Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Automix failure on Virtual 5.1

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hello, I'm having problems with the automix feature on this version, I can't make a normal automix with 2 songs if the first song doesn't have at least 32 cbg's or beats before the outro or outgoing point.

Let me put this in a different way: If I set an outro cue point 16 or less cgb's (beats) on a song, when the automix starts, the sound disappears, the video mix can be seen and the sound comes back after 32 beats have passed. This didn't happen on VDJ 3.4, It was possible to set an outro cue point on any of last cbg's and the automix was fine.

Does anyone know some way to fix this, Is this possible?

Kind regards,
Octavio de la Mora.

Posted Sat 07 Jun 08 @ 1:39 pm
Perhaps decreasing the auto-cross length in config>options tab might help.

Posted Sun 08 Jun 08 @ 12:26 am
Thank you discjockeydoc, I've already tried that and only works with fade automix type. Again, thanks. :)

Posted Sun 08 Jun 08 @ 1:21 pm
I'm not sure if you're aware, but, in 5.1 you can grab and drag the cuepoints on the deck's waveform display to adjust the mixpoint, if this helps any. You can find this on p. 23 of the new manual (it came with your download: start>VirtualDJ>UserGuide). ;)

Posted Mon 09 Jun 08 @ 3:57 pm
Hi discjockeydoc, I really appreciate your help...., unfortunatelly this doesn't work either, this is a software defect. :(
Anyway, thanks for the support.

Posted Mon 09 Jun 08 @ 7:43 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)