Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Moderators: - Page: 1

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

djreneePRO InfinityMember since 2004
I've been reading the forum for a few years now but sometime I can't figure out why the moderators lock down some of the posts. In many cases the reason is obvious but in some cases I can't figure out why?

I would like to "test the system" to see If I can get locked down. (With Handcuffs please)

Moderators: I think you are all a bunch of girly men.
Lock me down baby or grab tight and hold on for the ride.

If I get locked down it will prove my point you are a bunch of girly men moderators. :^)

Also, I'm getting damn tired of this 3 star crap! Bump me up!

Posted Thu 05 Jun 08 @ 1:38 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
i would gladly.... i've seen your photo lol

Posted Thu 05 Jun 08 @ 3:21 am
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003

Yea she doesn't look the type to smoke, but I can't find any other explaination..

Posted Thu 05 Jun 08 @ 5:16 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
djrenee wrote :
I've been reading the forum for a few years now but sometime I can't figure out why the moderators lock down some of the posts. In many cases the reason is obvious but in some cases I can't figure out why?

Hi,

Our forum engine automatically closes old topics without activity. I guess you are talking about these ones?

Posted Thu 05 Jun 08 @ 5:26 am
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
djrenee wrote :

Also, I'm getting damn tired of this 3 star crap!

How about two, would that make you happy?

Moderators have instructions not to censure threads.
There are guidelines for this, and before doing so they usually consult a teamer first.

Posted Thu 05 Jun 08 @ 5:31 am
Bagpuss wrote :

Yea she doesn't look the type to smoke, but I can't find any other explaination..

Hahaha, yeah, she must be high.

Posted Thu 05 Jun 08 @ 6:10 am
<-------- Raises hand and offers to 'bump' Renee up........ ;-o

Posted Thu 05 Jun 08 @ 6:44 am
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
The irony of someone named Renee writing this is killing me, my ex-wife was named Renee. Anyway, I'm 45 6'4" and weight 200 lbs. I have more hair on my head than most men half my age and have been raising my girls alone (my ex used to claim I was a girly man too....hahahaha..how did that work out for you sweetheart?) for ten years..so if that makes me a girly man..then so be it...but I'll be damned if you think I would not lock you up, using your own undergarments in lieu of handcuffs.

On a serious note, the star question pops up often....keep posting and helping and you'll figure out how to get more.... ;-)

Posted Thu 05 Jun 08 @ 8:07 am
how quickly we digress...
(my other half wouldnt mind using her own handcuffs - and likes the top in the profile pic)

i used to wonder about criteria for some of the posts being locked, not just the really stupid or annoying ones, so now i know.

and i am a girly man: kidnapped and trained by wild tribe of lesbians in the jungles of central texas.

now if you'll excuse me i have to go lick my eyebrows clean before going to sleep.

Posted Thu 05 Jun 08 @ 8:20 am
TearEmUp wrote :
...but I'll be damned if you think I would not lock you up, using your own undergarments in lieu of handcuffs.

love it

I've only got 2 stars, but I'm a low-life no account so it seems appropriate.

Posted Thu 05 Jun 08 @ 10:55 am
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
TDBennett wrote :

I've only got 2 stars, but I'm a low-life no account so it seems appropriate.

If you buy the pro version, you will get another one mate ;)

Posted Thu 05 Jun 08 @ 11:04 am
TearEmUp wrote :
the star question pops up often....keep posting and helping and you'll figure out how to get more.... ;-)

Yup....I used to have one, now look at me.......Tri-star general and no war stories........

Posted Thu 05 Jun 08 @ 11:04 am
SC300PRO InfinityMember since 2008
so how do u get more stars after you buy VDJ pro

Posted Thu 05 Jun 08 @ 11:24 am
@ Renee ?? do you prefer real cuffs , the furry lined ones or maybe "pervertibles" such as cable cuffs like you buy at home depot ?

speaking of which , lotsa gr8 stuff in the hardware aisle oh, and the paint aisle (free stir stix and such )

Posted Thu 05 Jun 08 @ 11:30 am
please remember my previous post about why you shouldn't confuse the salsa and the k-y .....

see , i can make any topic drift into the subject of knotty bits , w/o even spillin' my corona .....

Posted Thu 05 Jun 08 @ 11:34 am
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
scribe_oner wrote :
so how do u get more stars after you buy VDJ pro

You get 3 star's.

Posted Thu 05 Jun 08 @ 11:35 am
i wanna star , a case of salsa , box o' cuban cigars , 500 ft of rope ,an autographed Midori book and an iCDX

oh , and a star " somewhere between Cher an James Dean" ....... you girly men

Posted Thu 05 Jun 08 @ 11:47 am
wot duya call a guy with no arms and legs , floatin' in the ocean ?

Posted Thu 05 Jun 08 @ 11:53 am
DUNC... hehe as in duncan

Posted Thu 05 Jun 08 @ 11:54 am
wot you call a guy with a seagul on his head...

Posted Thu 05 Jun 08 @ 11:56 am
19%