....i am very interested in a spot...please

Posted Mon 07 Mar 05 @ 9:18 am
I love dedication....go dude go
Dont worry your request is surely processed
Andre

Posted Mon 07 Mar 05 @ 3:02 pm
DachPRO InfinityMember since 2004
If you just want to be on the radio, try college radio. That's what I've been doing for the past decade. The good side is you have total control over your show, getting do do whatever you want. The bad side is there's no pay.
If you want to do commercial radio, it's almost impossible. Basically, you intern at a local radio station for years and years, and hope to get discovered, or stuck in a graveyard slot.

Posted Tue 08 Mar 05 @ 12:02 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
@djdabomb
Are you talking about Virtual DJ Radio? If it's the case, first there is a special topic here for that (look above in the general forum) [Sorry the radio team only looks at this topic]
and then please let your msn messenger in your blog ;-)

Useless to send a lot of messages to the e-service, teamers don't choose the DJs from virtual DJ Radio as the radio team is independant ;-)

Posted Tue 08 Mar 05 @ 12:09 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)