Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: quick question about vdj 2....

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

d-v-intPRO InfinityMember since 2004
i have version 1.8 the site doesnt seem to give much info as towhat extras are in version 2.
whats the differance, and is it worth a purchase?
also im using the hercules dj console and i find it excellent, but was wondering would my set up be improved by using 2 VirtualDJ XP10's and a UC33e Mixtable?

any help or info is greatlu appreciated.

Posted Wed 29 Dec 04 @ 3:34 pm
why not download the demo and find out?

Posted Wed 29 Dec 04 @ 3:48 pm
im on a 56k connection would take ages + im afraid it migth conflict with the version of vdj im running at the mo.

Posted Wed 29 Dec 04 @ 3:49 pm
it wouldnt take too long on a 56k but yes it would overwrite your current version

Posted Wed 29 Dec 04 @ 3:54 pm
DJ Walkers - it wouldnt take too long on a 56k but yes it would overwrite your current version

hence the questions above does anyone have any info for me?

Posted Wed 29 Dec 04 @ 5:54 pm
why you want to keep an old outdated version so badly? For a list of whats new take a look at the History page

Posted Wed 29 Dec 04 @ 6:16 pm
i dont want to keep it, i got this version for free with my dj console and just want to know is it worth paying for an upgrade?

yes or no, if it is ill just buy it. im not very tecnically minded so most of what the site says is extra doesnt mean any thing to me.

(sorry for seeming so stupid)

Posted Wed 29 Dec 04 @ 6:34 pm
As a (former) user of other dj programs, all I can say is buy it. The VDJ company is the ONLY one that seems to listen to is users. It is constantly being changed and upgraded to meet both the damands of the users and the technology as it advances. I have been a user since day one and am exceedingly satisfied. Oh, and NO they don't pay me to say this stuff.

As far as not being "technologically advanced", the learning curve is small; but being a good dj comes with practice. So, you can make some "OK" mixes from the start...but as you gain skill...you can do great things!

Posted Wed 29 Dec 04 @ 7:54 pm
no probs!!

welcome aboard!!

Posted Thu 30 Dec 04 @ 12:01 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)