Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: VCI-300 and Virtual DJ [Midi mapper now available] - Page: 6

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

JIMMAKOSDJ.....Do u mind if u email me a copy of ur final XMl....1.2.....i have purchased the VCI-300....and really dont wanna use Serato Itch......I love that fact about Virtual DJ and the Video stuff......i wanna pratices more......and make sure eveything is cool......before i purchase Virtual DJ.....my email is....XXXXXXXX......thanks so much

Moderate by spinna
sorry no email or contacts is permitted by no license user. Thanks for the understanding;)

Posted Tue 10 Feb 09 @ 11:46 am
i dont have funtioning scratching

Posted Tue 10 Feb 09 @ 8:20 pm
XXXXX u know the rest

i dont care that i am not a licenced user. i have my own reasons for that.
since its a forum we can say anything

Pls respect the forum rules and as stated no email or contacts is to be listed by no license user - spinna

Posted Wed 11 Feb 09 @ 3:18 am
user sirkitbreaker , email me :)

Posted Wed 11 Feb 09 @ 3:20 am
actually has anyone actually used this in a real scenerio? I used it and it seems kinda not worth the effort. I guess that is cause i have another controller for vdj. oh well

Posted Wed 11 Feb 09 @ 6:48 am
Wanted to say that is was very kind of JIMMAKOSDJ to have done the work in creating this file, regardless of him being a licensed user or not.
Thank you JIMMAKOSDJ.
Junito Perez

Posted Wed 11 Feb 09 @ 10:29 am
i also say good job on this...........

Posted Wed 11 Feb 09 @ 12:03 pm
Mr Spinna ->>Pls respect the forum rules and as stated no email or contacts is to be listed by no license user - spinna

---------------------------------------

Ok Mr Spinna i respect that... please then with all my respect, answer me this , is there a newer version of VDJ coming out ???

Kind Regards
Jim

Posted Wed 11 Feb 09 @ 4:32 pm
Junito42 ->>Wanted to say that is was very kind of JIMMAKOSDJ to have done the work in creating this file, regardless of him being a licensed user or not.
Thank you JIMMAKOSDJ.
Junito Perez

------------------------------

Mr Junito Perez

I agree with you.Its not so important if anyone is licenced or not.

All its important is to help people around us - since "someone else......." is not helping us for the moment

My regards
Jim

Posted Wed 11 Feb 09 @ 4:34 pm
Mr sirkitbreaker ->>i also say good job on this...........

-------------------------

Thank you.

I am glad i could help .

Regards
Jim

Posted Wed 11 Feb 09 @ 4:35 pm
JIMMAKOSDJ...........yes Jim good job on the practice and work........i am still trying to figure it out...lol.......with version 1.3......are u using mini translator at all......let me know....thanks

Posted Fri 13 Feb 09 @ 11:38 am
I didnt use midi tranlator at all :)

Posted Sun 15 Feb 09 @ 7:03 pm
Jim.....can u cut and paste the XML here.....let me know.....

Posted Mon 16 Feb 09 @ 4:26 am
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
Sorry, skins, effects and other add-ons are only available to registered licensed users of VirtualDJ.

Posted Mon 16 Feb 09 @ 5:24 am
The final version will come soon.... if we have news from atomix about
a newer version ...

If.....

If.....

If.....

Posted Mon 16 Feb 09 @ 7:12 am
You see here, NO-LICENCED USERS have limts ... lots and lots of limits...

I hate it when i have to communicate with someone in here because
i try to help people, but you see "WE HAVE TO BEWARE FROM THE BOOGIEMAN" !!!

We are free people - and since this is a regular type of forum we are free to talk
and express ourselfs - otherwise - ATOMIX SHOULD LET ENTRANCE TO THIS FORUM
ONLY TO LICENCED USERS AND EVERYBODY ELSE OUT CORRECT ???

I am thinking to create a website called : "WWW.ANTI-VIRTUALDJ.COM" .

It will have anything inside for FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

When it will be done, i invite you all people for FREE !

Posted Mon 16 Feb 09 @ 7:19 am
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
JIMMAKOSDJ
I think you know skins, effects and other add-ons are only available to registered licensed users of VirtualDJ.

Is this clear or not?

