Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: PIONEER Hardware Products (Setup, Solutions, Fixes, Issues, etc.) - Page: 46

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

Sorry, this forum is for English language messages only.

Please either post your message again in English or use the appropriate language forum (Where available) to post in your own language.

These other language forums can be found at the bottom of the main forum topic list.

Posted Mon 24 Nov 14 @ 5:44 am
addouPRO InfinityMember since 2011
hey i have ddj sx and i want to run it with ddj sb,with one laptop. I'm using mac and vdj8, thank u

Posted Thu 11 Dec 14 @ 1:06 am
Does anyone have a midi map for a pioneer DJM 2000 mixer for audio & video map

Posted Mon 15 Dec 14 @ 10:29 pm
djdonnygreer wrote :
Does anyone have a midi map for a pioneer DJM 2000 mixer for audio & video map

There is a mapped available such as the one for the DJM 900. It hasn't been updated as of yet as I know. What I did was dl'd the mapped for the 900 and I removed a simple command from the mapped and it worked. So I'm thinking you will have to do the same scenario. I'm not in front of my pc so I don't remember the exact change that I made to the mapped. I think it was something simple like removing the "fake" command.

Posted Tue 16 Dec 14 @ 4:25 pm
Hi, I purchased the Pioneer WEGO and installed the software on my laptop. but my laptop died, and now I have a new one but I lost the software disc. Is there anyway I can download the LE version to install on my new laptop and work with my WEGO?
this account is new because i lost the old account and email
thanks.

Posted Thu 12 Feb 15 @ 8:57 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
If you have registered you LE to your old account please contact the support.
I think they could transfer your old Email to your new one.

Posted Fri 13 Feb 15 @ 4:26 am
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
FYI: a account cannot be lost until you forgott you pw/mailaddress ;-)
Considering that login datas are very important ( granting access to your licence) they should be treated quite carefully and should not be forgotten.
If you still have access to your old account please login and go to the licence tab ( my account/ my licences). you have the option to add a 2nd mailaddress to your account.

Posted Fri 13 Feb 15 @ 4:46 am
NrgPlyrPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hey guys,

Whats the typical reason freezing occurs during song load? Happens here n there on both my DDJ SX and T1 w/ vinyl. Settings are at 512ms, and song load priority is set to low. Help! Having audio drop outs, bad filter type sound distortion and ish and cant seem to fix it.

Posted Fri 20 Feb 15 @ 9:16 pm
@NrgPlyr

a slow drive can cause this especially externals .... the hard drive falling asleep (adjust in power setting under advanced) if the drive is external set USB ports to not sleep as well.

poorly optimized pc with alot of background processes running could cause it.

Posted Sat 21 Feb 15 @ 1:31 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
wickedmix wrote :

a slow drive can cause this especially externals .... the hard drive falling asleep (adjust in power setting under advanced) if the drive is external set USB ports to not sleep as well.

That doesn't always help. A lot of external drives have their sleep mode hardcoded in the firmware. So you can't disable it or change the time it waits until sleep mode.

If you own such a hdd and the sleep mode is causing problems you could try this tool.
http://nosleephd.codeplex.com/

Posted Mon 23 Feb 15 @ 7:10 am
Hello.
I have some problems with my VDJ Ergo and I also use VIRTUALDJ 8 PRO
"INFINITY".
During a gig suddently the backspin stopped giving sound. If I try scratching, ot will only give sound during "forward" spinning but not "back" spinning. I tried checking everything in Config but still no luck... What is strange about it is that I was scratching, then in the middle of everything it just did not give any sound anymore... Everything else works as it should.

Hope I can get some help as I am using my Ergo every weekend on gigs.

Thanks for help

Posted Fri 27 Feb 15 @ 3:57 pm
Turn off smartScratch in config.

Posted Fri 27 Feb 15 @ 4:41 pm
Hi everybody! I own a 400 Setup (CDJ,Mixer) plus a DJM800 and using it with VDJ7.4.2 and VDJ8. The thing is that suddenly when I set a cue point on the left deck and press play it jump and start off beat, had to start with the cue button pressed and then play to keep it running on time. By the way Im running it on macbook pro mid 2010, Intel core 2duo 2.66Ghz and 8Gb ram and SSD drive. Any Ideas?

