Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: @Apopsis "TimeCODE POWER" skin - Page: 3

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

"Are you using the Audio only one, or the new one I posted with the Video (v3.x) support?"

Actually I'm using the video (v3.x) version even though video plays all choppy like. Funny thing is I installed it while playing last night because I couldn't see when I looked up from the monitor and tried to fiddle with the MC-909. The 909's lit buttons and large screen provide only limited light in certain conditions makeing it difficult to switch between interfaces.

Since ya'lls is red and gray it made it easier, now if I could just get VDJ to sync to midi clock I would be in heaven!

Posted Thu 09 Jun 05 @ 10:44 pm
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
There is a new update for the fans of this skin:
http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/skin.html?id=1536

The update is for the -ORIGINAL- @Apopsis TimeCODE POWER skin and not one of it's variations.
This skin is designed to be as simple but powerfull and functional as possible, Audio only.

New: Optimized colours for different venues, NightClub, BeachBar,StripBar....

Enjoy !

ps., somehow the "Nb downloads" is reset, and the older version downloads are not counted.
Also it took a "poor" one star rate this time,... (had 4...)
Remember guys: Less is more...

Posted Wed 11 Jan 06 @ 5:07 am
i donwloaded a pioneer skin of Vdj website but i dont know how to apply it. HELP
--@--.--

--
Moderated by Lady Cameron
Sorry rickyduggal no email address is allowed from a demo user

Posted Sun 22 Jan 06 @ 4:03 pm
nice skin

Posted Tue 24 Jan 06 @ 3:01 am
wyzest1Home userMember since 2006
Cant wait for a 1024 version for 3.x its exactly what i need.

Great job, was using it yesterday on my laptop, now i want a copy for my home setup.

Posted Mon 24 Apr 06 @ 10:29 am
What you mean "1024" version ? The original skin is 1024x768, unless you have downloaded a variation.
And works wit Vdj 3.x of course..

Posted Tue 25 Apr 06 @ 1:44 am
jaakkoPRO InfinityMember since 2006

Hello! Thank you for the great and simple skin! That's what i ve been looking for...
I still would like to make some minor changes to it just for my private use. Where I can get xml and bpm file? Download is only an exe-file?

Posted Mon 03 Jul 06 @ 1:43 am
Hi, the exe file is just the installer to copy the main skin (zip) file to your skins folder (virtualdj)
Just go there and unzip it if you need the xml and bmp files.

Posted Mon 03 Jul 06 @ 9:43 am
jaakkoPRO InfinityMember since 2006
ok, thanks! :)

Posted Mon 03 Jul 06 @ 5:28 pm
There is a small update of this skin available, Compatible with Ver. 4.xx
**update 5* version 1.5
http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/download.html?addon_id=2214
Enjoy !
ps. i'm working for version 2.0 of this skin, will have the same simple design, but more vdj 4.0 style graphics and colors.

Description:
**update 5* version 1.5 (01-09-06) for Virtual Dj 4.x Small update -version 4 compatible- New: keyoffset, smart loop, main effect Description: - More space for the music and browser... - Designed for users with ext controllers (keyboard shortcuts, midi, Timecode) - No buttons, no sliders only displays full of informations :12 Samples - Aythor-Title-Comment-Timecode-Master tempo-Bpm-Pitch-4 cues per deck +++full mixer (volume-gain-3bandEQ+ fader Eq's+kill switches +3 effects per deck+master+crossfader) Loops - Colour coded (easy to read) fonts - No pannels, 2 colour variations. *Hidden features: click on the big timers for play/stop, Beatlock ON indicator is a small star in the right corner of the display)Also a litle star above "TC" for Timecode bypass, and another small star for smart loop.

Posted Sat 02 Sep 06 @ 1:20 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)