Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: iWall SMS Integration - Page: 7

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Yes, that is working in the projection window, but not in TV...
Or it's maybe because I'm using the demo version of iWall right now.

Posted Tue 06 Jan 15 @ 1:49 pm
The messages are not resent to the TV connection unless you do it manually. It is up to the display whether to repeat them or not. I will add the repeat when I can get to it.

Posted Tue 06 Jan 15 @ 3:10 pm
beatbreaker1 wrote :
Well looks like I'll be making the switch to iWall after you get the pictures up and running..

I don't get any kick back from iWall so make sure you at least tell them you are buying iWall to use with TellyVisuals in VDJ if that is your intent.

Posted Tue 06 Jan 15 @ 3:52 pm
Don Moir wrote :
The messages are not resent to the TV connection unless you do it manually. It is up to the display whether to repeat them or not. I will add the repeat when I can get to it.

Exactly... That's what I figured out too.
Would be really nice if you could get the "repeat last X messages" value of iWall... somehow... or implement your own in TV.

Posted Wed 07 Jan 15 @ 3:24 am
Don, I have iWall 3.7 text 2 screen working in Telly Visual. I like the full iWall 3.7 new look on the screen, which showsgreat on their projection, but I want it in Virtual DJ. How can we make that happen?

Posted Tue 17 Mar 15 @ 9:13 pm
You are probably talking about the big picture projection?

TV needs to have new layout options. More time and help is needed. The plan is to do a rewrite instead of patching the old but I continue to update TV with new options. Recent updates have included attached images from iWall, the full emoji emoticon set, repeat message options, message delay options, and a few other things.

Posted Wed 18 Mar 15 @ 11:01 am
I made ​​the donation , when I can have the code ? if it works I send you the receipt of an entire evening !! promised

Don Moir wrote :
Chuck, you can use TellyVisuals with iWall 3.7 now.

Just run iWall 3.7 and bring up the user interface for TV and it will find iWall. iWall needs to run on same machine as VDJ.

There is more coming in the way of user images from iWall to TV. Currently, the users avatar is displayed and an icon for facebook or twitter is displayed if the message came from either one.

User images were a bit of a problem only in the sense of where to put them. So I believe I will allow it so you can display them as the background image for any panel.

Be sure to use the latest plus versions for TV. You can get the latest versions of TellyVisuals, TellyMedia, and TellyContainer here:

http://www.tellyvisuals.com

Posted Wed 12 Aug 15 @ 7:07 pm
It works. Believe me.
I'm using iWall + TellyVisual too.

Posted Fri 14 Aug 15 @ 8:52 am
Hey don,

cant get iwall working it tv... can you give a bit more info as to why it wouldnt be working thanks

Posted Sat 12 Sep 15 @ 3:42 pm
You need to use the plus version of TV. Other sources of incoming text messages are also available including a free IMU and Pushbullet. All of them require TV+. You can visit my VDJ homepage to get to the tellyvisuals website and other contact information:

http://www.virtualdj.com/homepage/Don_Moir/index.html

Posted Sun 13 Sep 15 @ 4:36 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)