Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Asian Forum

Topic: Mari Berkenalan (Let's get to know) - Page: 7

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
isz_rmx wrote :

Hey Spinnaj,

Any tips on mixing R&B / Hip hop?

I love R&B and Hip Hop but House / Electro looks like more fun to mix!

Anyways im looking to get decks for my RMX. Any recommendations? What do u think of time coded vinyls?

Hi isz;)

Jikalau mixing rnb/hip hop etc...kamu boleh mengunakan looping atau pun jatuhkan dari the first verse daripada mengunakan the first beat of the track.

Kamu juga boleh tengok ke thread di bawah ini umpamanya;)

http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/6288/Mix_lessons/DJ_MIXING___basic_-_advanced_-_pro.html?page=1
http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/100205/Mix_lessons/Hip-Hop_R_B_Soul_Mixing_for_a_club_setting__.html

Kamu perlu membeli direct drive turntable dan bukannya belt drive turntable. Beli yg ade byk torque. Sebarang jenama bole digunakan tapi saya recommend stanton, numark atau pun technics. Kamu juga mesti membeli stylus yg baik seperti stanton discmaster atau ortofon digitrack etc. Using TCV adalah bagus dan agak sama rasanye bila saya mengunakan vynil dulu;)

Tetapi utk mengunakannya sepenuhnya kamu harus upgrade ke VDJ pro.. Mengunakan djc/le edition hanya membenarkan kamu utk timecode brp minit sahaja. Bila kamu upgrade ke pro, kamu ade discount:)

http://www.virtualdj.com/products/djcedition.html

Harap kamu akan bersama kami as a pro user soon;)

Regards;)

Posted Wed 14 Jan 09 @ 3:19 pm
djjokieHome userMember since 2009
hi...
salam kenak semua......
saya jokie,saya tinggakl di indonesia...,tepatnya di bekasi....
dan saya adalah seorang pemula....
apakah belajar dj secara otodidak itu bisa?????
dan apa langkah pertama untuk belajar sendiri...??????????????????
mohon bagi para senior,untuk bimbingannya.....

Posted Sat 17 Jan 09 @ 5:26 am
Selamat datang djjokie;)

Maaf...otodidak tu apa? Sama seperti belajar sendirian?? Trial and error???

Posted Sat 17 Jan 09 @ 2:43 pm
maaf...,kira2 software apa,yg gampang untuk digunakan bagi pemula????

Posted Sun 18 Jan 09 @ 12:14 am
Hi.. di pasaran ade byk software yg baru2.

Saya sarankan utk pemula mengunakan vdj home edition yg bisa boleh dibeli di sini. Atau jika ingin mengunakan console---->djc edition atau le. Tapi utk ade semuanya dan tanpa batas------->vdj pro, yg juga anda bisa belinya dari sini;)

Tapi sebaiknya kamu mulakan dari hardware dan belajar beatmatch etc tanpa bantuan komputer. Selepas itu jika kamu sudah besedia, bole terus ke komputer;) TETAPI jika kamu tidak berminat dgn cara 'old school", kamu bisa mengunakan software ini yg kamu bisa download trial nya dari site ini dan tengok kehebatannya;)

Kind regards;)

Posted Sun 18 Jan 09 @ 2:37 pm
hello ASIAN ! im Fiqi from Jakarta, Indonesia.. Hope we can share infos and stuffs..

Im using :
1. DJ CONSOLE MK2
2. Virtual DJC Edition V 3.4
3. Hercules RMX
4. Virtual DJ V 5.21

and im planning to learn using traktor 3 on my hercules RMX, mohon bimbingan nya..

cheers..

Posted Mon 19 Jan 09 @ 1:46 am
Hi fiqi, selamat dtg;)

Harap kamu bisa tulis info kamu juga ya;)

Regards;)

Posted Mon 19 Jan 09 @ 4:01 am
Dj NaraHome userMember since 2009
ada indonesianya jg ternyata hehe..

Posted Tue 20 Jan 09 @ 4:27 am
hi....
kira-kira alat dj yang consule,yang buat pemula.bagusnya apa?????
trus paling murah brp????
belinya dmn,klo daerah jakarta?????

Posted Thu 22 Jan 09 @ 9:43 pm

Posted Tue 27 Jan 09 @ 2:50 pm
DJ kaysHome userMember since 2008
Hi, Hello to All of you who joing this Asian forum. this is my first time to join this forum since my last login on saturday 02 feb 2008. i am deejay too! it almost 12years in deejaying since i was 15years old. Now I want to get to Know And Making Friend with all Deejays All Around the world!!!