Posted Mon 16 Feb 09 @ 7:23 am
Jim, Thanks so much for the XML......i got it before the forum could catch up and delete it.....but what version was it.......1.0...or 1.3.....just asking....and what improvements have u done on it......Since Virtual DJ and Denon DJ are close working relations.....I think it would be far to say...me and u can go to denon forums and talk there.......what do u think.......cuz i am here promoting VirtualDJ and Denon DJ........let me know

Posted Mon 16 Feb 09 @ 7:32 am
Well Nick --

It's not our problem that you purchased a hardware component that is only supported 'currently' by 1 DJ software. The other supported software is only through a MOD to the controller. And at least with VirtualDJ you can support the controller at a about 90% with MIDI.

And since you say you are a LONG TIME user -- then you already should have known that MIDI is a ONE way capability in VirtualDJ. Meaning you can send information to VirtualDJ and VirtualDJ does not send information back to the device --- HENCE lights will not work.

As to your 'DEMAND' -- you shouldn't have someone that doesn't own a license doing all your dirty work for you. If you were to read the post in the General Forum (which is only available to licensed users) you would have an answer to your questions.

You can yourself a PRO and yet you and Jim have pounded our forums in a very disrespectful and very NON-Professional way. Our community is here to help users provided they stay within some basic guidelines. Guidelines that Jim has failed to accept. So you can be upset and make your demands -- it doesn't change the fact that if you really could find another software that supports the VCI-300 and does what you want it to do - you would have left a long time ago.

So, real simple --- Enjoy the Software, Development continues, No you will not be told what is and is not in the next version, and no we will not give a date on when the release will occur. And lastly, respect our forum guidelines and thing would be much better.

Chris
VirtualDJ Team
Atomix Productions

Posted Mon 16 Feb 09 @ 7:39 am
cstoll wrote :
Well Nick --

It's not our problem that you purchased a hardware component that is only supported 'currently' by 1 DJ software.

You personally believe that virtualdj is not the 1 DJ software ???

cstoll wrote :

The other supported software is only through a MOD to the controller. And at least with VirtualDJ you can support the controller at a about 90% with MIDI.

And since you say you are a LONG TIME user -- then you already should have known that MIDI is a ONE way capability in VirtualDJ. Meaning you can send information to VirtualDJ and VirtualDJ does not send information back to the device --- HENCE lights will not work.

I am not a programmer and i dont know how midi works . My friends help me in this ,i didnt do anything myself.
How do you expect a DJ to know midi configurations in your software ?

cstoll wrote :

As to your 'DEMAND' -- you shouldn't have someone that doesn't own a license doing all your dirty work for you. If you were to read the post in the General Forum (which is only available to licensed users) you would have an answer to your questions.

Its not a dirty work.Someone should make the start.Its not my fault your software doesnt work with VCI-300.
And did you know that the dealer of vci-300 said when i bought it ? I asked him,will it work with virtual dj - he said "YES of course".
ADMIT that jimmakosdj was the first one to make this controller work with your software.It wasnt a dirty work.It work excellent.
And nobody helped him !!!

cstoll wrote :

You can yourself a PRO and yet you and Jim have pounded our forums in a very disrespectful and very NON-Professional way. Our community is here to help users provided they stay within some basic guidelines. Guidelines that Jim has failed to accept. So you can be upset and make your demands -- it doesn't change the fact that if you really could find another software that supports the VCI-300 and does what you want it to do - you would have left a long time ago.

I dont believe my friend jim and i ,pounded your precious forums ! I was seeking for the truth.Is there really truth outhere ???
So that means that your software will take loooooooooooong time to make an update and that i should already be working
with another software .Right ? Ok i am gone. Thanks for your co-operation. Thanks for your precious support and guidance.
I seems you didnt understand that i am doing that for living.Its not a joke.Its not funny.Its not a GAME.But as you said so....
i should have been working with another software already...

cstoll wrote :

So, real simple --- Enjoy the Software, Development continues, No you will not be told what is and is not in the next version, and no we will not give a date on when the release will occur. And lastly, respect our forum guidelines and thing would be much better.

I havent bought your software only to enjoy it.I bought it for my job.So i see... development continues ...and finally after 10 years
WE MIGHT HAVE AN UPDATE.... So only god knows when it will come. THATS THE ONLY THINKG THAT LEFT TO BE TRUE .

Regards to you and your precious and remarkable development team.
Keep up the sooooooo good work.

Bye now and forever - enjoy yourself your software - it will be sure in 1st place after 10 years.
Nick

Posted Mon 16 Feb 09 @ 8:00 am
85%