Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Make own DJ website - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

djcityPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Daniel The Cool wrote :
can you used a mic to record yourself Djing like saying what song will come up next and saying this is DJ Daniel in the house.

What does that have to do with this topic?!?

Please use the search function to find answers or open your own thread. Please do not hijack threads.

Posted Fri 23 Oct 09 @ 9:15 pm
DJmgaPRO InfinityMember since 2009
+1 djcity.

(...and I was starting to think I was missing something here [like perhaps a lack of sleep was beginning to affect my ability to reason....which it probably is, but I won't fully realise that until tomorrow! :-)])

Posted Fri 23 Oct 09 @ 9:29 pm
I use 1and1.com, depending on the package you choose there are many aids that will help you in creating your website fast. I used a template and customized it as much as possible for a temporary site while I build my own with Adobe Macromedia Dreamweaver.

1and1.com has some really cool features and their pricing is about the best. I chose the high-end business package so I can upload my own videos, put my mixes there for people to download and customize the entire site the way I want it. I have 300 gigs of space for doing what ever I want with it.

The package I chose also allowed me to create up to 2500 email addresses (not that I need it) and choose 3 domains so I now have uniquedeejays.com, djrude.com and uniqueprodjs.com

These will all be linked but right now my temporary site is up and running until I'm finished designing my main site.... Check it out

http://uniquedeejays.com

DJ RuDe

Keep Spinnin'!!

Posted Sat 24 Oct 09 @ 12:44 am
I honestly believe that these NLU are spamers because there always butting in on toipics with random questions that aren't relevant, why are they even allowed to post? they should just be allowed to view the pages and should have a special NLU forum for there posts.

This would make the forum and VDJ a lot more professional in my opinion.

Posted Sat 24 Oct 09 @ 8:47 am
diasterPRO InfinityMember since 2008
try www.831host com very cheap monthly hosting as little as 4.95, this dj has used the service

www.djtaken.com

and also

www.dixonkaraoke.com

www.thebuckhornbar.com

and others

Posted Sat 24 Oct 09 @ 5:49 pm
My broadband service provider gives me 200mb of free webspace, which I have used for several years. I use Dreamweaver to put it all together. Last year I bought the web address http://www.deejayles.com (£13.80p annually) and just used that as a redirector to my webspace.

This year I bought the web address http://www.vdjles.com (£13.80p annually) and also the vdjles.com webspace of another 200mb (£27.50 annually). This is now my main web address but I still have mixes/photos etc on the old site and just link them together.

My new site has videos on it, but, they are just links to YouTube or Myspace (both free). YouTube has a video limit of 10 minutes playing time, however, myspace has an upload limit of 500mb. I uploaded a 35 minute video of my Sunday gig to Myspace then put the embedding code on my website as an experiment and it's working fine. This week, as an experiment, after some editing & adding my jingles etc., I am going to upload a full hour of my Friday night gig's screen output. It comes to 486mb which is a full hour recorded (within VDJ) with the FLV codec.

I have plans for an epic introduction movie for self promotion to put on my website. This is what I'm working towards, and eventually, be able to hand out a business card to potential employers and totally blow them away with the production. :-)

Posted Sat 24 Oct 09 @ 10:20 pm
Hey guys im new and i was wondering if anyone can help me make a djing website!

Posted Fri 02 Apr 10 @ 9:56 pm
djreneePRO InfinityMember since 2004
Yes, contact me privately and I'll help you create a website, I'll teach you how to DJ, how to change a flat tire... you name it!
Just PLEASE don't answer me here and bring this six month old post back to the top.

(E-mail me privately and will ROCK YOUR WORLD)

Posted Sat 03 Apr 10 @ 2:09 am
ME NEXT!!!!

Posted Sat 03 Apr 10 @ 8:26 am
i agree w/ charlie, last name wilson .......

Posted Sat 03 Apr 10 @ 5:30 pm
Hii This Is My New Dj Website Please Cooperate with me .. THANK YOU

Posted Sun 25 Jan 15 @ 1:20 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)