Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: SMS on Screen - Page: 4

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Add my name to the waiting list on this one; I've been doing SMS text messages and Bluetooth pics manually for some time now and the response is phenomenal - the killer is, if I'm playing a 3000+ room, I'm spending more time typing into ScrollText than concentrating on my DJ-ing!! Never a good way to work!!

Sooner the better, mate! (Actually, where on here - and who to, more specifically - is the best place to post effect suggestions? I've got a few in mind I'd like to put forward and either someone running with the idea or any help me making them up myself would save on the frustration of me coming back every so often and not seeing any new effects being added...!!)

Posted Thu 17 Sep 09 @ 5:42 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
i would say scott is the main man to see currently on any ideas for plugins but there are also people like djcel that will pick up on users ideas here as well.

best thing to do would be leave a list here and see what sort of response you get, or make a new thread here or in wishes and new features.

Posted Thu 17 Sep 09 @ 8:34 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Feel free to post up a thread in the plugins section with any suggestions you have...

Posted Sat 19 Sep 09 @ 5:23 am

Posted Thu 04 Mar 10 @ 3:20 am
djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Apologies for dragging up an old thread, but did you ever have any joy with this Scott?

Posted Mon 28 Oct 13 @ 6:00 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Yes, I got it working beautifully. I just havent had a chance to release an updated veraion.

Posted Mon 28 Oct 13 @ 11:22 am
I so want to learn how to use this. Im willing to pitch in for a demo video or a online lesson.

Posted Fri 08 Nov 13 @ 11:37 am
sms messaging is going to be a side job for my light designer..

Posted Fri 08 Nov 13 @ 11:39 am
I use iWall with Virtual DJ Pro 7 live at my events. People love it when I am mixing music videos and the guests SMS(text), Twitter, Instagram or Facebook messages. All you need to do is to add Free Frame open source plugin for it to work. To receive SMS texts, purchase a USB Modem with GSM and get a prepaid mobile number. It works great.

Posted Mon 09 Dec 13 @ 4:37 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007

Posted Mon 09 Dec 13 @ 5:07 pm
pontianHome userMember since 2017
Hi, is there any plugin that can allow virtual DJ software to auto search and add songs to automix playlist when audience request music on my phone via sms as PARTY PLAYER APP on Android do?

Posted Wed 27 Dec 17 @ 8:17 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)