Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: RMX and scratching with the crossfader - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

yk23 wrote :
Do you mean go in to the midi settings in the control panel and configure it to run as a midi device and not enabling it as remote?

yeah i know its silly

Posted Wed 10 Sep 08 @ 3:03 pm
yk23PRO InfinityMember since 2006
Do you have an XML midi config file for the RMX, or is it easy enough to config?

Posted Wed 10 Sep 08 @ 3:13 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
fullblast22 wrote :
yk23 wrote :
Do you mean go in to the midi settings in the control panel and configure it to run as a midi device and not enabling it as remote?

yeah i know its silly

@fullblast22

This is actually a good idea, I wouldn't mind looking at the xml midi config file aswell.

Posted Wed 10 Sep 08 @ 3:24 pm
I was thinking about trying it in "midi mode" before, but I have other issues and projects I'm trying to sort out(non VDJ related). I think you can save the XML info in this post. If you can that would be much appreciated, it would be a time saver for me. I'm at work right now, I would like to try it out later when I get home.

thanks,
DJ Kavika

Posted Wed 10 Sep 08 @ 3:26 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
yk23 wrote :
I was thinking about trying it in "midi mode" before, but I have other issues and projects I'm trying to sort out(non VDJ related). I think you can save the XML info in this post. If you can that would be much appreciated, it would be a time saver for me.

I second that.

Posted Wed 10 Sep 08 @ 3:30 pm
Yep the fader works in midi mode. Just only sucessfully assigned the crossfader so far...

Posted Wed 10 Sep 08 @ 5:32 pm
I a working on a XML, I'm trying to figure out how to activate 2 effects, and looking for a perfect jogwheel setting.

Posted Wed 10 Sep 08 @ 6:40 pm
I was messin around, couldnt get the jog wheel to work correctly. Thanks for all the help.
-David

Posted Wed 10 Sep 08 @ 10:10 pm
Looks good, couldn't figure out quicksearch either.

Posted Thu 11 Sep 08 @ 8:51 am
its not just the bleeding of the faders
I noticed that most knobs and button reponse is a little (1ms) off.
Its especially irritating since this makes the cue buttons rather useless

Posted Mon 15 Sep 08 @ 11:39 am
pascal75 wrote :
its not just the bleeding of the faders
I noticed that most knobs and button reponse is a little (1ms) off.
Its especially irritating since this makes the cue buttons rather useless

not just that, none onf the buttons lik EQ or pan are centered, guess we'll have to wait for some kind of fix

Posted Mon 29 Sep 08 @ 3:57 am
i guess everybody noticed that the crossfader doesnt open as soon as move it from any corner. I actually had to mark ans fill in one bar on the cross's scale. even if you have a powerful computer the response isnt too accurate..

Posted Mon 29 Sep 08 @ 4:00 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)