Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: DJ Source

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hey all,

I am not a frequent post'er on this forum, but I do post when It is necessary or important, So I don't want anyone to think this is random. I have been using VDJ for a little over 2 years now at the club I work at. That is one of the main reasons I do no have a licensed account. The owner bought it for the club and me and the other DJ use it on the house computer. So to get the randomness out of the way .. . . . . ... . .

I am currently working on a project to provide a service for Strip Club DJ's and music enthusiasts alike! Basically I want to make connections and contacts the best way I can to promote the site. In a rough outline, It is a site that will provide playlists, reviews on albums and equipment, interviews with other dj's etc.. etc.. to benefit the other Strip Club DJ's in my industry. There are alot of chart sites, and music sites, but none that particular focus on Strip Club DJ's. I am hoping to build a decent size community for all those fellow dj's alike to share ideas, experiences etc.. to help and give DJs more ideas in the strip clubs.

The site is still under construction, but in the process of finishing the overall design of the site I will be putting content on the site as regularly as possible. The site is at www.i-babylon.com . Hopefully It is alright for me to post that link. If not I will understand, but I hope to become more active in the VDJ community here, and hope to have the favor exchanged in having an active community at my site as well!

Thanks for everyone understanding. Remember the site is still under works, and positive and negative comments are welcome!

Thx Again

DJ Babylon

Posted Sun 03 Aug 08 @ 3:37 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)