Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: Club Mixing - Page: 18

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

Posted Fri 22 Apr 11 @ 3:35 pm

Posted Sun 24 Apr 11 @ 12:03 am
i really find intesting.....n thnks virtual dj fo tht...so where we can learn everything around

Posted Thu 28 Apr 11 @ 3:46 am
Really good thread, but im sad that the links are broken :P

Posted Fri 27 May 11 @ 1:46 pm
This is an interesting thread. Thanks Double O for sharing. Does the eight phases of club mixing works for weddings too?

Posted Sat 28 May 11 @ 1:36 am
lukanikHome userMember since 2010
nice post's ;)

Posted Mon 27 Jun 11 @ 6:22 am
DjRatRHome userMember since 2010
Every single link in OP's post is dead. :/

Posted Fri 15 Jul 11 @ 12:17 am
thats really good i will use it every were i go... thanks man

Posted Fri 19 Aug 11 @ 3:48 pm
Beat freaks come and get it! Know how every music site for DJ’s got shut down and you cant your fix anywhere now? We just fixed that problem for ya. Come check out DigitalCrack and get your membership quick because we have to limit the memberships after the launch. If you get your membership with DigitalCrack pre launch you’ll get in for an unbeatable discounted rate of $20.00 for your first month. After launch it’ll be $35 a month. With membership at DigitalCrack, every month, you get unlimited downloads of everything you could want to spin in any club. Everything on the site is Serato ready and updated daily.
There is no hotter spot on the web than DigitalCrack to keep your crate up-to-date and club ready. We have all of the top rated producers/DJ’s in the industry on this site! All tracks on this site are MP3 format and high quality bit rate. For the hotest tracks, and the latest crowd movers there is no where else on the web like DigitalCrack. All genres of music are covered on this site. Everything from hip-hop to dirty dutch to dub step. The perfect accapella tracks to go with that sick backtrack you’ve made, exclusives, remixes, rare edits from top tracks and mash ups and bangin electro intro and outtro. Special DJ edits, transitions, sueges, and DJ tools. Anything and everything you could ever need to make you the hottest DJ in any club. Every track has been dance floor tested and crowd approved.
Hurry and get signed up with DigitalCrack today, because remember, after we launch membership will be limited and the special intro rate will only be pre launch. For those of you that truly cant go one day without getting whatever’s toping the charts, this is definitely the site for you. If your addicted to digital then consider DigitalCrack your digital dealer. Before you hit the club, hit our site. The site where DJ’s get their fix.

enter the site here
http://www.freewebs.com/digitalcrack/

Posted Sat 10 Sep 11 @ 11:52 pm
a lot of great information

Posted Mon 12 Sep 11 @ 9:55 am
woodyrsPRO InfinityMember since 2011
ive played in a variaty of clubs and as OO says it is bout reading the crowd! i play everything from reggae to hard dance in the club i play in and the people that go there love it!i usually end with the singalong stuff or some old skool of some form to leave everyone on a high! ive been mixing and doing partys since i was thirteen so 20+ years of experience now and still get the same buzz i did from when i first started! people just want to hear good music ultimatly (as well as get very drunk lol) so i find having a great taste in music of all genres a big help as ive been to a few gigs where the dj seemed to only play what he liked and not really had any interest in the crowd at all so the dancefloor was empty most of the time:(
Alot of people think that djing is easy, when there is a fair amount of pressure involved in getting your next tune cued up and ready to mix in so you have to really know your music aswell which is another important thing in my opinion? i mean you cant really go from an uplifting uphoric tune to a dark ambient tune as it just doesnt work in a club enviroment? i always try to make a good atmosphere and get a buzz in the air in my club and this seems to get everyone to have a happy relaxed mood and everyone drinks lots and gets merry!

Posted Sun 25 Sep 11 @ 6:53 pm
thanks OO all this is new to me. i just started DJing in Jan. of this year i love music its been a big part of my life. im glad for ur tips. im a mobile dj but my thing is i wana take the hole club vibe to the partys i dj so people can have an experience like never before and all ur tips give me a better understanding.

Posted Thu 06 Oct 11 @ 8:53 am
Aswome that help a lot ;)

Posted Sun 23 Oct 11 @ 9:18 am

Posted Fri 11 Nov 11 @ 5:33 pm
thanks ma fellow djs know your audience is really important and communicating with them is really important as what i mean is the body movement to the particular song or songs which gives a fair idea on the kind of music they like and that make you a good dj. keep on grinding rhhhaaaa!!!!!!

Posted Sun 13 Nov 11 @ 3:07 pm
pastito wrote :
thanks OO all this is new to me. i just started DJing in Jan.

You are welcome.... I plan on putting together a beat-mixing by ear tutorial in my spare time, which is another tutorial that you might find helpful.

Posted Wed 16 Nov 11 @ 12:22 pm
I read your post Double O, and I'm a bit afraid because of me :/

I'm a House DJ, I only play House Music... So if I wanna start club mixing, I gotta remake myself or... ?

I'm House5 : http://radio.virtualdj.com/djsets/djset.php?mixid=2649-1

If you got any mixing advices, feel free to post them :)

Posted Fri 18 Nov 11 @ 7:16 am
i think i need some1 to advice on the best vdj hardware to use.no matter the cost

Posted Sat 19 Nov 11 @ 8:12 am
Topscooter wrote :
I read your post Double O, and I'm a bit afraid because of me :/

I'm a House DJ, I only play House Music... So if I wanna start club mixing, I gotta remake myself or... ?

... Try to find a club that will allow you to play House Music.

Posted Sun 27 Nov 11 @ 10:36 pm
Hello, need some help am new to Vdj anyway i hv Vdj5 on my laptop & i want to use my headphone to mix & cue songs but dont knw how to get it wrk n this 2way splatter dont wrk what is the best 2way to hv & how do i get it to wrk.

Posted Thu 15 Dec 11 @ 3:59 pm
86%