Posted Mon 13 Apr 15 @ 9:28 am
Hi guys,
I have just bought a ddj sx2 and am wanting to use it with vdj8.
Have been messing about with it to get a feel for it but am pretty disappointed with the level or quality of mapper for it.
All kinds of stuff going on from headphone buttons working then not and going into TAP BPM MODE, to LEDs showing output on a channel even when the deck has stopped.
I was wondering what mapper you guys are using to make the sx2 work.
I'm surprised that there is no native mapper for a controller as popular as this one.
Any help would be great guys.
Iain

Posted Mon 13 Apr 15 @ 5:39 pm
I've recently got a Pioneer DDJ SZ and i'm having some troubles. Before i post all the problems i'd like to test the unit through.
Although there are two major problems that i can report.
First, i'm playing only videos and i'm having a problem when playing the decks 3 and 4. Because i must use the crossfader linked with the video for the transitions, when i'm selecting the second deck (3 or 4) and i'm already playing both 1 and 2, the output video is showing the deck that is selected and not the deck that is playing on master, thus making the prepare of the next song impossible because everything from the preparation is showed on the screen...

laymans term.. both decks show the videos at the same time no matter if the crossfader is on or off..

I hope it's clear what's the problem...

Posted Sun 24 May 15 @ 7:12 pm
I've recently got a Pioneer DDJ SZ and i'm having some troubles. Before i post all the problems i'd like to test the unit through.
Although there are two major problems that i can report.
First, i'm playing only videos and i'm having a problem when playing the decks 3 and 4. Because i must use the crossfader linked with the video for the transitions, when i'm selecting the second deck (3 or 4) and i'm already playing both 1 and 2, the output video is showing the deck that is selected and not the deck that is playing on master, thus making the prepare of the next song impossible because everything from the preparation is showed on the screen...

I hope it's clear what's the problem...

Posted Sun 24 May 15 @ 7:13 pm
You've already posted about the issue in this thread and I notice you're now using the text from someone elses post as your own. If you're going to quote someone, please make it clear that you're doing so.

Thanks

Posted Mon 25 May 15 @ 4:15 pm
Hello everyone, I have a pro license, running the latest public version 8 build, been using the DDJ_SB up till tuesday. I have the DDJ SX2 now.. I'm running the most up to date firmware and drivers for the SX2, My issue: i can't get the ASIO Drivers to work. do i need to delete the SB's ASIO drivers in order for the software to recognize the SX2 ASIO Drivers? Thanks in advance for your replies....

Posted Fri 17 Jul 15 @ 9:50 am
No.
With VirtualDj closed and your SX2 connected right click on windows speaker icon on bottom right of your windows taskbar and select "Playback devices"
Make sure that DDJ-SX2 does NOT have any green icon on it.
If it does, select your computer's built in soundcard, right click on it and select "Use as default playback device".
Right click again and select "Use as default communications device" as well

Start VirtualDj again and the ASIO drivers should work now

Posted Tue 21 Jul 15 @ 2:11 am
Hey, I've got a quick question about the built in Pioneer functionality -

I've got my Pioneer DJM 850 hooked up via USB (and their control app) to Virtual DJ 8 - when I'm on gigs I don't go via USB as the 800's out there don't have a sound card built in.

When I'm in my studio though, I'm recording Virtual DJ - USB - DJM850 - Digital Out - Tascam Recorder.

Several times on a clean reboot with nothing else running/no other USB devices and a CPU meter that isn't going too crazy the sound will digitally slow down and separate.

Sometimes it will recover, sometimes it completely stops and disconnects from the Pioneer and I have to restart everything to get any sound out again.

Is there a way to prevent this from happening? It makes the whole set up kind of useless!

Best,

DJGM

Posted Sun 09 Aug 15 @ 9:47 am
99%