Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Windows Movie Maker

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Was wondering if anyone else on here has used WMM? I made a about a 7 minute clip using it and it worked great on Friday. It's a nice tool if you want to make a schedule of upcoming events, special nights, entertainment, ect... at your club. Very easy to use, nice choice of text, text animations, transition effects, and if the club you work at has a web site you can grab jpeg posters off there and insert them. Also added the logos that Tayla made for me.(Thanks again Tayla). Worked great in clipbank. I'd post a short demo if I knew how to embed it in the forum.

Posted Mon 06 Oct 08 @ 4:28 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
hehe, thank you, see if this helps... remember videos can only be shown from youtube at the present time.

Posted Mon 06 Oct 08 @ 4:35 pm
I've been working with it a bit. I'm currently on a military deployment and have been making slide shows with audio of all our travels. I haven't finished though. Anyone know how to burn the finished product to DVD-R that you can play with your standard home DVD player?

Posted Mon 06 Oct 08 @ 8:54 pm
When you're done with your project, go to File in upper left corner, drop down menu, click on Save Movie File, next it will ask where to save to, DVD is at the bottom. click next. it will save in a file to burn dvd, then follow pop-up instructions. Hope that helps....To play through VDJ in clipbank, click save to pc. and follow instructions

Posted Mon 06 Oct 08 @ 10:32 pm
Short Demo

Posted Tue 07 Oct 08 @ 12:31 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)