Posted Wed 28 Jan 09 @ 2:48 am
hi SpinnaJ...
apakah di singapore ada sering diadakan DJ competition??
apakah ada yang memakai VDJ??
in indonesia, particulary in surabaya,sangat jarang ada DJ competition. sehingga perkembangan untuk electronic music lambat
bagi teman teman di indonesia ayo bagi-bagi informasi..

Posted Fri 30 Jan 09 @ 12:47 am
Hi clubschlurrin, ye di singapura sering juga diadakan DJ competition..

Ada pertandingan di benarkan memakai VDJ, albeton live etc (computer software) tetapi selalunye tidak;)

Di kelab-kelab di sini sudah byk memakai software computer seperti serato, traktor, mixvibe dan vdj etc. Ada juga yg masih dalam era lama.. hehe

Dalam perkembangan di sini tidak begitu lambat juga;)

Posted Fri 30 Jan 09 @ 7:21 am
isz_rmxHome userMember since 2009
Hi SpinnaJ,

I kinda got some problems with my RMX, i tried hooking it up with 2 technics SL1200 mk3 turntables, but i couldnt get the source buttons to work.
I mean, the sound DID come out, but while playing deck A (with vdj), and with the source 1 button turned off, i tried playing the turntable (with a normal vinyl record), the sound of the TT's came out! worst still, it was way loud! the volume/gain knobs and sliders didnt work!
Funny thing was, i switched off the turntable, closed vdj, and still i could hear sounds from the decks when i played with it! it was as though the rmx was an amplifier.
Does the rmx workes as a normal mixer if i plugged an analog source in? even using it with the LE version?

Oh ya, i also tried using the rmx with Serato, it was with the serato box as well,with TCC's and all, but i used a macbook. The rmx didnt work as well...

Would really appreciate it if you can point me to the answers for my problems.. it might has been posted b4 in here but i couldnt find it. :(
Thx.

Posted Mon 09 Feb 09 @ 1:51 pm
Thanks for the reply SpinnaJ,

Tried it again..

1. The first try with TT's wasnt with timecodes.. just tried to play normal records. I switched to phono input, wired the ground and input cables. When i played with the record, (back and forth) the sound came out through the speakers, even with the source button turned off -which deck A of VDJ supposed to played. Whats weird is that i switched off the TT's and VDJ, i can still hear the beat of the vinyl when i rocked it back and forth.(This was with Windows Vista laptop - was using my fren's macbook for the SSL :P) What did u mean by 'Check the input level at the audio midi set up'?

2. Will upgrade soon :) just wanted to get use to using the RMX as a normal mixer first.

3. I cant use it with Serato? hmmm.. but the Serato TCV's would work VDJ Pro or Traktor right? Just to be sure.

And yes!! saya orang Melayu :D

Posted Mon 09 Feb 09 @ 9:33 pm

Posted Thu 12 Feb 09 @ 12:23 am
No worry isz and glad u have ur answer;)

Posted Thu 12 Feb 09 @ 4:19 pm
kh33llHome userMember since 2008
hi bro spinnaj...
saya mau tanya lebih susah belajar menggunakan VDJ(software) atau atau alat DJ sesungguh nya nya..?? (mixer & piringan hitam pemutar lagu,dll)

Posted Tue 17 Feb 09 @ 11:08 pm
Hi Kelvin,

Alat dj...mengunakan vdj adelah utk mempercepatkan kiraan anda mengunakan bpm. Dahulu saya mesti mengira dulu bpm nye sebelum gigs. Dan mengunakan alat dj, kamu bisa harus mendengar dan mix melalui perdengaran;) Dgn VDJ juga kamu harus lakukan itu juga dan sebaiknya saya sarankan jika mahu menjadi dj yg baik, kamu harus bisa juga mix tidak melalui VDJ atau software computer. Bayangkan jika tgh buat show, tiba tiba computer kamu mati dan kamu hanya harus mix melalui cara traditional...

Conclusion: Kedua-duanya penting dan ade pro and cons nya.

Regards;)

Posted Wed 18 Feb 09 @ 1:54 am
Hi my name is jazzzy jeff i wish to belong to this forum im from nigeria and love to met good guys like u i am new to virtual dj spinnaj can u put me tru on wat to do as a dj

Posted Tue 10 Mar 09 @ 7:27 am
71%